What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [スカンクス / Skunks] ばとるふぁっか~ず, Battle (RJ251542)

Triplebrc

Reputation score
Decided to play this game on a whim, did 2 fights on normal before deciding that it is not worth continuing on normal because the fights just take forever due to the excessive damage you get that forces you to regenerate several times in a row, not to mention your own damage being ridiculously small. Switched it on easy mode and blitzed through it in less than 2 hours going for an attack damage build, as you are very tanky on easy and get free regen as well as free extra tp each round, very hard to lose fights if you do not run head first into special attacks. Special attacks range a bit but are generally easy to identify if you get hit by them once, be it a red ! telling you that you need to attack now to interrupt the special attack, or a ...! telling you to defend, a red aura telling you they power up for a strong attack, or a counterattack symbol telling you not to attack right now, all very basic stuff, as are the skills and items you can buy, oh and you can grind as long as you want, with even a lost fight pushing your xp and money massively.
Unlocked all the scenes, second scenes, female on female scenes, then watched through them. Not gonna lie, was quite surprised when the average run to the mill sitting on someone scene turned into a comedy with a big funny fart noise and cheap looking stink clouds, actually made me laugh out loud to think that there are people getting off to this but eh, whatever floats your boat I guess, for me it was hilarious. Scenes are quite long and the animation and art look surprisingly well, some of the character models are beyond absurd looking though, like one of the enemies is literally 80% breasts, which is insane even for this genre. Only gripe I have is that while there are female on female and female on male scenes, there sadly aren't any male on female in this game, would have made the experience complete for me, well and the fact the mc is stuck with the weird first girl is a bit disappointing too. Good game though, better than most.

besaro

Reputation score
there sadly aren't any male on female in this game, would have made the experience complete for me, well and the fact the mc is stuck with the weird first girl is a bit disappointing too. Good game though, better than most.
Yeah, when people marketed it as a battlefuck game, I thought that the male MC would be able to go in the offensive as well, but nope, he only gets raped. Guess its a fetish thing.

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

That's the translation tool, I added a text file with the instructions on how to use it (I think) have fun!

Surise

Reputation score
w w w. Buyrealpassport.cc - second Chance In Life with our company, protect your privacy, build new credit history, by-pass criminal background checks, take back your freedom. You’re going to finally make your dream a reality. Let European Union help you plan the ideal trip for you if you would like to find out more about the services we have available.
We are an association responsible for the production of real genuine passports, Real Genuine Data-Base Registered Fake Passports and other Citizenship documents. We can guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Drivers License, Fake Passports, Social security card with SSN, credit files.
Apply for real registered Passport, Visa, Driving License, national ID cards, marriage certificates, diplomas for sell
Guaranteed scannable passport, citizenship, ID cards, driver license, diplomas, degrees, birth certificates service available. The tourist(travel), student and bEuropean Unioniness(working) visa services available to residents of all 50 states and all nationalities Worldwide. We are unique producers of Authentic High Quality passports, Real Genuine Data Base Registered and unregistered Passports and other Citizenship documents.I can guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Drivers License,Passports, Social security card with SSN, credit files, and credit cards, school diplomas, school degrees all in an entirely new name issued and registered in the government database system. We European Unione high quality equipment and materials to produce authentic and counterfeit documents.All secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our Registered and unregistered documents. Our team are unique producer of real quality false and Real registered documents. We offer only original high-quality Registered and unregistered passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, stamps, Visa, school Diplomas and other products for a number of countries like:European UnionA, AEuropean Uniontralia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italian,Finland, France, Germany, Portugal, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom.

To get additional information and make the order, please visit our webite:

w w w. buyrealpassport.cc w w w. buyrealpassport.cc

Keywords:
-----------------------------
apply to visa
apply to visa to usa
apply to visa to canada
apply to visa uk
apply to visa credit card
apply to visa lottery
apply to visa dubai
apply to visa us
apply to visa india
apply to visa online
apply visa to australia
apply visa to australia from singapore
apply visa to australia from malaysia
apply visa to america
apply visa to australia online
apply visa to australia from india
apply visa to austria
apply visa to amsterdam
apply visa to australia from philippines
apply to american visa online
apply a visa to usa
apply a visa to canada
apply a visa to uk
apply a visa to china
apply a visa to france
apply a visa to australia
apply a visa to spain
apply a visa to germany
apply a visa to ireland
apply a visa to japan
apply visa to bangladesh
apply visa to bahrain
apply visa to brazil
apply visa to belgium
apply visa to belgium from uk
apply visa to bali
apply visa to bangkok
apply to british visa
apply visa to bahamas
apply visa to beijing
apply b visa
apply b visa usa
apply to visa canada
apply visa to china
apply visa to china in singapore
apply visa to china in malaysia
apply visa to canada from usa
apply visa to china for malaysian
apply visa to china online
apply visa to china in hong kong
apply visa to canada from singapore
apply for c visa to ireland
apply visa to dubai online
apply visa to denmark
apply visa to dubai from singapore
apply visa to dubai from india
apply visa to dominican republic
apply visa to dubai from lebanon
apply visa to dublin
apply visa to doha
apply visa to europe
apply to extend visa
apply visa to egypt
apply visa to england
apply to extend visa uk
apply visa to europe from singapore
apply visa to enter singapore
apply to extend visa canada
apply visa to estonia
apply visa to enter australia
apply e visa to india
apply e visa to malaysia
apply e visa to turkey
apply e visa singapore
apply e visa
apply e visa australia
apply e visa taiwan
apply e visa sri lanka
apply e visa dubai
apply e visa myanmar
apply to visa for canada
apply visa to france from uk
apply visa to france from usa
apply visa to france from dubai
apply visa to finland
to apply visa for usa
apply f visa china
apply visa to germany
apply visa to germany from uk
apply visa to germany from usa
apply to german visa from lebanon
apply visa to georgia
apply visa to greece from singapore
apply to greece visa from lebanon
apply visa to germany in australia
apply visa to greece from uk
apply visa to hong kong
apply to h1b visa
apply visa to holland
apply visa to hungary
apply visa hong kong online
apply to working holiday visa new zealand
apply h4 visa
apply h1b visa 2018
apply holiday visa australia
apply us visa hong kong
how to apply h 1b visa
how to apply for h visa
how to apply h-2a visa
how to apply for h4 visa
how to apply for h-3 visa
apply visa to italy
apply visa to india from malaysia
apply visa to india from singapore
apply visa to india from usa
apply visa to indonesia
apply visa to ireland
apply visa to iceland
apply visa to india from canada
apply visa to india from australia
i apply for visa
i apply australia visa
how can i apply visa to canada
how do i apply visa to china
i to apply for a visit visa and
apply visa to japan
apply visa to japan from singapore
apply visa to japan from australia
apply visa to japan from usa
apply visa to japan online
apply visa to japan from malaysia
apply visa to jordan
apply visa to japan from sydney
apply to j1 visa
apply visa to japan from dubai
apply j visa
apply visa to korea
apply visa to korea online
apply visa to korea in singapore
apply visa to korea in malaysia
apply visa to korea in australia
apply visa to kazakhstan
apply visa to korea from japan
apply visa to kenya
apply visa to korea in indonesia
how to apply k visa
apply visa to london
apply visa to lebanon
apply visa to london from singapore
apply visa to laos
apply visa to lithuania
apply visa to latvia
apply visa to london from dubai
apply visa to luxembourg
apply visa to london from germany
how to apply l visa
apply visa to malaysia
apply visa to malaysia from singapore
apply visa to morocco
apply visa to mexico
apply visa to myanmar
apply visa to malaysia from india
apply visa to myanmar in malaysia
apply to malaysia visa online
apply visa to malta
apply visa to maldives
apply m visa china
apply visa to new zealand
apply visa to netherlands
apply visa to norway
apply visa to new zealand from australia
apply visa to nepal
apply visa to netherlands from uk
apply visa to nigeria
apply visa to new zealand from malaysia
apply visa to norway from uk
apply visa to netherlands from australia
apply visa to oman
apply to dubai visa online
apply to canada visa online
apply to australian visa online
apply to singapore visa online
apply to indian visa online
apply to uk visa online
apply o visa
apply visa to philippines
apply visa to paris
apply visa to poland
apply visa to pakistan
apply visa to portugal
apply visa to prague
apply visa to perth from singapore
apply visa to portugal in london
apply visa to pakistan from malaysia
apply visa to peru
apply visa to qatar
apply visa to qatar online
apply to us visa qatar
apply visa qatar airways
how to apply visa quota in dubai
apply tourist visa to qatar
how to apply visa quora
how to apply visa quota in uae
how to apply visa quota in abu dhabi
apply transit visa qatar
apply visa to romania
apply visa to rome
apply visa to russia from malaysia
apply visa to russia from singapore
apply visa rusia di jakarta
apply visa rwanda
apply visa rusia indonesia
realme apply visa
apply visa renewal
apply visa to spain
apply visa to sri lanka
apply to schengen visa
apply visa to switzerland
apply to schengen visa from uk
apply visa to singapore from india
apply visa to sweden
apply visa to south korea
apply visa to singapore from china
apply to visa to uk
apply visa to thailand
apply visa to taiwan from singapore
apply visa to thailand from singapore
apply visa to taiwan in hong kong
apply visa to turkey from dubai
how to apply t visa
apply to visa usa
apply visa to usa from malaysia
apply visa to usa from singapore
apply to uk visa from lebanon
apply to us visa from saudi arabia
apply visa to usa from australia
apply to uk visa from usa
apply u visa
apply visa to vietnam online
apply to visitor visa canada
apply visa to visit australia
apply visa to visit usa
apply visa to vietnam from hong kong
apply visa to visit singapore
apply visa to visit uk
apply to visitor visa
apply to visit visa
apply v visa
apply to work visa
apply visa to work in australia
apply visa waiver jepang
apply visa working holiday australia
apply visa work canada
apply visa with emirates
apply visa waiver uk

To get additional information and make the order, please visit our webite:

w w w. buyrealpassport.cc w w w. buyrealpassport.cc
Okay, but do you have a full save to this game?

darent

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok, weird question... how do you fight the other girls? I finished the main story line but... there are a ton of entries on the enemies list that are ???????
anyone knows?

Edit: Oh! Found what to do, just progress with the story of Lise (the girl). Go to your room (upstairs) and pick the blue teddy bear, then you play lise's story and fight 4 girls, then you return with the boy and fight the final boss O.O

Last edited:
OP
L

Larsviking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's the translation tool, I added a text file with the instructions on how to use it (I think) have fun!
thanks i tried it but even if there is a step on how to do it i cant get it to work on this game,
i might be relly dumb here could u do a super simple step by step guide on what to do and start to get it to work ? :p

Norpoint

Reputation score

Thank you, but i cant unpack the game with the enigma VB to make it work, it says its not the file type for the program. I also downloaded the enigma VB from the source, but still same message not proper file type, I am choosing the game exe.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
cant seem to beat the cowgirl on rise's campaign, even on easy mode. she instant kills after 10 turns. nothing i have seems to stop her from doing it. any ideas?

Alright, heres the strat:
second attack option has a 70% of "down" state. once the enemy is downed, use the 6th option "hip drop combo". this can only be used when enemy is down, does alot of damage. If you are put on the ropes (icon of guy standing) use her counter attack (shield icon, typically greyed out). heal when necessary, that is all.

i bumble fucked around the menus after never doing so. FUCK, go into the menus! i didn't know I had skill points to distribute, i was sitting on 63. made a mixed attack defense set. in addition im now seeing the enemy list. 60% completion huh? here i thought i was done and just assumed rise was the final boss. i mean, she has a unique game over and everything.
By the way, shes the next hard wall ive slammed face first into.

Anyone know what the heart status effect is triggered by and how to stop it? the one that makes me skip a turn. its so bad when it stops me from healing, defending or executing my dropkick.

Last edited:

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know what the heart status effect is triggered by and how to stop it? the one that makes me skip a turn. its so bad when it stops me from healing, defending or executing my dropkick.
I believe that the female clerk who you can buy skills and items from has a service where she can reset the points Yuu gets from losing and getting H'ed.

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I believe that the female clerk who you can buy skills and items from has a service where she can reset the points Yuu gets from losing and getting H'ed.
Yeah, seems like you pay 500 and you won't suffer that heart condition where you skip turns.

Dagma

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i hate asking for help but im not sure why its doing it but when i extract the folder of this game so i have all the game files all that jazz but... the file names are getting butchered so it cant run beyond a point nothing ive tried is working and i dont speak moon rune to try and rename the game files to even try to fix it and i dont know what id need to rename because all the file names are butchered anyone that wants to try and help can you pm me

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i hate asking for help but im not sure why its doing it but when i extract the folder of this game so i have all the game files all that jazz but... the file names are getting butchered so it cant run beyond a point nothing ive tried is working and i dont speak moon rune to try and rename the game files to even try to fix it and i dont know what id need to rename because all the file names are butchered anyone that wants to try and help can you pm me
That usually happens when your PC isn't set to Japanese Locale. Try making sure it's set to Japanese locale (could require a restart) and then extract it.
If that doesn't work I'd assume there's something wrong with the file you're extracting or the app you're using to do it.

Dagma

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That usually happens when your PC isn't set to Japanese Locale. Try making sure it's set to Japanese locale (could require a restart) and then extract it.
If that doesn't work I'd assume there's something wrong with the file you're extracting or the app you're using to do it.
its definately set to japanese locale but ill try it again anyway and i use winrar to extract.
its fixed had to figure out why it was butchering the file names but it works now was an obscure solution

Last edited:

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I figured I'd share my save file since one person already asked me for it. It has all the bosses/fighters beaten so they're available in the gallery, and the player is very high level due to cheat engine. Oh, and the save is for the base version of the game, no idea if that makes a difference for the bug fix update.

Attachments

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
its definately set to japanese locale but ill try it again anyway and i use winrar to extract.
its fixed had to figure out why it was butchering the file names but it works now was an obscure solution
I have better luck with 7 Zip

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Update's out. It adds an additional fight, which I think gets unlocked by clearing all the others.

Corrupted Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I figured I'd share my save file since one person already asked me for it. It has all the bosses/fighters beaten so they're available in the gallery, and the player is very high level due to cheat engine. Oh, and the save is for the base version of the game, no idea if that makes a difference for the bug fix update.
Hey! I've played most of the game myself, but I reached a place where I couldn't brute force it and tried your save file! I've tried to challenge the end boss, but instead I found 2 different, both pink haired versions of Rise at the bottom of the list. The very last one even has the same name as the succubus (queen?) found in the completion log, but it still brings up Rise... any ideas? Also yes, kinda necro posting, but I really need help to unlock this final scene!

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey! I've played most of the game myself, but I reached a place where I couldn't brute force it and tried your save file! I've tried to challenge the end boss, but instead I found 2 different, both pink haired versions of Rise at the bottom of the list. The very last one even has the same name as the succubus (queen?) found in the completion log, but it still brings up Rise... any ideas? Also yes, kinda necro posting, but I really need help to unlock this final scene!
Sorry, but since I can't actually read japanese, I don't know what changes which boss shows up. I did that a few months ago, so I no longer remember how. Hopefully someone else here can steer you in the right direction.