Suggestion thread!

OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Suggestion thread!

So... When are these changes being taken into effect? Only until Dimension 2?
Yep. The big stat changes are only for Dimension 2; Alchemist and class changes are gonna happen as the game goes.

As for retooling... *shrugs* Just part of the game. Every time I change something, it's kinda getting back to what I wanted Jumpers to be. I'm not trying to nerf anyone or any class too hard.. Plus, I'm always adding on, too.x.x;

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A suggestion for the GM's posting methods. Given how lost I sometimes become in a day, when I come back to Jumpers, I tend to not notice when another round has begun, and we get our AP, and when I still have AP to spend.

So, I'm wondering, that in your posts, you could make a small announcement that would say,

(Round # over, All characters have regained their AP.)
I was confused last post, and accidentally thought that a new round had started, leaving Shiva with only 4 AP.

OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

I'll do it from now on.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

bump

well looks like some persons still want to play (i included), also Silth said in the announce threat than he maybe will come back the Monday. I really like this game the rules and story are awesome to just trow them to the oblivion. I will try to help anyone than run it (if Silth don't return)but I'm bad in grammar, so don't expect much of me XD.

So,Who want to revive this game or still want to play it?

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'd probably still be on that list. I'm still running a solo game myself, using the RPGXP maps and all.