What's new

succubus hentai

legen88

Reputation score
hey guy's and girls,

i need a little help :'(

i have this succubus fetish. and i stumbled into a doujin/manga and i digged it real hard.

problem is, i forgot the name and also the site i found it.
added a pic that i knew was from that doujin. it ain't much so maybe the story line telling might help to. here goes:

there are 3 girls, 1 human, 1 angel, 1 succubus/demon. angel is sent to earth to stop the succubus, but oops, they sent the wrong angel (that knows how to 'fuck' things up) crash lands on the human girls (that was chased by rapist earlier).

rapist runs away, runs into demon. he fucks/rapes/(get's raped) succubus in a public toilet (alway's convenient) and then she turns that guy into a monster. few pages later angel and human girl try to stop that monster (my picture) etcetcetcetcetc.

anyone ring a bell? please let me know.

thanks so much!!

werner

Attachments

Last edited:

KastaaYuzuru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: succubus hentai

I don't read mangas, but i do have a few i've found while looking for other stuff.
These contains succubi aswell, i doubt it is what you're looking for, but it's worth a try.

Night of the Succubus.

Hatsukoi Succubus.

Datte Sukinanndamon.

Hakoiri devil princess.

Mark of the Succubus.

Junketsu no Maria.

That's all i can help with, but if i remember right there should be a website where you can send in a picture and they tell you exactly where or what it is?
don't remember that one, sadly.

KazukaShano

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey guy's and girls,

i need a little help :'(

i have this succubus fetish. and i stumbled into a doujin/manga and i digged it real hard.

problem is, i forgot the name and also the site i found it.
added a pic that i knew was from that doujin. it ain't much so maybe the story line telling might help to. here goes:

there are 3 girls, 1 human, 1 angel, 1 succubus/demon. angel is sent to earth to stop the succubus, but oops, they sent the wrong angel (that knows how to 'fuck' things up) crash lands on the human girls (that was chased by rapist earlier).

rapist runs away, runs into demon. he fucks/rapes/(get's raped) succubus in a public toilet (alway's convenient) and then she turns that guy into a monster. few pages later angel and human girl try to stop that monster (my picture) etcetcetcetcetc.

anyone ring a bell? please let me know.

thanks so much!!

werner
Well bro , you're in luck , stumbled upon some research and got these, enjoy

^Download link's from depositfiles , name : Angel Drop

There's even a E-hentai gallery on it :
O_O Bon apetite~

Last edited:

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

You may have your answer above, but I can at least tell you that it's *not* Mark of the Succubus. If it's the same manga as I'm thinking of, that one is not hentai and I've seen the art and that ain't it.

Arala Cran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Um, well hope it's not considered late but I know one which wasn't listed here.
If still interested in others as well then you may be a bit interested in looking at this title as well:

There is another manga series based mainly around a Succubus named Twiska; the series she is in is known as Brandish and of course a friend of mine referred me to it. She goes through any and everything she can to get to Theo (if that was who the boy's name was), and of course regardless of trillions of times being rejected, she never stopped yet. Twiska gets caught in tentacles, by other demons, and even raped by the person she's after (no guro) and even becomes a herm at some points. Oops well I don't want to spoil it before you see.:p

I would post links but it's still impossible for me to at the time (hence still making small but sensible posts around random spots such as this attempt until I can, but of course will still keep things sensible even if after, just not so random though)