What's new

[Complete - Partial] [Studio Sirocco / スタジオシロッコ]A Nursery Tale Story (RJ344563)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
DLSite:
ulmf discussion thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/studio-sirocco-sutajioshirokko-a-nursery-tale-story-rj344563.15040/

Threw together a quick partial for this one. Translated the usual things, menus, items, etc, including choices and the H stats screens (there's one for each heroine). Note you'll need to start a new game for some things to be translated as they are stored in the save file. I did not translate all the skill entries as it seems some are not used, but they may be added later in the game somewhere, so if you get some untranslated skills late in the game, let me know and I'll translate them too.

No need to unpack or decrypt anything for this one, just drag drop and overwrite to apply the patch. Included cliplogger to automatically send text to the clipboard so you don't need to hook it, just use whatever translation software you like. I recommend Textractor if you are new to this/not familiar with any.

Edit: forgot I left in an npc that gives cheat items. They don't break the game or anything as it's already very easy and lewdness doesn't seem to even do anything, so I'll just leave them in.

As usual, let me know if there are any issues, and it's attached to this post.

Attachments

Last edited: