What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Studio Neko Kick] [ スタジオねこキック] Re:Life In the Different World from R*pe / Re;レイプから始まる異世界生活~レイプされたら犯される前の時点まで巻き戻って犯り直し!~ (RE191167) (RJ191167)

Resnepsid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Re;レイプから始まる異世界生活~レイプされたら犯される前の時点ま

Can you elaborate? I'm not getting this to work.
To boot up the event gallery, go to the main menu and start a new game, then IMMEDIATELY hold down Q+W+Right Arrow until you load into the CG room (14 crystals so i'm guessing 14 events)

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Re;レイプから始まる異世界生活~レイプされたら犯される前の時点ま&#1

I didn't expect a hentai developer to refer this obvious to re:zero.

I'll check it out just because of that name.

If it's not only the name, there should be the same mechanics with the respawning and learning from previous mistakes

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The link went down, reupload please? ><

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If it's not only the name, there should be the same mechanics with the respawning and learning from previous mistakes
Indeed.

Finished the game; it was fine, nothing spectacular but not really bad. Story was pretty decent.

Kind of no reason why the main heroine has the same "try to explain your time rewind powers and you start to suffocate" problem as Subaru, though, since in this game the power was granted by a benevolent goddess, and I can't think why she wouldn't want people to know.

Basic plot outline:
You're a cosplayer coming home from a convention still in costume, when a creepy otaku approaches you. It seems he's been lusting after you since attending the convention a year ago where you also cosplayed, and now is determined to make you his. You refuse his marriage proposal, so he decides to rape you - you run away into the road and get knocked down.

Upon waking up, you find yourself floating in the sky. A goddess tells you that you are hovering between life and death - your body is in a coma - but if you carry out a task for her, she'll restore you to life. She wants you to travel to another world and defeat the demon king. (This is more Konosuba than RE: Zero so far!) You agree - you've always wanted to have an adventure in another world like your favourite character (the one you're cosplaying as).

The goddess says she'll give you basic knowledge in swordplay and magic, then dumps you in a slum town somewhere. You're pretty disillusioned that it's not the majestic city the character from before visited, but oh well. You start asking around for information about the demon king. Your enquiries eventually lead you to a man in a shady back alley, who says he does have the information you need, but instead of telling you proceeds to strip you and rape your breasts. Your consciousness fades during the rape, and you awake back at the town entrance. Hunting through town again you come across the same man, who strangely uses exactly the same phrases and inflection as he talks to you, and doesn't seem to remember you at all. Forewarned about his true motives you manage to avoid his "advances" this time, and flee... You meet up with another girl, a warrior, who helps save you. When she hears you are on a quest to defeat the demon king, she jumps at the chance; she too is on a quest to defeat the demon king! So you join forces.

That's the basic start of the story, anyway.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The art was niceish. The story wasn't complete bollocks.

However, damn the grind!! And the -definitely- too frequent random encounters. I really would prefer if an accessory or an item or SOMETHING could be bought/acquired which would be able to decrease and/or significantly decrease the chance of random encounters.
Even the very ENDING itself screamed effed up random encounter of chance!! xD

The 'A' key fast forward didn't help me. Had VNR attached, and trying to use that function made the game lag unbearably, FPS dropping below 2 - mostly during the battles (there were like 4-5 seconds of hanging at times). Stupid VNR tried to grab everything in realtime in the background, even when I tried 'Pausing' the translation and nothing was machine-TLed.

Oh well. On to the next!

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The art was niceish. The story wasn't complete bollocks.

However, damn the grind!! And the -definitely- too frequent random encounters. I really would prefer if an accessory or an item or SOMETHING could be bought/acquired which would be able to decrease and/or significantly decrease the chance of random encounters.
Even the very ENDING itself screamed effed up random encounter of chance!! xD

The 'A' key fast forward didn't help me. Had VNR attached, and trying to use that function made the game lag unbearably, FPS dropping below 2 - mostly during the battles (there were like 4-5 seconds of hanging at times). Stupid VNR tried to grab everything in realtime in the background, even when I tried 'Pausing' the translation and nothing was machine-TLed.

Oh well. On to the next!
You didn't have the VNR "Text Settings" open in the background, did you? I had VNR attached, and the A key kicked everything into hyperspeed for me just fine. (Might be an issue of computer power, of course.)

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This got a english version a few days ago, any thoughts?

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score
This got a english version a few days ago
...did it? I didn't hear anything about that, and can't find any information on a translation being released. Is it a patch file, or up on a store page somewhere?

Reputation score
I think they mean it got released on English DL site.

As far as I can tell, no translation.

EDIT: Nope, I'm wrong! Looks like there is a translation, just under a different title: "Re;Game".

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score
Looks like there is a translation, just under a different title: "Re;Game".
Nice, very helpful! That said, this absolutely looks like a machine translation form the sample images, so my hopes are rock bottom for this.