What's new

Studio S

coyoteman362001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Studio S

Yeah, I should have known it was too good to be true.

Anyway, for the (real) new game, Battle Slave Fantasia Special Edition, is now up on the front page. Looking at the screenshots on the back, it looks like all the old characters return. There are at least 4 new female characters, 3 of which we have seen in previews already (witch, merchant, and thief). The 4th is a blond girl with a bunny ears (gambler?). There's also the new male monster character.
Hmm, clicking that link gives me a 404 error. (The link off the StudioS blog is the same.) I don't suppose you could upload the cover art somewhere so we can see it?

BYC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I figured out it was probably April Fools once I saw the posting time of 00:01 on 4/1.

Battle Slave Fantasia Special Edition still looks good however. Their art style and pay off really appeals to me. I've loved all of their Battle Slave games, including the martial arts one. Hopefully they do not mail this one in, as they probably aren't doing too much extra with all the existing characters.

I noticed the bunny girl (bard?) seemed to be raping the normal dude in the screenshot, so maybe like SSF4, we'll have male rape.

coyoteman362001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How is it you're able to see the image? I'm still getting a 404 error. Please, if you can see the image, would you post it here so I can see it? Pretty please?

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How is it you're able to see the image? I'm still getting a 404 error. Please, if you can see the image, would you post it here so I can see it? Pretty please?
I have no idea why you are getting the 404 error. The links to the blog and image work for me. Here is an attempt to upload the image somewhere else:

VaeVictus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey can someone plz send me a pm for SF4? BTW: hi!

~Vae Victus

coyoteman362001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you very much, Trigon!

It's strange; that's the only image linked from the StudioS blog that's giving me a 404. It doesn't make any sense, especially if other people can open it. But anyway, I'm really excited about the game, now that I've seen that cover artwork.

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Battle Slave Fantasia Special Edition is out! It was just released on today. There's also a very short demo on that site where you play as the new monster character (named "Villain") against the loli witch character, Lufa. (Like most of their demos, it just seems to have fighting though.)

Vanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Battle Slave Fantasia Special Editon

Have Fun

Links are from ryonani.com

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score

Nicely done mate!

And thank ye very much for putting this up this quick.

Happy Osama Bin Laden's been pwnt day!

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

In case the game opens and promptly closes, just rename the .exe and .kgt.

Crusis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

its disappointing the computer cant rape you like you can rape them after you defeated them

Shadowgungc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'v done that but the game still auto closes its self after opening.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sorry I have to ask but I can't quite figure it out anywhere. Is there actually any Rape in BattleSlave? I can get to the round where the girls are tied up and naked, but anything I do just seems to cut them in half or the like.

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sorry I have to ask but I can't quite figure it out anywhere. Is there actually any Rape in BattleSlave? I can get to the round where the girls are tied up and naked, but anything I do just seems to cut them in half or the like.
Which one are you talking about? There are 3 Battle Slave games now. The original Battle Slave did not have any rape during the game play (only during one of the ending cutscenes.) It was a pure ryona/torture game IIRC. Battle Salve Fantasia and Battle Slave Fantasia Special Edition (the one that just came out) do have rape in game, after you KO your opponent.

On that note, here are the rape moves I have found so far in Battle Slave Fantasia Special Edition. The male characters and Maria all have H moves.

You can only perform these moves after you win two rounds (You opponent will end up naked and defeated.) You can continue attacking them (ryona), perform a finishing move, or do one of the rape moves below.

(I'll put this in a spoiler just in case anyone want to discover the moves on their own.)
(Note: I'll put down the default keyboard buttons in parenthesis.)
Alfred:
Tentacle rape: diagonally down+back + grab(D). diagonally down+back+grab again to speed up tentacles, and again to finish. (This move is the same as the previous game)
BJ: diagonally down+forward+grab(D). This move will grab the girl and hold her in the air. You can then slash her(A), Knee her(S), or press grab to force a BJ. Slash(A) returns to the grab, Kick(S) changes the speed, grab(D) finishes.

Berserker:
Rape: diagonally down+back+grab(D). While raping you can press slash(A) to punch her, down+slash(A) to smash her with your axe, Kick(S) to change rape speed, and grab(D) to finish.

Villain:
Rape:The normal way to do this is a little tricky. It is forward, down, down+forward then Slash(A). (Veterans of street fighter know this is the dragon punch motion). In the normal game this is the anti-air bite move.
Luckily for newbies, there is an easier way to do this. Just press forward + special(W). After performing the move rape controls are standard. Slash(A) to bite, Kick(S) to change rape speed, grab(D) to finish.

Marie:
Yes, a female character can rape in this game! In fact, she's the only one who can rape every other character. (The males only rape females.)

vs females, Strap-on rape:
vs. males, paizuri/bj combo:
Base move is done the same way for each. down, down-back, back + slash(A). (During the normal game this is a kind of roll-into-breast smother grab.) Again, there is an easier way to do this one, by just pressing the special (W) button (only).
vs. females: slash(A) seems to do nothing, kick(S) changes rape speed, grab(W) finishes.
vs. males: slash(A) switches from paizuri to bj and back, kick(S) changes speed, grab(W) finishes.

I think that's all the rape moves in this game, but if anyone finds any more, that would be awesome.

I generally like the new characters in this game, especially Roxy and Marie. However, as usual with Studio S, I wish there were a lot more sex/rape in-game. It always seems to be tacked on as an afterthought.

Last edited:

kojiro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any chance of this being uncensored soon?

Protector

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Intesting game, (Managing to get it to work) By any chance someone knows how to change the time limit on the match part? I prefer having something longer than 60 seconds.

Edit: Nevermind, found it

Last edited:
OP
handofdoz

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

alright for some reason i cant get this working, and ive tried renaming both the exe and kgt..... what do

bakakatze

Lurker
Reputation score

alright for some reason i cant get this working, and ive tried renaming both the exe and kgt..... what do
Did you rename both with different name? as far as I know you need to have both .exe and .kgt with the same name (e.g. abc.exe and abc.kgt)

R

Ryka

I learned that in a Fighter Maker 2D game, the .exe tries to find SPECIFIC filenames. Like for demos, players, etc.

His game may be trying to find files with japanese characters, but the computer renamed the japanese files into funky letters.

Happened to me on another game.