What's new

ACT [StudioTurn] Female Warrior Aomi / 女戦士アオミ (RE152407) (RJ152407)

Re: [StudioTurn] 女戦士アオミ 2D H-ARPG

You have to re-extract the game files to preserve the correct filenames.

Can someone please either,

A) Tell me how to unzip the file in a Japanese Locale (and yes, I have AppLocale, the option is not showing up.) and how to patch it?

or B) link an already patch version of the game please.

1. Download and install 32-bit version (last I checked 64-bit versions were not compatible) of 7-zip or other unpacker of your choice.
2. Use AppLocale/Locale Emulator/etc. to start file manager of said unpacker.
3. Inside unpacker's file manager browse to, open and decompress archive.
Still, for some unknown reason, this doesn't always work - as a backup, I use virtual machine with XP configured for Japanese locale - this works all the time.

AppLocale was generating errors in this game for me, so use Locale Emulator or something else to start the game.

Reactions: JAB

I've searched the thread but I can't find anything; the chest in your house, to the left of the bed; what does it do?
From what I can tell it's something to do with difficulty, the bottom option seems to make me take a lot less damage.
And the top option turn off the H option shrine thing.

Difficulty, maybe? From top to bottom:
"Master"
"Gamer"
"Holiday"
"Quick"

Too many kanji, so I can't read the descriptions. I think Master mentions acquiring something from midbosses and teases that something might happen if you collect all of those things?

I got RGSS-RTP Standard not found...which RPG maker should I get? :(

Thank you good sir, it's working fine now! :D
You're welcome... but out of curiosity - which game version are you using? Unpatched 1.0 doesn't require RTP...

You're welcome... but out of curiosity - which game version are you using? Unpatched 1.0 doesn't require RTP...

:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Still can't get it to work... tried everything. Can someone just make a gallery or a video with all the stuff please? Would love a walkthrough!

Hm strange... the game runs fine for the most part, but it seems like afew of the backgrounds are missing. Anyone got a full .zip download they could share?

(Language for non-unicode programs is set to Japanese so shouldn't have any trouble running/having kanji named files?)

Does anyone have any working mega links?

And I still can't get this game to run due to an "AUDIO/SE" error. I've tried extracting the zip with apploc winRAR, patching it with jap locale, and running it with apploc. Yet the problem persists and the game just crashes/exits. The sound files and se files are fine, the kanji are good, not scrambled. And, yes, I give up.. Seems like an interesting game tho'

"modded"... no wonder it needs RTP, thanks for the info

And I still can't get this game to run due to an "AUDIO/SE" error. I've tried extracting the zip with apploc winRAR, patching it with jap locale, and running it with apploc. Yet the problem persists and the game just crashes/exits. The sound files and se files are fine, the kanji are good, not scrambled. And, yes, I give up.. Seems like an interesting game tho'
And again... AppLocale may not work with this game, so use Locale Emulator or something else. Oh, and this is RM game :p.

Last edited by a moderator:

Never use applocale. It's completely out of use, because it dedicates your computer to Satan. Please spread the word regarding this.

holy shit i got the damn thing to work i downloaded the mega link on the first page and the modded one neither of them worked proper alone but when i moved and replaced everything from one to the other it works fine now hope this works for someone else to :)

holy shit i got the damn thing to work i downloaded the mega link on the first page and the modded one neither of them worked proper alone but when i moved and replaced everything from one to the other it works fine now hope this works for someone else to :)

how did you do it?:eek:

Back