What's new

ACT [ Strontium ] [ すとろんちうむ ] Hachirou's Cuckery Scheme / 八郎の寝取り計画 (RE201955) (RJ201955)

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Newish game where you play as a fugly bastard who "trains" martial arts with a girl before NTRing her. Fight a few rounds, then undress her, then rape. Point and click heavy.

I'm mostly posting this since I'm stuck trying to remove her panties :/ All the other clothing removals required some trick but her panties are made of concrete and won't come off .... Dude says something when you 1st try but moonrunes don't like me. Need someone else to get the game and translate/figure out how to get to the good bits. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: 八郎の寝取り計画 [RJ201955]

If push comes to shove, might I suggest OCRing the text which hints at what to do when you first try to remove the...erm...concrete panty? (if text hooking isn't an option)
Seems like the characters are in a black background textbox, so should be quite spot on. Capture2Text, ABBY Screenshot Reader, or so I heard, Google Translate App on the smartphone (I know, right?!) will get the results and answers you seek. Probably... Maybe. xD

I hope this was a "teach a man to fish" scenario.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Nope, I want hand-holding, step-by-step tutorial :D

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Downloaded the trial before.

Demand me install the trial...
Accepted
Get greeted with 2 animations.

Lost interests.

Based on what their site said, it's got 3 POVs you'll go through.
The Netori (dude training her?)
Netorare (her boyfriend?)
And the girl herself.

Not the first game to try the multi POV thing but frankly I always find them a little lacking.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

@Omnikuken
Meh. Why not.

1) Get one of the above-mentioned programs.
2) Use them on the text.
3) Profit.

:D
1)
You can get Capture2Text , freeware; how to use, on the same page.
ABBYY Screenshot Reader is part of ABBYY FineReader v12, and not free. There may be some other way to get it, , though. Or so the story goes... This is obviously the more intrusive method, because you have to install a hugeass commercial software just to use its Optical Character Recognition sidekick (can be started separately). But otherwise, this one may be a tiny little bit more accurate. How to use, .
Google Translate App for smartphone: I believe in You! xD
2)
Select the area around the text, 'capture', and the text is saved to the Clipboard. As far as I can see from the sample pictures, it's white characters in front of black blackground, which should work pretty well. OCR only tends to not work if there are animated things behind the charas and/or not enough contrast between the text and the background.
Anyhoo, if you have Translation Aggregator it will grab the text from clipboard and translate, otherwise just insert the text with Ctrl+V into Google Translate online (maybe the Google Translate App does this automatically - don't really know that one) and you will get a TL.
3)
Tiforp. In reverse. Self-explanatory, really.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's out on English-side if any1 has ~12$ to burn and help me figure out how to get rid of those demon panties :cool:

deecp

Reputation score

I've tried out the game so far,

the red text simply says that 'there is a condition that has to be met to be able to take off a piece of clothing'.

So far, what I'm able to get is

Shirt -> After getting the prompt, get to roughly the same hp as her and then hope the green option comes up

Skirt -> After getting the prompt, keep 'attacking' bra, until the green option to strip skirt comes up.

I haven't been able to figure out how to strip bra and panty though... any tips?

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ You take bra 1st (can't remember how, since I just kept clicking like mad) and the panties are forever stuck on her.

I think once the prompt comes up for the bra, you gotta click it 3-4x total to succeed ..... ish

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Tempted to buy it since the H-content seems to be really right up my alley but seems like they're gonna make you work too hard to access said H-content. Also do not know how much content there actually is. Shame there don't seem to be that many people in the West that is into fat ugly guy NTR so buying it is probably gonna be the only way to find out.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Aside a few clothed fullbody's, you barely see the dude ever. You mainly interact with the girl by using "floating hands" and invis body for the sex scenes.

DaiSai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How to properly remove her clothes(taken from the guide the author given inside the installation file)

Shirt/blouse:
1 Lower her HP to around 75%. You will get a prompt.
2 Click on blue icon once to get her into "vulnerable" position(her hands are on the sides, not her chest or her crotch).
3 Wait for the green chest icon. Click that once.

Skirt:
1 Lower her HP to around 50%. You will get a prompt.
2 Keep touching her chest(red and yellow icons only). Until green panties show up, click that.

Bra:
1 Lower her HP to around 5%. You will get a prompt.
2 Click on blue icon once to get her into "vulnerable" position. This time her hands will be crossed a little bit in front of her.
3 Once she is in "vulnerable" position. Wait for green chest icon to appear.
4 Click the green chest icon several times(around 5 times).

Panties:
1 Lower her HP to 10. You will get a prompt.
2 Now lower your own health to 1 by clicking blue(roughly-50) or other colours(red/yellow -1). You will get another prompt.
3 Wait for green panties to show up. Click that... and Voila~

Last edited:
OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ It worked o_O thanks

deecp

Reputation score

Thank you for that DaiSai

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i've a problem with this game, i dont have time to click on the colored prompt during battle because they disappear too fast. i litterally dont have time to click on them and the girl literally eat my HP. its really strange, its like in perma-skip mode. for now im stuck on level 2, with 200 hp. no matter what i do, i can inflict only 1 damage and lose all my hp in few hit.

btw, how i'm supposed to play? i must click only in the colored (blue, yellow, red) icon or i must click on body part during combat?

Last edited:
OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Clothed combat you need to match the colored icons on top of the girl doll with what said doll shows (blue arms, hit blue icon on top)

You should be able to do 10-15 the 1st time you can hit yellows, reds do about 50. On stage 4 (?) you can 1shot the girl if you land a red. On stage 5+, reds do ~100.

DaiSai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you're having problem with the combat, I suggest dropping the difficulty to easy.
This is done by click the yellow "difficulty" kanji(難) on the left of the conversation screen during conversation. Then select the right katakana (イージー).

Or... you can just spamming click on Def(防-purple) and Atk(攻-yellow) except of lv3/4? that you need to click the 必-red button to OHKO her.

Or you wanna torture yourself by trying to learn the combat... Here you go:
The combat is pretty much QTE chained together so it's based on your reaction time. If you fail to click anything, she will just hit you for free.

Colours on the doll icon means certain thing.
Red - you can attack hard
Yellow - you can attack normal (though just take both red/yellow as her being vulnerable)
Blue - All your attack will miss

Now the buttons
Atk(攻-yellow) - Click this when her body part shows red/yellow
Def(防-purple) - Click this whenever she charges(doesn't attack for a turn, up to 2 turns) or when her body part shows blue
Skill...?(必-red) - Only used once so no idea what's the point of this...

Hope this helps.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Hitting with a red when body shows red hits her for 100+ in round 5-6-7

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

it works! thank you very much, both of you! :)

tatski21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone if have it can give a link for this game?tnx anyway

sengai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If anyone would happen to know where to find this game, please let me know as well.

The usual sites have the older games but not this one when i search by author.

Thank you in advance guys.