What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli [sugar star] 王国の守護天使 / Sex Angel Ariel (RJ242119)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

sugar star put up trial of their next game, coming out Late March 2019

The plot is that a new angel, Ariel, has come from heaven to take over the shift of protecting the world from the previous one, Lumiel, who's actually her sister.
Unbeknownst to Ariel, however, was that the demon took the chance Lumiel's power was at its lowest to corrupted her to be his servant already.
And now, since Ariel is such an obedient girl to her onee-chan, he plans to slowly corrupt Ariel into his servant too.
(In fact, what Ariel thought was strengthening the seal on the demon is actually releasing the seal)

While the game is made in Wolf RPG, it's using a slightly different combat system than normal.
Encounters are the symbol encounter type (i.e. run into enemy sprite on the map to start fight)
However, instead of choosing what to do during combat, you actually setup commands for Ariel to do (including not having her fight back at all)

If 30 turns passed, she climax, or monsters rape her, it goes into rape mode until she passes out.
You can hold X to finish that or escape the fight otherwise.

Ariel starts out extremely powerful, but as she cum or through other means, she'll slowly get weaker (lose her levels) and you get fragments to unlock more MP, new commands, etc at the demon statue in the church.

There's also 3 different sexual stats that are gained in different ways (cumming, getting raped by monsters, sex with humans)
All over you can see stars that hints at what stat is required to do certain thing (like open prostitution, etc)

In the trial there's not that many contents available
There's 2 Lumiel scenes from progressing the story.

4 different monster rape scenes based on the monster type.

1 "special lesson" scene
1 bar scene

Also, the girls are voiced in H scenes.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Haven't seen a game like this for a while. Should be interesting.

Skipperno1

Lurker
Reputation score
It's a shame that seeing how there's a loli tag, it will probably be hard to have any official eng releases. So people like me who cant read moon runes will have to either go in blind, or wait quite a while for some kind souls to take pity on us and offer a full translation.
Content aside, the game look absolutely gorgeous

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Demo was fun, art is nice, and gameplay is interesting enough. Really sad the focus is a loli angel though :(

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
I have no idea how to raise the 3rd stat, the one about sex with humans. Is it even possible in the trial?

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You do events. There's one event that doesn't require corruption to start it - the one in the school. It gives +3 corruption and is repeatable, so you can increase 3rd stat by doing it.

blerghit

Reputation score
How to get the scene in bar? im working part time i guess with the bunny suit on, but theres no scene?
ps i realised that i also dont have the school event, apparently kids poking her pussy doesn count, and the bottom of my 3 h stats is staying at 0.

Last edited:

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
You do events. There's one event that doesn't require corruption to start it - the one in the school. It gives +3 corruption and is repeatable, so you can increase 3rd stat by doing it.
I did do that scene, multiple times, but the stat remains at 0 just like blerghit said.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Same deal here. I guess this is just the limit of the demo? I got to the prerequisites of the other town events, but aside from the one where you train with the knights (you were skimpy armor while training, but nothing else happens), I don't notice any other changes.

Well, there was that one cave that needs you to be level 75 to be able to go inside, but that's a pretty hefty de-leveling grind.

rakukonpaku

Reputation score
I think it's a problem with 0.2, because when I was running 0.1 I could get the 3rd stat, but it would black screen if I beat the mountaintop boss. This time around I can beat the boss and get the next scene in the church, but no 3rd stat for bunny girl.

optionsfail

Reputation score
The place past the cave is a hot spring. There doesn't seem to be a scene there, just a place to see your character "relax". And yeah I can't get the 3rd stat and I also have version 0.2.

Here's the save to get past the grind for the hot spring. Just paste it into the save folder and it should work.

Attachments

blerghit

Reputation score
Well, i guess ill be waiting for the full release, will be playing for sure.
Corruption of morals is my fetish, especially when odne to females by their female friends.
btw you can go pantyless by interacting with the closet in church bedroom. Might need some corruption.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Game is done, the author's sent it in.

If nothing goes wrong, it should come out on April 4th (or earlier?)

Reputation score
Anyone using a machine translation application that translates everything in this game?

i am already using textractor but it only translates like a quarter of a sentence...

echelond

Reputation score
Hard to see a game with a decent battle rape content. Shame it's loli

poda123

Reputation score
Threads are allowed to discuss loli/shota content, but may not share them in public view. Do not link pictures of them. Do not link game downloads that contain underage content. This is your only warning.
mega link here

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Such a shame that the gameplay is rather boring. Most of it is going from scene to scene to progress through the game.

Save with no combat rape because losing is really annoying. The rest is unlocked.

Last edited: