What's new

[Complete - Full] Strip Knight Nymphoria (1.0.6) (midnight pleasure)

dazedanon19

Reputation score
1686538278757.png

Overview:
Summary:

This is an RPG where a girl with an exhibitionist fetish becomes a magical girl to gather energy through shameful acts, fighting against evil organizations, having her equipment destroyed, and being defeated and raped.

Plot:

This is the story of a plain and unremarkable girl who fights against evil organizations using her secret fetish as a weapon.

The protagonist, Fumika Ichijo, witnesses her friend being kidnapped by an evil organization one day. From then on, she becomes a magical girl fighting against evil.

Ninfaria is a magical girl who transforms the power of her shame into strength. The more damage her suit takes from fighting against spies and monsters, the stronger she becomes, but at the same time, she loses her maidenly innocence.

If she loses in a battle, she will be humiliated and sexually violated by the evil organization.

To avoid losing to evil, she goes out into the town to train and accumulate the power of shame!

She encounters molesters on a train while not wearing any underwear, is targeted by cosplay otaku at a cosplay cafe, and has her school exposure revealed to her classmates who then ask her for lewd favors. Various lewd events stand in Ninfaria's way!
Thread Updated: 2023-06-11
Release Date: 2023-03-25
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0.6
Language: English ( )
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
2DCG , Censored, Japanese Game, Female Protagonist, Multiple Endings, Voiced, Anal Sex, Ahegao, Big Ass, Big Tits, Corruption, Creampie, Group sex, Male Domination, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Rape, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Tentacles, Internal view, Combat, Adventure, Monster, Rpg, Turn based combat,

Installation:
1. Extract and run.

Changelog:
Ver1.06
Error that causes game progression to become impossible on the 7th day has been fixed
Other details can be found in the readme file
Bug fixes and new content have been added

Ver1.05
Bug fixes and balance adjustments have been made
For more details, please refer to the readme file
Typographical errors have been corrected, and bugs have been fixed

Ver1.04
Data that prevented access to the Sharf Kusai attack map in Chapter 3 has been fixed
Mistakes in skill descriptions have been corrected
Other details can be found in the readme file
Bug fixes have been made

Ver1.02
- The name of a specific character in the dialogue window was replaced with the wrong character
- Other bugs have been fixed

Patch: (File size limit is too small lol)

Check my Sig for MTL Method.

Post your save and a screenshot if you run into issues.

As always if you enjoy the game please support the dev and purchase the work on DLSite.
If you enjoy the MTL, feel free to leave me a couple of dollars on my Kofi or join my Patreon.

NoOneWillKnow

Reputation score
Game immediately have trouble loading this specific png. this is at the start of the game. tested on JP copy and it doesn't happen
1686572618052.png

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Game immediately have trouble loading this specific png. this is at the start of the game. tested on JP copy and it doesn't happen
View attachment 47856
Hmm I don't get this issue. Is this file in your pictures/busts folder?
1686572911410.png

Make sure you aren't accidentally deleting the images in /img when you apply the patch. Should just be a replace all.

1686573221989.png

Last edited:

NoOneWillKnow

Reputation score
Hmm I don't get this issue. Is this file in your pictures/busts folder?
View attachment 47857

Make sure you aren't accidentally deleting the images in /img when you apply the patch. Should just be a replace all.

View attachment 47858
i can't find that file on the translation patch because it shouldn't replace anything on the specific img folder, it only break when data/CommonEvents.json is applied tho
i'll keep looking into it

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
i can't find that file on the translation patch because it shouldn't replace anything on the specific img folder, it only break when data/CommonEvents.json is applied tho
i'll keep looking into it
Not in the patch but in your game files. It's failing to find that image which tells me its either A. That image is missing in your pictures folder or B. the wrong image name is being referenced. However that name looks exactly right so I wanted to confirm if you have that image at all.

But if you are saying it breaks when CommonEvents is applied then thats weird. Here's a question, is your original game version 1.0.6? (The Patch will show 1.0.6 because it replaces the system file so you need to check it unpatched.)

NoOneWillKnow

Reputation score
Not in the patch but in your game files. It's failing to find that image which tells me its either A. That image is missing in your pictures folder or B. the wrong image name is being referenced. However that name looks exactly right so I wanted to confirm if you have that image at all.

But if you are saying it breaks when CommonEvents is applied then thats weird. Here's a question, is your original game version 1.0.6? (The Patch will show 1.0.6 because it replaces the system file so you need to check it unpatched.)
update: i fixed it. apparently the original game file i have got slightly corrupted (or something idk) and after redownloading it work correctly. sorry for the trouble

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
update: i fixed it. apparently the original game file i have got slightly corrupted (or something idk) and after redownloading it work correctly. sorry for the trouble
All good glad its working for you. Enjoy c: