What's new

RPG [studio-momiji] Hoshoku Gemu

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Hoshoku Gemu

Then Applocale is not enough. You will have to change the computer configurations themselves.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

mostly questionmarks and ANSI as well as unicode. Even with Applocale.
then a new window pops up in japanese with a (E) in one button and a (C) in the other.
Go into I Region and Language, Administrative Tab, press the button in the second box (bottom one since there are only 2), Change the settings to Japan, then follow through by restarting you computer.

Hope this helps.

scoutxr28

Reputation score

Where can you download this game, I don't think the links above work anymore? Thanks :).

onizukaeikichi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Apparently part 2 came out as well. Anyone mind uploading both? :D

Thanks

jackson2000

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here's part 1:

And part 2:

I'm glad to get pass the 15 post link restriction :)

Evilmonkey3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have some free time. Ill save you from the red flames with my wings of white and black.

Info From:
and

Description
Scientific research clandestine laboratory for the study of giant creatures.
Three years later, it was time to try the fruits of scientific research.
A huge worm (caterpillar) to 5 feet tall!
Its products selection - mucus and toxins.
They led to the crazy results - center of the nervous system of man read them as a drug!
Person under their influence felt strong sexual pleasure!
So, he could reproduce their own kind, but smaller worms that could easily pass through the mouth of man.
You had only to immobilize and bind his hands.
But .. on whom to test his strength? Need experimental!
And how well a student fits exactly!
Now arrange the hunt! 'Target' ....
On the game:
Playing for a worm crawling in the laboratory for a girl!
Genre: Simulator, Adventure, Monsters, Tentacle, Bukkake, Police, Students

The developer/publishing house:
studio-momiji, sutajiomomiji (すたじおもみじ)

Links From:

Download links (use skip ad in top right corner)
gemu.part1.rar
gemu.part2.rar
This download doesn't work ^, the site says "this is for storage only!"

Here's part 1:

And part 2:

Tried this download ^ and it said "file not found" and then it said i needed to wait 40 minutes in order to download another file....

Im a douche, i dont wanna pay for this, but the download links are ridiculous or broken. Unless i've missed something

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Tried this download ^ and it said "file not found" and then it said i needed to wait 40 minutes in order to download another file....

Im a douche, i dont wanna pay for this, but the download links are ridiculous or broken. Unless i've missed something
Both Uploaded.to parts are working for me.
At least the DL, dunno about extracting it yet, as i just started the download.

cm46138

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here's part 1:

And part 2:

The file hosting site for Part 1 pulls a dick move and splits the file into 6. Then makes you wait 50 minutes before downloading each one. By chance you couldn't upload Part 1 to the same place you uploaded Part 2 could you?

jackson2000

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I didn't upload this amigo, I just browsed for them. I know filemonster can be a pain but I couldn't find any other good links. You can try this link for part 1:

It is almost as slow as rapidshare & it has a 1 hour waiting time after each download or connection failure but it is resumable using a download manager. You can bypass the wait timer by either rebooting your router or using a proxy but I wouldn't recommend you try that for filemonster. They'll say you are downloading the same file from a different IP & you'll be forced to start from the beginning of the main file.

Last edited:

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sorry for being late. I have both games, and am uploading them to mediafire.
Wait a little bit.
(Two hours for the upload, if this estimation can be trusted)
Done.

Last edited:

jackson2000

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for being late. I have both games, and am uploading them to mediafire.
Wait a little bit.
(Two hours for the upload, if this estimation can be trusted)
That'd be grateful for everyone, thx!:)

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Here we go:
Hoshoku Gemu 1, in 3 parts.

Hoshoku Gemu 2, in 4 parts.

It's compressed with 7zip, you may need it to uncompress.

Fiero-Thunder

Reputation score

Hi, first time poster here, but I've looked at this place a few times before.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to get these games to start?

I downloaded the games last night but I get this weird error message when I try to start them. I have to admit my knowledge of computers in general is quite low. I know how to use them, and that's about it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

tracingthelines

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So there was a nice description of the combat menu for the first game posted on the previous page, how about a description of the second game's combat system? As far as I can tell, it's sort of the same idea, but there's two bars to fill based on your two attacks: Tentacle Rape/Clothes Removal corresponding to Tentacles/Slime, respectively. The center button is the finishing move, and the furthest button to the right seems to be some sort of special. Not sure what the fourth button is, though, other than some attack instead of a "charge" like the first game, and I also have no idea why or how the worms button in the bottom right corner activates, nor what it does.

mrjunkie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys.
I just downloaded the games long time ago, and enjoyed them a lot.
Just when i discovered that i deleted the installer, it become difficult to download them again. Sadly, i only preserved the game directory, and i can't manage to play it, no way i tried hand but nothing came out. Did someone still have the game installer? i'll appreciate a lot if you could send me the links, or post them here again.

Many thanks.

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

They're kirikiri engine games so all you really need is the data.xp3 file. Any .exe from a kirikiri game will do along with the proper plugins in a plugin folder. These games almost never come with installers as there's no need for one.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

They're kirikiri engine games so all you really need is the data.xp3 file. Any .exe from a kirikiri game will do along with the proper plugins in a plugin folder. These games almost never come with installers as there's no need for one.
I didn't realize this game used kirikiri engine, that means it should be relatively easy to translate with the kirikiri toolset...

mrjunkie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello gentlemens.
I played these two games long time ago, on windows 7, and i'm feeling nostalgic.
I tryed hard to look out through the web, and i didn't find the installation file.
I also tryed to use my old folder to play both the games, but i failed. Now i'm running windows 8 and i feel like it's not so compatible.

Did anyone stiil got the installer and/or know something about playing it with microsoft windows 8?

I'll appreciate some help, if you prefer you could just send me a PM, but i believe it's a problem that users can face-off often.

Thank you.

blackshot19

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If someone could even reupload these onto mega or something It'd be really great. None of the listed links seem to work anymore.