What's new

ADV [ スフィーミキャッツ ] 痴女プロジェクト ●機械の少女ビッチュ● (RJ246613)

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You are letting her go through the fight, I presume? From what I recall the action happens when the zombie reaches ~1/3rd health. If it's not happening there might be a trigger beyond horniness stats (maybe a dialog choice/side story thing), because I've gotten it to trigger with just HLvl 3 (3 hearts)

Lancelot

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Here is a save of my own but not 100%. Is a hassle really, you can unlock some scenes having ONLY 1 chance to do it. Also in order to achieve all 3 endings you must stay true to the path of normal,horny and whatever the 3rd one is. I have unlocked all scenes with the girl and some extras. I missing 2 endings and 1 character sex scene. The extras are the option to the right at the main menu.

From what KHTA has posted, I am missing the sex scene from the wrestler
I can load save game chijo1.dat-chijo2.dat but the h-scenes in gallery mode are not included .....could you upload "chijo.dat" too?

tenjoou

Reputation score
Second offense. Two week ban.
Does someone know where could i find this game? (full version)

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I know this is old... but I am trying to beat this wrestler sexy style. I had maximum excitement, but it looks like I don't have enough HP. Who do you improve that?

siwon

Reputation score
So I pretty much spent the entire day playing this thing, and I got what seems to be 1 ending out of 3 (I got ERO, obviously). I think a lot of the time was spent figuring out what to do, but with some trial and error it's possible to get through without speaking a word of moonspeak.

The content was absolutely fantastic. At least in my playthrough the protagonist got fucked every which way much to my enjoyment. I even managed to lewd the little fairy after reaching 4 hearts (otherwise known as H level).

Now I'm curious if I missed any content with the other two endings, I hope someone can share here how they got theirs. In my case it was pretty self explanatory, resolve your problems using sex :LOL:
I'm level four, and I don't know how to lewd a fairy. What do you do?

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I don't know how to lewd a fairy
Think of them as squirrels. No sudden moves, bring nuts or honey.

Alternatively, cast the ULMF spell: https://ulmf.org/search/111537/?q=fairy&t=post&c[thread]=12814&o=relevance
How to unlock special sex scenes in the menu when doing it with butchu.

Buy and have in your inventory these items:

1) Wooden Sword(stick or whatever is called)
After you progressed in the story where the perverts in town gets arrested, a new vendor will appear in town at the end of the alley, from him buy these items:
2) The light blue ball
3) Vibrator(not the small ball)
4) Green Dildo
5) When you reach level 4 you can do it with the fairy

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thank you for your answer, but where do I get nuts and honey?
Sorry, this was a joke. You can try in RL if the opportunity arises, but I can't guarantee the results. :cry:

The serious answer was in the spoiler - Taming the Pooka.
Buy and have in your inventory these items:
1) Wooden Sword(stick or whatever is called)
After you progressed in the story where the perverts in town gets arrested, a new vendor will appear in town at the end of the alley, from him buy these items:
2) The light blue ball
3) Vibrator(not the small ball)
4) Green Dildo
5) When you reach level 4 you can do it with the fairy
I do remember you had to make her do a lot of naughty things, teaching her to use things in very wrong ways, before that happens - raising her H/ero a lot.
That might also not be possible in every playthrough - especially if you were serious with raising her.