What's new

RPG [ Studio Ero House ] スタジオエロハウス Succubus Ecstasy 淫魔がイクッ!!~発情期淫魔の楽園計画~ RE167701 RJ167701

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Succubus Ecstasy

I -just- picked up the download from Sukebei about 5 minutes ago and it runs fine, maybe try redownloading it.

Might try getting the Unity WEb Played (Maybe) if you don't have it.

Wow, thank you so much for mentioning that site! Never heard of it before.

I've been stuck for downloading for weeks because the site I used before takes you to linkbucks first which worked fine but now it tells me to view an advertisement before I can continue...an advertisement that never shows up.

Anyway this game looks great hope it lives up to the art, not a loli fan but still.

Been a long time since I actually properly got to play a game have been having to settle for looking at CG sets >.>

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yeah I was just going to ask, I got the saves but I like the gameplay.

It's mostly just what the men say I need.

Like from what I gather when you do stuff in battle they must say things like "I'm more of an ass man" meaning you change position so her ass faces them.

But without knowing what they're saying you just have to get lucky and find what they like...which gets extremely difficult when there's more than one:confused:

I guess translating this will be way more complicated since it's unity.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OK, for those interested, I found that is able to hook the game, with these 2 drawbacks :
- Dialogs are seen in multiple threads. But I have a solution for that : you have to link threads together to have all the dialogs. For example to link thread one and two, use ":l1-2" (without the quotes).
- The dialogs are repeated a lot because they don't appear instantaneously. A way to limit that is to click on Z to make all the dialog to show. Unfortunately I don't know how yo speed up dialog appearance, if someone knows?

Last edited:

thisandthat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You can unlock all scenes after you see the ending, BTW, which requires that you get all the target NPCs and get all the daughter scenes.

razzgrizz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do I seduce one or more of the men to come back to my home?
And what does the second energy bar do?

OP
S

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How do I seduce one or more of the men to come back to my home?
And what does the second energy bar do?
Only the men marked as "target" can be taken home.
The second bar is a ecstasy bar, if it fills, the succubus cums and loses.

Reactions: Eld

Manslayer

Reputation score

Not sure if anyone has covered this yet, but for those of you that want to unlock the last few scenes yourself, there are certain event NPC's that wont accept the current "age" of your succubus. To change the age in town, press "v"