What's new

Sugoi - a translate tool with offline AI-powered model to translate from Japanese; DeePL competitor

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sugoi
Sugoi is a convenient translator program that tranlsate copied text in clipboard. Currently support DeepL, Papago, and a custom offline module just for games and manga.

:

- fundraising

Translator++ has support for Sugoi, it just needs some fixes.
What I've already done:
- downloaded full package
- applied latest beta model (2.5)
- installed CUDA support for my 3080 to translate (instead of CPU) and enabled CUDA (script available on Discord)
- installed latest T++
warning one: do not close clipboard monitoring window, it is needed for T++ to work
warning two: do not copy to clipboard any text during T++ translation, because you may inject that thing onto translation files
Aside of that I MTLed some NTR MV games easily :) Quality? Well, sometimes comparable with DeepL, much better than Google Translate's "poetry".

Last edited:
OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Happy New Year! 2021 was a roller coaster.
Lots of the projects here only started this year like Sugoi Translator and Sugoi Manga. I remember this server [Discord] also started at 0 in the beginning of the year and now it has surpassed 2022 members. Thank you everyone for helping me in various ways, collecting data, fixing bugs, upvoting my Reddit post sharing my programs to other communities. Just on the last day of new year, a miracle happened.

I finally achieved the result that I wanted. Offline model V3.0 has officially surpassed DeepL in machine evaluation of ALL THREE CATEGORIES: VN, LN, manga. I think this is a very amazing sign for next year. Take this as my Christmas gift and new year gift:

Backup link just in case:

Attachments

Anticor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wow you are literally everywhere. I saw this on Reddit! I have to comment about the llink mazes though, and I'm seeing .pt files and have no idea what they are. Going through Google Youtube I'm presented with so many links I'm getting dizzy. Maybe try to narrow it down a bit more? Anyways great work I haven't figured out how to use it yet though. There are so many youtube links..

Last edited: