What's new

[Complete - Full] [stick] [RJ319875] 人妻LovelyMoment (DeepL MTL)

dazedanon19

Reputation score
1617159396763.png

Product Page:
Discussion Thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/stick-lovelymoment-lovely-moment-with-a-married-woman-rj319875.14757/

Full MTL using DeepL Translator. Only things not translated are replay images in recollection.
I haven't done any testing for it yet so it's a WIP for now. Once I'm confident there aren't any crashing issues I'll mark it as done.

Installation:
1. Extract existing `app.asar` (LIKE A .zip or .rar) under `resources` using 7zip. (May need this )
2. Extract the attached zip into `resources/`. Replace All.
3. Done

Let me know if anyone runs into any crashing issues. The scenario text isn't very large, so I may potentially edit this MTL in the future. TBH though DeepL is already good enough to the point where I don't really see the point in editing most of it. Especially considering I don't even speak Japanese. It's good enough 🤷‍♂️

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
thank you for your work
I can still see config not translated yet
Yeah, so it turns out menu items are actually picture files. I'll have to create English versions of those picture files for translation. It's on my TODO.

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Somehow this is not working for me.. Where do I get wrong?

1. I already unpack app.asar in folder resources
2. Copy paste (overwrite/replace) the attachment file inside app folder (paste the data file).

When I run the game, it still in Japanese.. Any idea?

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Somehow this is not working for me.. Where do I get wrong?

1. I already unpack app.asar in folder resources
2. Copy paste (overwrite/replace) the attachment file inside app folder (paste the data file).

When I run the game, it still in Japanese.. Any idea?
Two things you should check, the main menu options are picture files so they aren't translated. Make sure you are starting a new game and getting some dialogue to check for translated text.

Otherwise, try deleting the original app.asar file, leaving only the app folder with the patched data you extracted.

Last edited:

orlanso

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section, save removed
here for save game data, sorry but incomplete

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
here for save game data, sorry but incomplete
I've created a discussion thread for the game. It would be best to go post the save over there instead. Thanks c:

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Two things you should check, the main menu options are picture files so they aren't translated. Make sure you are starting a new game and getting some dialogue to check for translated text.

Otherwise, try deleting the original app.asar file, leaving only the app folder with the patched data you extracted.
Actually, I already did that.

1st I change the original app.asar name to app.asar.bak (just like how usually I translate mostly RPG Maker game)
2nd I already fresh start the game. And its still in JP..

Maybe I will try repackingthe app.asar file and patch again.. Hope it will work..

=========================================================

btw, regarding how to add .asar plugins in 7zip, I just need to create new folder name "Formats" in 7zip installation folder and paste the file there right? (just to make sure, for me, my 7zip already can extract asar file, but to be sure incase this is where I got wrong).

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Actually, I already did that.

1st I change the original app.asar name to app.asar.bak (just like how usually I translate mostly RPG Maker game)
2nd I already fresh start the game. And its still in JP..

Maybe I will try repackingthe app.asar file and patch again.. Hope it will work..

=========================================================

btw, regarding how to add .asar plugins in 7zip, I just need to create new folder name "Formats" in 7zip installation folder and paste the file there right? (just to make sure, for me, my 7zip already can extract asar file, but to be sure incase this is where I got wrong).
Yes, that's correct, it shouldn't matter how it's extracted. You can try checking the scenario folder .ks files and check to make sure they contain english dialogue.

Deleting the scenario folder and running the game should crash the game which will tell you the game is using the correct app folder.

If all else fails, go ahead and PM me and we can see where the issue lies exactly.

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Updated Patch. Title and Config is now translated.

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Final Patch update for now. Everything should be translated with the exception of replay images in recollection. I also fixed some formatting in the scenario text. Let me know if there are any crashing issues.

Enjoy!

milfboy

Reputation score
not working and of course the game doesn't run if you delete the app.asar file

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
not working and of course the game doesn't run if you delete the app.asar file
Can you be more specific on what exactly isn't working? Even if you delete app.asar, as long as you have an app folder the game will launch fine.

HermitHaze

Reputation score
In case you haven't succeeded, just like me. Try, after extracting everything with the app.rar files from the original topic and then select everything and turn it back into app.asar. The resource here does not read the separate files other than .asar

Attachments

milfboy

Reputation score
I figured it out! after extracting the original app file and then extract the attached zip into `resources as the final step you need change it back into .azar file. Anyway thank you for the translation(y)

HermitHaze

Reputation score
1617942311457.png
How fix this? My game crashed, restarted my computer and I can't open it anymore

My save has been corrupted :( Please Save 100%

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
View attachment 38707
How fix this? My game crashed, restarted my computer and I can't open it anymore

My save has been corrupted :( Please Save 100%
The save is very finicky for this game for some reason, even the slightest change will cause the game to not launch. Just delete `tyranoproject_tyrano_data.sav` to get it working again. There's a 100% save in the discussion thread.

hellwaiken

Lurker
Reputation score
i cant disable xray, i chose off but it still in game what to do? i this a bug?
starting a new game fixed it,

Last edited:

madquila

Reputation score
Thank You very much! made it work on my first try! and thank you for the English Translation.