What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Studio Neko Kick ] [ スタジオねこキック ] Boku wa Maosama! (I Am the Lord of Darkness!) / ボクは魔王さま!! RE171864 RJ171864

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ171864

I never understood that. Put a dick with a pair of tits and everyone faps themselves raw, put a dick without a pair of tits and suddenly its extraordinarily homoerotic and no one wants anything to do with it

lancer081292

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I never understood that. Put a dick with a pair of tits and everyone faps themselves raw, put a dick without a pair of tits and suddenly its extraordinarily homoerotic and no one wants anything to do with it
only in the hentai game community it seems. when it comes to pictures, everyone is gay

screwd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, there really is a lack of trap games. Since I can associate traps with females, it does not feel wrong to me and makes everything more diversified.

I really enjoyed this one, but the ending was kinda abrupt and dissapointing with no H.
Was it just me, or is there anything to trigger multiple endings?

XodusZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've been playing through this and got a little bit stuck...

After getting through the first maze forest, you come to a small town. I went through talking to everyone and suspect I ended up promising I'd do something for someone, however I can't figure out what. Now I can no longer leave town.

I thought I stumbled upon something when I stripped down to my birthday suit and ran around town, trying to get myself thrown out. This of course backfired and I had quite a few romps with the townsfolk lol.

Anyway, now I'm at a point where no matter who I talk to (either clothed or naked), I can't leave the town. Has anyone gotten beyond this point and can please tell me what I should do so it'll let me leave?

Edit: Nevermind, it involved walking to some inconspicuous spot.

Last edited:

lalah123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Boku Wa Maou Sama

Yes that's the one. Played it for 30 minutes and got stuck

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: 【RPG】 退魔師ショタの受難 RJ138252

Epic necro so feel free to down rep me XD

wondering if this one's still out there somewhere. Nothing seems to have it anywhere. Almost positive this one is dead, but hey, I'm taking a long shot here :D

lalah123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where did you get stuck at? i played and beat it in just over an hour
Well there is a guy blocking a path, says I need 10? of something.
Just finished the quest for a guy in the mansion with the butler, first town. After that I'm stuck

SilverLink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well there is a guy blocking a path, says I need 10? of something.
Just finished the quest for a guy in the mansion with the butler, first town. After that I'm stuck
go back and talk to the guy in the mansion, he gives you the 10000 you need to hand over for that guy to let you pass

lalah123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

go back and talk to the guy in the mansion, he gives you the 10000 you need to hand over for that guy to let you pass
Well damn, just spent some on equipment, so now I have to hunt till I got 10k again. Thanks for the help

Xynox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know this is bit old thread, but Im stuck pretty fair in game.
So im in this location. I know I have to trigger somehow event in this inn with those 2 NPCs, but no idea how to do it.

anonemuss

Reputation score

1. Speak to mayor in same town as that inn.

2. Go to a large tree Southwest of the town. It wasn't accessible before, but now it's a dungeon.

3. Cut-scene plays between those two people in the inn (futa x shota?)