What's new

[Complete - Full] [stick] [RJ319875] 人妻LovelyMoment (DeepL MTL)

Ablur

Reputation score
How do I install this? the download gives a zip file not an asar file

LuisCocos

Reputation score
I am totally lost in making it work, I downloaded the attached file but I don't know what else to do, I hope someone can help me

Reputation score
I cannot play , this shit gets black screen at the start of the game, infintie one

Edit : i managed it deleteing the save files

EDIT 2 : THIS SHIT IS IN JAPANESE

Thank You very much! made it work on my first try! and thank you for the English Translation.
how the fk did you manage to make it work? i downloaded 2 games from different places, one works better than another, but the game stills in japanese, tell me what version do you have

Reputation score
Calm down. Only warning.
Holy shit after breakig my brain for about 2 hours i managed to do it... just "extract into App folder..." the fking app.asar. i was doing it raw in the folder, without the APP folder..........

r u ok

patch is for 1.0.0
you better explain better the way you have to put the patch man because holy shit that lacks explanation

UPDATED WAY OF NSTALL THE PATCH :

Download the att.
Download and install the plugin and 7zip
Extract the file App.asar into the folder App under resources....
inside the App folder you just extracted, copy-paste the attachment patch.

SpringSJSB

Reputation score
how could i get the new app.asar by using 7-zip??
i could only get app.zip

if i just extracted the patch, game is still in Japanese.

if i delete the app.asar, game can not run

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
how could i get the new app.asar by using 7-zip??
i could only get app.zip

if i just extracted the patch, game is still in Japanese.

if i delete the app.asar, game can not run
app.asar needs to be extracted (like a zip) using 7zip. The file attached to the post contains the translated files. Drag it where the extracted app folder is to overwrite the old files, and delete/rename the old app.asar file to assure the game doesnt use it.

SpringSJSB

Reputation score
app.asar needs to be extracted (like a zip) using 7zip. The file attached to the post contains the translated files. Drag it where the extracted app folder is to overwrite the old files, and delete/rename the old app.asar file to assure the game doesnt use it.

if i delete/rename the old app.asar, the game can not run. There was no response when clicking on the game icon.

so i ask about how to get new app.asar.

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
if i delete/rename the old app.asar, the game can not run. There was no response when clicking on the game icon.

so i ask about how to get new app.asar.
`app.asar` is a an ARCHIVE file, meaning it can be extracted using 7ZIP. So using 7ZIP, you extract `app.asar`, this will give you a folder called `app`. The game CAN and WILL run using this app folder, which is why we delete/rename `app.asar`. The patch contains the translated files that you will need to put inside the `app` folder, which will overwrite the untranslated files inside. I assure you the game will run with just the app folder. If it doesn't you have a different problem, which may require a fresh download of the files.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
`app.asar` is a an ARCHIVE file, meaning it can be extracted using 7ZIP. So using 7ZIP, you extract `app.asar`, this will give you a folder called `app`. The game CAN and WILL run using this app folder, which is why we delete/rename `app.asar`. The patch contains the translated files that you will need to put inside the `app` folder, which will overwrite the untranslated files inside. I assure you the game will run with just the app folder. If it doesn't you have a different problem, which may require a fresh download of the files.

I did what the instruction said but when I opened the game It's still in japanese if you move the app.asar back then start it up the game won't run Can you please give us a detailed Instructions please? Or Just the folder

Last edited:
OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
I did what the instruction said but when I opened the game It's still in japanese if you move the app.asar back then start it up the game won't run Can you please give us a detailed Instructions please? Or Just the folder
If you extracted app.asar > extracted zip inside resources and replaced all > rename app.asar. Then there are only 2 possible outcomes.
1. The game doesn't run (unlikely)
2. The game works and is patched.

Since the game was in Japanese for you, that means either A. You didn't actually replace the app folder using the patch. B. You never renamed/deleted app.asar so the game is still using it.

If you want help, screenshot your /resources folder and your /app folder.

Simply extracting the patch into /resources won't work. You NEED to extract the original app.asar to get the app folder with all the files and THEN unzip the patch into resources.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
If you extracted app.asar > extracted zip inside resources and replaced all > rename app.asar. Then there are only 2 possible outcomes.
1. The game doesn't run (unlikely)
2. The game works and is patched.

Since the game was in Japanese for you, that means either A. You didn't actually replace the app folder using the patch. B. You never renamed/deleted app.asar so the game is still using it.

If you want help, screenshot your /resources folder and your /app folder.

Simply extracting the patch into /resources won't work. You NEED to extract the original app.asar to get the app folder with all the files and THEN unzip the patch into resources.
I figured it all out before you told me lol
by the way What's with the lag in the game When miyuki's moving? I mean when the scene starts?

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
I think that's the part you forgot to mention.
I didn't forget to mention anything 🤦‍♂️

1624525247783.png

by the way What's with the lag in the game When miyuki's moving? I mean when the scene starts?
I don't get any lag unless I start skipping everything. Skipping seems to lag everything and crash the game. Nothing to do with the patch itself.

SpringSJSB

Reputation score

OK i find the problem.

when i using 7ZIP to extract `app.asar`, i can only get date, node and tyrano folder not app folder.

thanks for you reply.

Misaki19

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
View attachment 38487

Product Page:
Discussion Thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/stick-lovelymoment-lovely-moment-with-a-married-woman-rj319875.14757/

Full MTL using DeepL Translator. Only things not translated are replay images in recollection.
I haven't done any testing for it yet so it's a WIP for now. Once I'm confident there aren't any crashing issues I'll mark it as done.

Installation:
1. Extract existing `app.asar` (LIKE A .zip or .rar) under `resources` using 7zip. (May need this )
2. Extract the attached zip into `resources/`. Replace All.
3. Done

Let me know if anyone runs into any crashing issues. The scenario text isn't very large, so I may potentially edit this MTL in the future. TBH though DeepL is already good enough to the point where I don't really see the point in editing most of it. Especially considering I don't even speak Japanese. It's good enough 🤷‍♂️
Help man I don't know how to use this thing....my it is bad why don't chu gibe full game on this? Pls help me bro...

hotty325

Reputation score
View attachment 38487

Product Page:
Discussion Thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/stick-lovelymoment-lovely-moment-with-a-married-woman-rj319875.14757/

Full MTL using DeepL Translator. Only things not translated are replay images in recollection.
I haven't done any testing for it yet so it's a WIP for now. Once I'm confident there aren't any crashing issues I'll mark it as done.

Installation:
1. Extract existing `app.asar` (LIKE A .zip or .rar) under `resources` using 7zip. (May need this )
2. Extract the attached zip into `resources/`. Replace All.
3. Done

Let me know if anyone runs into any crashing issues. The scenario text isn't very large, so I may potentially edit this MTL in the future. TBH though DeepL is already good enough to the point where I don't really see the point in editing most of it. Especially considering I don't even speak Japanese. It's good enough 🤷‍♂️
It works perfect thank you....

Tr1tium

Reputation score
Wow, it's actually the first time I see someone using Deepl as MTL , it's kind of refreshing

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Wow, it's actually the first time I see someone using Deepl as MTL , it's kind of refreshing
Same which is why I do it for my patches lol.

Last edited: