What's new

ADV [ スフィーミキャッツ ] 痴女プロジェクト ●機械の少女ビッチュ● (RJ246613)

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
It's all about encouraging the girl to perform specific actions that may determine how she'll progress certain events, like if you encourage her to actually eat the food you give her several times and discourage her from doing other things with it like tossing it on the ground or masturbating with it, she'll always do that specific action until you discourage her from doing that which will reset the whole thing. That being said, I'm trying to do a no slut run and can't figure out how to progress with the old man on the island.
You have to impress him. She needs to be agile enough and then stretch on the mat to your left. Other things I think is throw items as far as she can and do some fighting motions with a stick/metal bar.
I don't know the specific thing that triggered it, but I'm fairly sure it was in several parts. It definitely is possible.

wonderer

Lurker
Reputation score
What do you do after fighting the slime and zombie monster?
In the map area somewhere in the mountains there is a Cave, before it wasn't accessible but now it should be. You will face the strongest monster there and some shocking development.

You have to impress him. She needs to be agile enough and then stretch on the mat to your left. Other things I think is throw items as far as she can and do some fighting motions with a stick/metal bar.
I don't know the specific thing that triggered it, but I'm fairly sure it was in several parts. It definitely is possible.
It is exactly as you said BUT there is a bonus too. Tease the old man continuously with ecchi stuff.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
It is exactly as you said BUT there is a bonus too. Tease the old man continuously with ecchi stuff.
Well yes, but he was asking how to get past without doing the lewd thing.

hellwaiken

Lurker
Reputation score
can someone share full save i wanna see pure ending

Last edited:

wonderer

Lurker
Reputation score
How to unlock special sex scenes in the menu when doing it with butchu.

Buy and have in your inventory these items:

1) Wooden Sword(stick or whatever is called)
After you progressed in the story where the perverts in town gets arrested, a new vendor will appear in town at the end of the alley, from him buy these items:
2) The light blue ball
3) Vibrator(not the small ball)
4) Green Dildo
5) When you reach level 4 you can do it with the fairy

NanaPower

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You need to by an iron sword from the town, in the alley(to the left), after that teach her girl to use it as a weapon, after that demonstrate in front of the old man. BE warned !!! you might need to buy from the girl in the town health boosters.

I progressed a lot but now I am stuck, I make all my stats full expect the white one (i think is resistance to ecchi), fought 2 monsters and everything else but now nothing.... Either is bugged or I mess up somewhere and the game won't progress. I even unlock all the sex scenes and become level 4.

I forgot to mention that if you don't want her eat stuff you found or bought, when she will try to eat it INSTANTLY use the mouse wheel down

Finally finished, I got the 3rd ending
do i have to demonstrate 10000 times? :D i sems not to work like i did it 10/20 times and nothing changes when mastrubate his eyes only move !
and when i swing with sword he only waches with 1 eye and nothing changes when i talk to him ?
Help :D

bagoflag

Reputation score
The game/demo doesn't seem to launch for me.

Am I missing something obvious? Or do I need to install/configure something differently?

wonderer

Lurker
Reputation score
do i have to demonstrate 10000 times? :D i sems not to work like i did it 10/20 times and nothing changes when mastrubate his eyes only move !
and when i swing with sword he only waches with 1 eye and nothing changes when i talk to him ?
Help :D
First swing the sword, after use the carpet ? to Stretch, after use an item to throw away like a ball. I think you must have full green bar that is strength and talk to him again.

The only thing I never understood in the game was the computer like thing in her home, what exactly that thing do ? there is 4 options to choose.
Also where the saves files are stored.

NanaPower

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
First swing the sword, after use the carpet ? to Stretch, after use an item to throw away like a ball. I think you must have full green bar that is strength and talk to him again.
the green ball from the left town shop ( that mouth fuck u its the key ) for lewd opening after theat the old man fu u :D Finaly

alekq

Reputation score
The saves are store in the game folder called chijo(number).dat Anyone willing to send 100% save? ;)

wonderer

Lurker
Reputation score
and how to upload here ? it doesn't allow me to post .rar file

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
The only thing I never understood in the game was the computer like thing in her home, what exactly that thing do ? there is 4 options to choose.
Also where the saves files are stored.
Changes her voice during H scenes.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
That should have been fixed. Just throw the .rar into a .zip and that will work.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Changes her voice during H scenes.
To go a bit more in detail what they do.
First option: JS or elementary schooler's voice
Second option: JC or middle schooler's voice
Third option: JK or high schooler's voice
Fourth option: JD or college girl's voice

Here's an H walkthrough of the various chapters:

1st event: Boy in forest.

1st way: Have her read blue book until she learns first two phrases (do not continue past this for later scene), play with ball until she sticks it inside her (may require H lvl to be 2-3 and white bar lowered), tell her it's correct and take ball out, visit boy. If done correct, she should stick his ball inside where he will try to retrieve.
2nd way: Same as above except do not take ball out, get her defense up some to survive, make sure her energy/hp are full and visit boy. If done correct, she will fail to stick ball inside and he will start spanking her as punishment, survive the spanking.

2nd event A: Getting on train.

Get her excitement high (easiest way is start H without letting her cum) and visit train, once she goes to sign if she's learned full how to read....that will take precedent and won't be able to do lewd version, if not she will start masturbating.

2nd event B: Train molester
Either have enough HP/energy to survive or high enough H stats that it ends instantly.

3rd event: Become an idol

side event 1 - Go to beach and with the guy lifting click his crotch (might need high excitement), click the sleeping girl.
side event 2 - In city, go to far left to start a blowjob battle with random guy.
side event 3 - Re-ride the train with max excitement, new scene with molester should happen (may need to have sex with her multiple times)
side event 4 - After doing se 1 or 2, an old man will appear. Go to his mansion and he'll have you prostitute yourself. Basically just have to survive until red bar fills or time run out. After two times, a boss will appear.
side event 5 - At the beach, click the island in the background and she'll swim to it. When on the island, talk to old man, use the mat til he's looking, talk again, use something to masturbate with and hell be wide eyed, talk again, use a different tool and he'll be floating up and down, talk to him one last time.

Idol event - Have her yellow stats high enough(may also need green and blue) to pass the first 4 photo shots. Have her masturbate with meat and tell her it's correct then do final event. She should masturbate with the meat.

4th event: Pro wrestler

side event 1 - At the old man's mansion he has new customers to take down. After finishing customers and 2nd boss, talk to him again for lesbian sex with idol manager. (can now view all pictures from idol event even some special ones)

Wrestler event - Have full excitement going into fight and she will turn the match into a sex battle.

5th event: Find da king

Slime battle - haven't figured this one out yet but I'm sure there's a lewd way.
Zombie battle - Fight with something weak and max excitement, she'll eventually grab the zombies tongue....thing. (Special song victory if you fight with rose, warning...it's long)
Orc battle - use the blue dildo sold from cloak guy in town.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Ok, before a fucking hour trying to make this the game crashed, and since i dont know how to save i have to begin from 0, so fuck it, gonna wait for a full save or im gonna get it mad lol, i swear to god i have tried it xD

PD: As ever sorry for my shitty english

wonderer

Lurker
Reputation score
Here is a save of my own but not 100%. Is a hassle really, you can unlock some scenes having ONLY 1 chance to do it. Also in order to achieve all 3 endings you must stay true to the path of normal,horny and whatever the 3rd one is. I have unlocked all scenes with the girl and some extras. I missing 2 endings and 1 character sex scene. The extras are the option to the right at the main menu.

Here is a save of my own but not 100%. Is a hassle really, you can unlock some scenes having ONLY 1 chance to do it. Also in order to achieve all 3 endings you must stay true to the path of normal,horny and whatever the 3rd one is. I have unlocked all scenes with the girl and some extras. I missing 2 endings and 1 character sex scene. The extras are the option to the right at the main menu.
From what KHTA has posted, I am missing the sex scene from the wrestler

Attachments

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Also in order to achieve all 3 endings you must stay true to the path of normal,horny and whatever the 3rd one is.
ugh....i figured there were mulitple endings since there was multiple ways to solve a problem....but too many games came out Aug-Sept and I wanted to get through this one as fast as possible. Oh well, back to it for the other two endings.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Need guide with molester in train part, is there a way to reduce the damage, or increasing max hp/stamina?
she just keep losing it, btw I'm trying to build like pure type, is it possible?

EDIT: It's seems no other way than raising her H-level to reduce the damage....
EDIT 2: Raised to H-level 3, now she molesting him instead lol

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Need guide with molester in train part, is there a way to reduce the damage, or increasing max hp/stamina?
she just keep losing it, btw I'm trying to build like pure type, is it possible?
Hmm, I'm not sure which of the ones did it but.....using the dumbbell increases her bottom red, swinging stick increases her top red, her trying to stick ball inside her (if pure will always fail it seems) increases bottom green and correctly throwing ball as well as dumbbell increases her top green......once I build one of these stats to 60-70 she was able to survive train if done at full energy. You can also have her eat the meat you find in forest for a boost to max HP/stamina. But from what I've seen.....there's no way to permanently boost those two stats.

But I'm wondering if there's a way to get through that section without having her molested at all......

Last edited: