What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR Shota [Studio Sirocco / スタジオシロッコ] A Nursery Tale Story (RJ344563)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
DLSite:

New one from Studio Sirocco, the circle that made Trick or Treat, Bewitching Sword, and Holy Mother of God. If you aren't familiar with them, they tend to have characters with huge breasts, so fair warning if that's not your thing.
This one is about a hero who gets cursed by the demon king to be "small" (so basically, he has the body of a kid but is actually in his 20s), and in his weakened state has to gather companions (huge breasted milfs) to face the demon king again.

Gameplay: typical RPGmaker controls, and a fairly linear RPG (but with some side activity like wooing the main NPC's) from what I played.

H content: The female party members can be H'ed by the MC and by certain enemies. There are actual no game overs, as far as H content. There is in-battle harassment and if you lose a battle (which you'll probably need to use the self-destruct skill for, the game is very easy) they will be a scene where they are impregnated by the enemies, followed by a birth scene after waking up elsewhere (which is skip-able). There are also various scenes between the MC and various NPC's in the towns. Several main NPC's that have a favorablity stat that needs to be increased with gifts to see all their scenes, and a few one-offs with nameless NPC's here and there. Technically, there is both netori (at least one of the NPC's is married) and netorare (if you lose to monsters) in this game, but neither is the main focus and can be avoided. Each companion has an H stats screen as well, which mainly keeps track of how much they have been harassed and/or impregnated by monsters. From what I can tell from making the partial and playing a bit, the lewdness stat does not actually affect anything (?). The only stat that matters is favorability.
EDIT: it seems the MC does not have full sex scenes with the party members, only harassment during battle. Thought I saw variables for them when making the partial, but I must have been mistaken, or maybe they were planned but not implemented.
EDIT 2: Also, forgot to mention, the defeat scenes change as you get more party members, and they are not in the gallery, so if you are playing for those, you may want to keep separate saves as you get new party members. Thanks to Sarav for reminding me of this.

Additional tags: Lovey dovey, impregnation, birth, interspecies sex, vore, paizuri

Also, I made a partial translation for this, here: https://ulmf.org/threads/studio-sirocco-sutajioshirokko-a-nursery-tale-story-rj344563.15039/

Last edited:

aznviet3

Reputation score
DLSite:

New one from Studio Sirocco, the circle that made Trick or Treat, Bewitching Sword, and Holy Mother of God. If you aren't familiar with them, they tend to have characters with huge breasts, so fair warning if that's not your thing.
This one is about a hero who gets cursed by the demon king to be "small" (so basically, he has the body of a kid but is actually in his 20s), and in his weakened state has to gather companions (huge breasted milfs) to face the demon king again.

Gameplay: typical RPGmaker controls, and a fairly linear RPG (but with some side activity like wooing the main NPC's) from what I played.

H content: The female party members can be H'ed by the MC and by certain enemies. There are actual no game overs, as far as H content. There is in-battle harassment and if you lose a battle (which you'll probably need to use the self-destruct skill for, the game is very easy) they will be a scene where they are impregnated by the enemies, followed by a birth scene after waking up elsewhere (which is skip-able). There are also various scenes between the MC and various NPC's in the towns. Several main NPC's that have a favorablity stat that needs to be increased with gifts to see all their scenes, and a few one-offs with nameless NPC's here and there. Technically, there is both netori (at least one of the NPC's is married) and netorare (if you lose to monsters) in this game, but neither is the main focus and can be avoided. Each companion has an H stats screen as well, which mainly keeps track of how much they have been harassed and/or impregnated by monsters. From what I can tell from making the partial and playing a bit, the lewdness stat does not actually affect anything (?). The only stat that matters is favorability.

Additional tags: Lovey dovey, impregnation, birth, interspecies sex, vore, paizuri

Also, I made a partial translation for this, here: https://ulmf.org/threads/studio-sirocco-sutajioshirokko-a-nursery-tale-story-rj344563.15039/
:(I am kinda confuse on the female party members H'ed by MC part because all I can do is harass them.

Edit:Thanks for the partial translation and the lewdness cheat item.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
:(I am kinda confuse on the female party members H'ed by MC part because all I can do is harass them.

I'm not entirely sure they have full H scenes with the MC, other than the one at the beginning with the martial artist. I thought I saw favorability variables for them, but maybe I was mistaken. From what I saw in the game files, I think the circle planned for this game to be larger than it is, they must have decided to finish it more quickly.

And oops, forgot to remove the cheat items guy. Was using those for testing purposes, mainly wanted to see if lewdness did anything (I don't think it does). Guess I'll just leave it in. :LOL:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

As stupid as it is, the first party member is the only party member the MC has sex with. The other party members only have sex scenes with monsters.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
As stupid as it is, the first party member is the only party member the MC has sex with. The other party members only have sex scenes with monsters.
Ah, thanks for the clarification. I must have been mistaken about the variables, or the dev planned something for them but didn't get around to it. Updated the OP to reflect this.

Sarav

Reputation score
It should also be mentioned for those who want the monster sex scenes, you can miss scenes when you get a new party member, as a group scene replaces the individual scenes, and those scenes aren't in the gallery.

Assman4ever

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Can someone post a download link to the game with the patch already installed. I'm new to H games and I don't quite know how to copy the translation to the game. Actually, I don't even see where to download the game itself

Sarav

Reputation score
Can someone post a download link to the game with the patch already installed. I'm new to H games and I don't quite know how to copy the translation to the game. Actually, I don't even see where to download the game itself

Raphy***

Reputation score
DLSite:

EDIT: it seems the MC does not have full sex scenes with the party members, only harassment during battle. Thought I saw variables for them when making the partial, but I must have been mistaken, or maybe they were planned but not implemented.
EDIT 2: Also, forgot to mention, the defeat scenes change as you get more party members, and they are not in the gallery, so if you are playing for those, you may want to keep separate saves as you get new party members. Thanks to Sarav for reminding me of this.

Do you u know how to get the npc pregnant??