What's new

Suggested Rpg games list

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hi all,

I want to make this post maybe to make a list of 20 great rpg game i think it may help new member to find epic game and i actually have a lot i can upload back on mega and put all of them in this post.

Actually we need to look all the game suggested and remove some to stuck at 20 epic game to suggest. We will choose soon ! i will update the post to add some criteria.

List of Potential 20 suggestion

- RJ106851
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21581&highlight=RJ106851

- RJ106101
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21719&highlight=RJ106101

- RJ086550
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21099&highlight=RJ086550

- RJ087612
No link

- RJ114067
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=22176&highlight=RJ114067

- RJ105442
test

- RJ096060
test

- RJ058443
test

- RJ080939
test

- RJ088554
test

- RJ103157
test

- RJ077472
test

- RJ117299
test

- RJ081295
test

- RJ088540
test

- RJ099406
test

- RJ109704
test

- RE119127
test

- RJ096241
test

- RJ112961
test

- RJ071623
test

- RJ100735
test

- RJ052839
test

- RJ102453
test

- RJ112895
test

- RJ117085
test

- RJ111043
test

- RJ107332
test

- RJ116839
test

- RJ079857
test

-RJ102820
test

-RJ083120
test

-RJ076945
test

-RJ121013
test

Plz note that i will modifie this post regulary to make a list of 20 EPIC rpg game give me all you'r suggestion im gonna played all of them upload all of them and i will link the ulmf post for each game on the list

i will also improove the look of this post for now its to give the idea !

Last edited:

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Top 20 Rpg game

Princess Sacrifice was really good. Not RPG Maker, but still RPG. If you want only RPG Maker, Arms Devicer+ is one of my faves.

OP
Scarletz

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yeah i loved princess sacrifice too !!!

i will add Arms Devicer+ in the list of potential top 20 !

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hate to burst your bubble here, but a top 20 list of this sort of thing is going to be far too subjective to be of any help to anyone, not without lots of information as to WHY these games are on the top 20.

When you consider everyone has their own likes and dislikes, fetishes and major turnoffs, some understand japanese, others need text hooks, others still can't even do that (or just don't want to) I've seen people here praise artwork that I thought looked atrocious, bash art I thought was wonderful etc etc.

If you really plan to go through with this, have the dedication to feature the strenghts and weaknesses of each entry, for example add information on the following categories, so that people reading this can actually use the information to make a selection:

Playability: Basically how easy the game is to play, especially important when dealing with the language barrier, some games are utterly unplayable without knowing japanese, maybe also include information on available guides and whatnot.

Gameplay: Simply how fun the game is to play, try to be descriptive as to what the gameplay consists of (slot machine, luck based gameplay or strategic maneuvering, grindfest or smooth difficulty curve etc) an overall indication of how long you can expect to take finishing a basic run of the game would also be helpful.

Artwork: To some the most important part of all, this is also the trickiest to rate, but overall at least a basic impression of the artwork, a sample at the very least, and some indication of how much artwork the game features as some games have maybe 12 pictures if that, others can have dozens of different CG's (not counting slightly different facial expressions on the same scene)

Sound: Probably one of the most overlooked categories (and maybe just a personal preference) but soundtrack (music, ambience, sound-effects) can make all the difference between a good experience and a great experience. Similarly, awkward sex noises (guy rubbing soapy hands together ;S) bad voice acting (if any) can make a game more grating than it needs to be.

Subject: (the categories are a bit out of order if this isn't first o_O) Basically what the game is about, the story, the sexual content, the type of gameplay, this one is probably the easiest category to describe, but also the one most people will use to decide to play a game or not.

Sadly, 9/10 times people making these lists simply do so on a whim and rarely will people actually put in the effort it takes to make a valid listing that contains useful information beyond a simple display of personal preference. Hoping you're that rare 10% >_>

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

True, but there are some games that are just universally liked by most and it shows with the quality of the game and such. I think having a very general list of the most liked games is pretty accepting. But if you want to do that, you could just look up "role-playing" on dlsite and just find the ones with 3 crowns. XD

neocon1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Both parelle; fantasies, and the three games made by the guy who made sieren harp. the first one isnt as good as the newer ones but its ok.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I would also suggest the following:

And the following is my all-time favorite, just barely beating out Siren Harp

(also, the maker is currently making a new rpg. squee!)

diegoletal

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Vitamin Quest and the second rpg from scalegarden( ) should probably be in this list.

Nellis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'll put my lot in for Haru Uru (RJ099406) and it's retarded cousin Grayfloor (RJ109704)

They're typical RPG dungeon crawlers, but with a twist: armor, weapons, potions and everything else is exorbitantly expensive. Monsters drop little or no gold, so you're pushed towards prostitution to make up the difference.

There's some nice items available if you have the money, Haru Uru has 20 cute costumes like a bunny suit that when equipped gives you a powerful buff. In Grayfloor, the townsfolk will nab you and beat you to death if you don't put out - yeah. - That's the difference between the two in a nutshell

Haru Uru has great art, good writing, and has a lot of polish. There's a partial translation here so definitely go check it out. Grayfloor has none of that, but what effort did go into it went into some smart places, the prostitution scenes are fully animated and there's even voice acting.

Keep in mind grayfloor keeps a really dark tone. It's almost impossible to win without ending up dead or a slave. Corruption arcs inherently have heavy BDSM undertones, and grayfloor doesn't bother trying to cover that up with anime cutsey-ness. It's shocking, it's gross, and it's sleazy as all get-out.

AMKahm

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well... here is my fav list:

Not RPG but...:

OP
Scarletz

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Great guys i will update my post and i will add some détails

censuur i share you'rs opinion and i want to make something strong and good with this post i realise that we have not the same taste but i think we can still select 20 game particulary apprecied by the community

i work tonight don't worry if its not allready updated i will update it this morning ^^

and if u have other game to suggest go ahead i am gonna start with a list of particulary good game and after that we will be able to debate on these game

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I would put Violated Heroine and Saki Quest, both have the enough to be between the top ten

Last edited:

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If you could tag the ones that are english translated, that would be great. I suck at machine translating.

Some english translated faves:
Legend of Queen Opala (E)
Harem (E)
Harem Collector (E)
Orc Strike (E)
Saki Quest (E)
Virgin Island (E)
Overwhored (E)
Parrallel Fantasy (E)
Violated Heroine (E)

OP
Scarletz

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks a lot for ur suggestions its really apprecied we still need more plz post you'r favorite rpg maker game !!!

Plz for each suggestion u suggest (i know sound weird lol) post the dl site so it gonna help me paste it to the first post

like this

-

or like this

Well... here is my fav list:
Thanks a lot !!!

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

I would also suggest the following:

And the following is my all-time favorite, just barely beating out Siren Harp

(also, the maker is currently making a new rpg. squee!)
Does anybody have a link for the second game?

killa4lif3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody have a link for the second game?
^This

Since Everyone else is doing this ill post my favorite list as well!

OP
Scarletz

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks !

still need more game to select the best feel free to poste ur fav don't forget the format !

dl link :D

Daioh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Even though it hasn't released yet,I believe ILL's Dungeons and Prisoners should definitely be on the list.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=22146

Also when making the list I think you should include the names of the games and any links to forums on ulmf

OP
Scarletz

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have played all his demo (all version :p) and its clearly one of my fav but still its a demo i think we cannot put it actually on the list

but when ill will release the full version im sure it will be added in the list clearly.

and yes i will include link to ulmf forum but i want to have all the finalist before

Arucard1986

Reputation score

Either i'm doing something wrong or the Links 7 and 8 don't work. I know you said you will improve the first post later but a little improvment would be nice like putting numbers before the links so i know which i already looked at.