What's new

ACT [ studioRAY] studio麗 Variable Chaser GALCHASE 可変追撃機ガルチェイス RE121186 RJ121186

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This game looks like an R-Type game. Seems very interesting and been out for a while. Doesn't seem to have too much CG.

In the space wars of the future, aggression spikes when an enemy operator girl steals the blueprints to your faction's latest chaser.
Mistakenly christened "Galchase", that very ship is put to the real test. Take down that mystery bogey!

But what is this enemy's true goal?

Side-scrolling shooting game.
Enhance your aircraft and defeat the enemies!
5 unique stages x 5 base CGs per stage!

Last edited by a moderator:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RJ121186 - 可変追撃機ガルチェイス

This game looks like an R-Type game. Seems very interesting and been out for a while. Doesn't seem to have too much CG.
It doesn't, you get one CG per start of the level and once you beat the game, it loops over since you don't save the girl. On second loop, you go through alternate routes of the level with improved difficulty, but by then you'll not only have the hang of the game but also a preferred weapon.

Her outfit changes as you play but that's really all I noticed before losing interest and forgetting to learn how to save. First 15-30 minutes I do admit were fun, but I love side-scrolling shooters anyway so it could just be my bias poking through. You MIGHT be able to still find it on one of the DL sites, I myself did not buy this game.