What's new

ADV [ StudioS ] Sexual Oral Assault Kyousei Inkou 脅制淫口 RE040424 RJ040424

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score
While going around Hongfire, I found this little interesting game. It's not in English, so if anyone can explain specifically how to play, that would be great.

OR you can just be like me and just mindlessly press keys and hope to move to a new thing.

LINK IS NOT MINE, all credit goes to CHRONOMASTER on Hongfire.com I just posted here to share. He was the one who actually uncensored it, you can find the original on Hongfire.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Kyousei Inkou

Could you give a description of the game?

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Hokay, I think I've got an idea how it works. You select the action you're making Tifa do by pressing a key. Doing various actions levels up her ability (those three counters in the upper-right; I assume they're "oral", "hand", and "vaginal", although they could be other things). New actions get unlocked by increasing the levels sufficiently. Most every letter on the keyboard is set to a different action, although some actions are initially locked.

There's a gallery of some sort, I would assume for endings; I didn't play long enough to trigger any endings.

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah yes, Studio S stuff.
I've got all three of their fighting games and wasn't sure if I should put them up.
Studio S specializes in... rough sex... seeing how apparently there's a rule against "violent sex" in the forum rules, I wasn't sure if I should put any of their stuff up.

This game in particular has the three levels at the top as the primary mechanic. You hit keys on the keyboard to get her to do a task, as she does it, she gets better at using the specific parts that do said bit. The top part tells you what she's currently doing. The first number is her mouth level, the second, her hand level, the third I'm not sure I recognize, but I believe is submissiveness. As the numbers go up, you'll unlock more and more options, x and c hurt her, but are only available while you're not actually fucking her, v nose clips her at any time. Most of the options are usable from any position, but must be unlocked first. All the letters from q down to b are options, I believe m and n are the only ones without actions. After you get enough done, you can unlock separate scenes available from the second option of the title screen.

If you have any other questions, let me know.

Overall, this doujin team does an excellent job with their animations. If you don't mind, or even like the rough stuff, I find their work to be very nice.

Tell me if you want more stuff from them. I got a good selection of their stuff a long time ago and can put it up if there's interest, but it'll take a big of digging to find and I'll pass on that if there's no one that wants it.

Last edited:
OP
DarkR34p3r

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah yes, Studio S stuff.
I've got all three of their fighting games and wasn't sure if I should put them up.
Studio S specializes in... rough sex... seeing how apparently there's a rule against "violent sex" in the forum rules, I wasn't sure if I should put any of their stuff up.

This game in particular has the three levels at the top as the primary mechanic. You hit keys on the keyboard to get her to do a task, as she does it, she gets better at using the specific parts that do said bit. The top part tells you what she's currently doing. The first number is her mouth level, the second, her hand level, the third I'm not sure I recognize, but I believe is submissiveness. As the numbers go up, you'll unlock more and more options, x and c hurt her, but are only available while you're not actually fucking her, v nose clips her at any time. Most of the options are usable from any position, but must be unlocked first. All the letters from q down to b are options, I believe m and n are the only ones without actions. After you get enough done, you can unlock separate scenes available from the second option of the title screen.

If you have any other questions, let me know.

Overall, this doujin team does an excellent job with their animations. If you don't mind, or even like the rough stuff, I find their work to be very nice.

Tell me if you want more stuff from them. I got a good selection of their stuff a long time ago and can put it up if there's interest, but it'll take a big of digging to find and I'll pass on that if there's no one that wants it.
I would love it if you did post it. I like their art style and game animations are quite fluid. Isn't this the team that made Strip Fighter?

On a side note: I unlocked M and noticed when you turn it on or off it shows it on the top right, the only problem is, I don't know what it turns on or off. Does anybody know?

Last edited:

Ermz

Lurker
Reputation score

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe the M makes her do a random action from the list every now and then if its on

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bowser, I've just checked the rules - there is nothing about violent sex, only against guro. As long as you don't gut anybody in a game, post away!

Last edited:
OP
DarkR34p3r

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe the M makes her do a random action from the list every now and then if its on
You might be right about that.

OP
DarkR34p3r

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

Bowser, I've just checked the rules - there is nothing about violent sex, only against guro. As long as you don't gut anybody in a game, post away!
Sorry for double but, I've downloaded a couple of their flash games. It includes branding, acupuncture, stomping, punching, electrocuting, etc. Basically everything you can possibly do to torture a girl. IS IT acceptable? it looks like Phantom Buster Rumi, but alittle more violent and alittle less at the same time.

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, the one I was about to post as was their third game, they did a great job of it. But you most DEFINITELY gut the girls in some of... all of the finishers. The fighting system is actually good, heck all 3 of their games could stand as good fighters in their own right, but the team just has a taste for particularly brutal.

3) The posting of the following should be kept to a minimum: guro (large amounts of blood / violent hentai), scat.
That's the bit that got me confused. Wasn't sure what people were up for. I think the third game is the only one where you actually kill the girl at the end of the match... but apparently that's not a lethal condition because they're up and back in one piece in time for the... rough sex cgs.

As for M, that activated auto mode, at least that's what it says on the upper right. I've found that it'll basically go random until it escallates into the various sex positions which it sticks to.

OP
DarkR34p3r

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, the one I was about to post as was their third game, they did a great job of it. But you most DEFINITELY gut the girls in some of... all of the finishers. The fighting system is actually good, heck all 3 of their games could stand as good fighters in their own right, but the team just has a taste for particularly brutal.

That's the bit that got me confused. Wasn't sure what people were up for. I think the third game is the only one where you actually kill the girl at the end of the match... but apparently that's not a lethal condition because they're up and back in one piece in time for the... rough sex cgs.

As for M, that activated auto mode, at least that's what it says on the upper right. I've found that it'll basically go random until it escallates into the various sex positions which it sticks to.
Have you gotten any of their flash games? If you did, I need help on one of them.

If you don't have, I might post the links if we get confirmation that it's allowed.

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

If you don't have, I might post the links if we get confirmation that it's allowed.
Alright, this is pretty much our official forum stance on Guro:
If you warn that it's guro and you put it in a link instead of putting a picture directly onto the forum, you're allowed to do it. Hell, we had a whole Guro thread before.

See here: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=630
Also the fairies thread apparently had some guro in it too (although I never downloaded it myself, it's not one of my fetishes after all. Guro I mean, not fairies. Fairies rock).
(Fairies here: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=442 )

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, that's confirmation then.
Good to know. Expands my postable repertoire a bit.

And ask away about any of their flash games. If I had it, I'll help where I can. If I haven't seen it, or don't remember, you can link me and I can see if I can decipher it.

OP
DarkR34p3r

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, that's confirmation then.
Good to know. Expands my postable repertoire a bit.

And ask away about any of their flash games. If I had it, I'll help where I can. If I haven't seen it, or don't remember, you can link me and I can see if I can decipher it.
One of their flash games has Mai tied up in the beginning and depending on what you do, you move on to the next scene. I have managed to figure out how to get both scenes of the second stage, but I'm stuck after that. I'll post the game later once if you need it.

Caramoor

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm guessing this requires Japanese Unicode? I've dled and attempted to start by putting the file in the one folder into the other like the page shows, but it doesn't give me any options to play in the browser that pops up. Can anyone help?

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

hm...
It's a HTML file.
It links you to the site that holds the flash, a.k.a the game.
So it's your firewall or something, check if theres a bar at the top that says this is trying to connect will you allow or something.

OP
DarkR34p3r

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm guessing this requires Japanese Unicode? I've dled and attempted to start by putting the file in the one folder into the other like the page shows, but it doesn't give me any options to play in the browser that pops up. Can anyone help?
Wait, are you talking about the file to the game I've put up there? If you are, it's a flash game and you don't need to move anything. You just need a flash player.

Caramoor

Lurker
Reputation score

Well i start up the HTML to go to p age with a picture and two links at the bottom. one link is fubar and the other sends me to some Japanese site selling things.
I also have the most recent flash player (10)

Last edited:

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok after you got to the site.
There will be 2 options at the bottom.
Click the smaller one aka the 1st one.
Then there will be 3 options
Small, Mid, and Large.
Click one of them since it doesn't matter and the game will start.
Simple yet effective.

OP
DarkR34p3r

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

Well i start up the HTML to go to p age with a picture and two links at the bottom. one link is fubar and the other sends me to some Japanese site selling things.
I also have the most recent flash player (10)
So you're playing the game in a internet browser? If so, just follow ZeroSpace's procedure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.