What's new

Stupid things

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score
Either post the stupidest thing you did or something stupid you saw someone else do.

Earlier today I locked myself out of my house for 4 hours when I went out to shovel the sidewalk. Boy did it suck, but on the bright side everyone on the block got their sidewalks shoveled for free.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Stupid things

Lawl. My turn!

Okay, you know those low-hanging ceiling fans? My younger brother had the dumbass idea to jump on the bed while it was one. Suffice it to say, he had to have his whole forehead sewed up after that. Taught his ass a lesson, it did

OP
dmronny

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Well I don't feel so stupid after hearing that. Don't forget to give him his sign.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

I will. After that,

ಠ ಠ
/¯/
| ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯
| IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZER!
| BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
| ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯
\_\

at him

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score

I let my high school know I was good at computers. Suffice to say, they suspected me every time anything happened to their systems, even though I didn't do anything! I was regularly suspended, and they had it marked as "under suspicion", which sucked balls! The worst thing was that they wouldn't let me contest it.

Either post the stupidest thing you did or something stupid you saw someone else do.

Earlier today I locked myself out of my house for 4 hours when I went out to shovel the sidewalk. Boy did it suck, but on the bright side everyone on the block got their sidewalks shoveled for free.
This is why I own lockpicks. Sadly, my house locks get owned in like 8 seconds :(. Bad for security, good for me, I suppose.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

After a science experiment I burnt myself trying to pick up a hot tripod stand.

When asked how I burnt myself, I demonstrated by doing it again.

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score

After a science experiment I burnt myself trying to pick up a hot tripod stand.

When asked how I burnt myself, I demonstrated by doing it again.
Nice.

The worst of that kind that I've done was to grab a pan out of the oven at 450 degrees without any sort of mitts. I didn't feel the burn until after. They tingled for weeks.

OP
dmronny

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

This is why I own lockpicks. Sadly, my house locks get owned in like 8 seconds :(. Bad for security, good for me, I suppose.
Well I have lockpicks, but I don't normally take them with when I go to shovel the sidewalk. Normally I would have went in the window, but someone locked it on me. It's actually the first time I've ever locked myself out.

A person in one of my chemistry classes did a bunsen experiment for a whole hour before he found out he was using the vacuum not the gas.

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score

A person in one of my chemistry classes did a bunsen experiment for a whole hour before he found out he was using the vacuum not the gas.
Now that's just silly, if the gas was on, he coulda blown the building up...

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well I have lockpicks, but I don't normally take them with when I go to shovel the sidewalk. Normally I would have went in the window, but someone locked it on me. It's actually the first time I've ever locked myself out.

That had to have been the stupidest thing I've ever heard of.

Nothing like my idiot friend Jeremy, who decided "I'm gonna measure the temperature of the oven by placing my hand on the heating coils"

Suffice it to say, he deserved a "DEE-DEE-DEE", and he received one from my entire class when he got back from the hospital

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

One of the stupidest things I've ever done...

Try to break a shopping cart. At first by brute force alone we (My friend and I) bent the inner flap Outward (Major Cause for my future pain)

Then once we realised the steel would no longer bend out of shape... We decided to throw rocks at it... Heavy rocks Very Heavy rocks... From as high as we could throw them from... so we put a 300 pound granite slab inside the now broken cart for easy carrying...

Our plan was to bring it up to a burned up ancient rail road bridge, We would have gotten it along the bridge by rolling the boulder along it... And then Throw the Rock down at the cart... Dumb Idea.

Problem was it had rained a few nights before and the ground was moist... add to this in incredibly heavy grocery cart and uneven terrain and you got yourself a mobility problem... It got stuck... So I did the thing I normally do when front wheels get stuck shift weight on to the back wheels... BIIIIIIG Mistake!

Once I shifted the Weight back the 300 pound slab ran smack into the broken flap, the carts already Leaning at a 45 degree angle supported by me alone... Lets just suffice to say *Kaboom* Cart falls down My hands now pinned in between 300 pounds of granite and a metal grate... Bad Day... Very Bad Day

After hearing the initial Fuck! my friend turns around and in a rush to help... Accidently crashes into the cart toppling it over... Wrenching my hands to the side...

After much Kicking at the boulder on my end and and pulling on his end we finnally got the damn thing pulled back enough so that I could get my crushed fingers out of there... They were so Deformed looking I just had to say it...

"Cool Ow Fuck That hurt!"

Never before in my life had an Xbox controller felt so cool and wonderful and welcomed in my hands as it did in those weeks when I had to literally Massage the Muscles back into the correct places in all of my fingers.

Hmm... Maybe thats why I still cant do Dragonforce... Stupid Rock!

Ps: Here Burrito I found this a while back and found it funny at the time but never found a chance to use it. so I give to You:

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lawl, nice GIF, Bei

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

I courted six women at once.

I do not advise such a thing unless you like lots of stress. o_x

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

My first day in the uni dorms I locked myself out of my room for 6 hours. How did I do this? I havent a fucking clue. The went to sleep and the next thing I know I'm pushing on a door that wont open. I wake up fully, realise I just locked myself out of my room and went to the kitchen to go to sleep. The problem was I really needed to piss so I'm pretty sure I thought I was still at home. I had to hold it in for those 6 hours too. Was a damn painful experience.