Lurker
Reputation score
1631349438927.png

Info:
store page:
ci-en blog:
twitter:
info blog linked on the store page:

A new game from Sugar Star, slated for release this october. Not much info of it exists that I can see beyond the dlsite page, but from the trailer it seems to be a top down ARPG game, made in WOLF RPGMaker, with rape-on-lose as well as events in town and a few combat rapes. Based on the title and seeming theme of continuing/respawning after death, it seems to be an roguelike souls-like, sugar star style.

Gameplay: Based on the trailer video and a translation of the store page, it seems to be a multi-floored roguelike dungeon crawler. You explore the dungeon, finding loot and fighting enemies in a top-down ARPG style and if you die, you get some GOR, lose everything except your xp and upgrades, then respawn at the entrance to the first floor.

Erotic content: There's GOR for losing, a number of scenes outside the dungeon and the store page mentions a few "battle erotics" as well. How each of these will happen is unclear since we don't have a demo.

Controls: unknown (no playable demo yet)
Story: totally unknown (not even a summary on the store page to give an indication)

Fetishes (literally just a copy-paste from the store page here): Female Protagonist, abnormal/perferted, successive orgasms, dirty talk, ahegao. Rape is also visible in there along with ryona.

OP
Games Dude

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Well I don't think I can delete the thread, can I ask a mod to please move it for me? I'll keep that in mind for the future.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the Under Construction section.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Password:Czw24gSbLMz-1Ng9FOZ662npBVY_wF9PKFXN1ImgEj0

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
Taking a first glance at it. No GoR (or combat r) against the first few enemies, including the fire dude after you activate the first shortcut, so chop away. Clothing destruction seems based on current health. Most items, including equipment rings you find in the field, are lost on death. This includes the item version of basic souls. so there's no reason not to consume them if you think there's a good chance you'll die soon. Haven't seen an inventory box yet, but can't rule out the possibility of running into one later. After the fire boss is another bonfire, looks like you can teleport home at the cost of your inventory, but keeping your souls and humanities. Humanity unlocks CG at the temple by the first fire.

Get ready to die a lot.

Soul amount in the save file is value 000B0B
GIT GUD

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I don't like being a hater but this game is painfully mediocre if you ask me.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Please update the OP, so I can move this over.

dakilladj

Reputation score

Password:Czw24gSbLMz-1Ng9FOZ662npBVY_wF9PKFXN1ImgEj0
can't start the game due to an error. tried both avenues with the same result.

Attachments

Emilru

Reputation score
I gotta ask, if anyone figures out anything about the locked door in the dungeon area (the beginning) please let me know if its anything at all. It says she put down a memo and I have no idea if this was old mechanic left in by mistake? (cause its not translated in english) or a easteregg of some kind? Really peeked my interest and tried figuring it out with no luck

Status
Not open for further replies.