What's new

ACT [StudioTurn] Female Warrior Aomi / 女戦士アオミ (RE152407) (RJ152407)

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [StudioTurn] 女戦士アオミ 2D H-ARPG

Now that you mention it... I agree. I personaly prefer animation fluidity over voice acting which can be even annoying at times.

However I was interested what I can do about it since I have access to some titles resources, and it is one of my favourite games as well.

Here's the example of animation with original sound :

And here's what I've done with it using Sony Vegas (New VO added, various SFX fixes, audio panning) :

VO from: SF (t Japan), Splatter Beach (ankoku marimokan)
SFX from: FoBS (Zell23)
Wow, that was actually really good.

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Wow, that was actually really good.
Yeah, thanks. It was really small and easy vegas project which didn't take much time. But now I wish I could implement this sound design back to the game :/

fapmcfap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm getting an audio error and a crash when I do anything at the menu, I tried doing the suggestion here that involves the modded version, but it got me nowhere. Any suggestions?

Devorax

Reputation score

I'm getting an audio error and a crash when I do anything at the menu, I tried doing the suggestion here that involves the modded version, but it got me nowhere. Any suggestions?
I GOT THIS FUCKING GAME TO WORK

Okay, so first you're gonna need to download and install RPG Maker XP.

Then download the game from post 157 on this thread. (Sorry this site won't let me post links -.-)

Extract it to your desktop or something.

Then download the modded game from post 55.

Now, open the .rar with the modded version and extract it to the aomi folder (the one without the japanese letters in the title). Let it replace the files it needs to replace.

Then you're gonna need to download and install a Locale Emulator. Just google it, and it'll be the first result.

One you have it installed, open the LEGUI.exe so that it can generate a Japanese locale profile for you.

Now go back to the Aomi folder, right click the game's .exe, and open it using the Locale Emulator's Japanese profile. Boom. If it doesn't work, iunno man.

Last edited:

Dagma

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok the game works but im running into an issue when i try to save there are no other issues so far help would be welcome

Last edited:

Waffel

Reputation score

ok the game works but im running into an issue when i try to save there are no other issues so far help would be welcome
As for the game saving issue, just create a "Savedata" folder in the same place where game.exe is. Then it will save without issues.

Regarding your solution to the audio, the package in post 157 has two main folders. If you use the one with the longer name to launch the game, it runs with no problems. Probably you still need a locale emulator and stuff, but I already have a dedicated Japanese locale Windows virtual machine for these kind of games, and it works without errors there.

zakshack

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Was there any further progress to translate this game?

Chanka_Ironfoot

Reputation score
I know I'm very late but I just bought the game and always got this error. The SE file is in the folder but the game doesn't notice it. I tried it with japanese local but nothing worked. (And with this error I am very angry to japanese game creators. They don't code the games properly and the people on the other side in the world can't play it without locale emulator.)

Attachments

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
I know I'm very late but I just bought the game and always got this error. The SE file is in the folder but the game doesn't notice it. I tried it with japanese local but nothing worked. (And with this error I am very angry to japanese game creators. They don't code the games properly and the people on the other side in the world can't play it without locale emulator.)
1. by japanese local, you change your system locale to japan from control panel right? (the old one, not the crappy window 10 setting one), it also seems the game window have broken text, have you got japanese text installed in your computer, at down-right there should be a letter which indicate your keyboard language (most would have 'ENG' which is english), get a japanese one installed so your computer can read japanese text or directory (no need to change it to JP when you want to play)
2. this game runs on RPGVX ace engine, this engine have feature where you can have multiple game that shared one same asset. go search "RPG maker RTP" and download it, it's free to grab.
3. you angry to JP creator saying they don't code game properly.... it seems you have zero knowledge about game development or programming in general.

Jose Gonzalez

Reputation score
Multiple offenses. 1 month ban.
Suuuuuuper late and SUUUUUUPER banned.
lmao ok , imagine being so hostile to someone new to the site cunt . Eh doesn't matter , I got the game somewhere else a long time ago for free so suck it. But hey , I've only been on this site a total of 2 times so your opinion shouldn't matter to me anyway.

OP
Morkor

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
lmao ok , imagine being so hostile to someone new to the site cunt . Eh doesn't matter , I got the game somewhere else a long time ago for free so suck it. But hey , I've only been on this site a total of 2 times so your opinion shouldn't matter to me anyway.
Imagine necroing a thread twice, not reading the forum rules and trying to make a comeback against a post from over a year ago.

Mick2000

Reputation score
color me surprise this guy didn't get banned for both asking link and necroing thread for stupid reason.
not to mention that despite being warned by mod already he still got some nerve to talk shit.

wiggins96

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
not to keep bumping this thread and im very sorry if it bothers someone but is there a way to auto lock threads with no activity for x number of months?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
So mods can get PMs from idiots like that? No thank you.