What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Ryona [スカンクス / Skunks] 淫魔の闘技場 (RJ241165)

Larsviking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Link to the game

No pic since not sure if loli.

Description of Gameplay:
you play a turn based combat with H moves in combat,
Some off the enimys have effects that will show on them like hearts if you attack or do somting wrong here then you end up in a sex animation usaly you need to struggle to get out.
Otherwise it is a simpel rpg maker to engange with npc were you can buy sell upgrade your characters before the fights.

Controls:
Left / Right / up / down Movement
enter or shift to get to next text.
S to hide text during Most animations.

since i dont read jap and it's gameplay do not relly explain allot im just going to put in what i understand
you and your frend end up in a room were you need to fight in a arena you will enter the arena by own will.

Fetishes: Reverse Rape, Giantess, Bondage, Futanari, vore, ryona, loli, facesitting

making new tread for this new game from skunks.
Old tread was here https://ulmf.org/threads/skunks-suk...d-defence-force-re190792-rj190792.9605/page-3

Last edited by a moderator:

B__B

Reputation score
...If anyone can figure out how to stop or otherwise mute that cheering crowd sound effect, it'd be much appreciated. I already tried replacing "SE/kansei1.mp3" with another silent MP3 file, but it didn't help. In fact, removing it entirely doesn't change anything. And the Game.rgss3a archive doesn't seem to hold any audio files.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Um, did you copy/paste the fetishes from the world defense force game to here? Some of those fetishes weren't in this arena one. Reverse rape and giantess are definitely not in here. None of the characters look anything like a loli. And ryona might be a bit of a stretch.

As for the game, it was pretty nice. This was a pretty easy and short game overall. If you keep up with your equipment, you can get away with just using basic attacks. The scenes were a bit short for all the enemies, and I wish they were fleshed out a little more, though I can understand that it's supposed to keep your characters alive and able to battle again in the arena. Except for the final boss which I thought was cool that you could actually get a legit game over with that battle. Would loved to have seen more of that scene. 2 enemies got an EX treatment, so it's a bit disappointing that the other 6 were left out. I'd hope for an update in the future, but I don't think this dev has done content updates besides bug fixes. Plus I think the art was done by someone else, so they'd have to get them on board for that too, I would assume.
Anyway, this was a nice little game that I really liked the scenes for, but it would be so much better if there were more enemies, and the scenes had a little more content in them.

OP
L

Larsviking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Um, did you copy/paste the fetishes from the world defense force game to here? Some of those fetishes weren't in this arena one. Reverse rape and giantess are definitely not in here. None of the characters look anything like a loli. And ryona might be a bit of a stretch.

As for the game, it was pretty nice. This was a pretty easy and short game overall. If you keep up with your equipment, you can get away with just using basic attacks. The scenes were a bit short for all the enemies, and I wish they were fleshed out a little more, though I can understand that it's supposed to keep your characters alive and able to battle again in the arena. Except for the final boss which I thought was cool that you could actually get a legit game over with that battle. Would loved to have seen more of that scene. 2 enemies got an EX treatment, so it's a bit disappointing that the other 6 were left out. I'd hope for an update in the future, but I don't think this dev has done content updates besides bug fixes. Plus I think the art was done by someone else, so they'd have to get them on board for that too, I would assume.
Anyway, this was a nice little game that I really liked the scenes for, but it would be so much better if there were more enemies, and the scenes had a little more content in them.

just went better safe than sorry and put in all i could the giantes since most monster are larger also last boss is kinda large 2 and thats why i marked it loli eather she is large or your small like a child/loli.
ryona since stuff is happening in text that i do not know and some sound indicate it.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well I was just saying something, cause some people might be turned away from this game from the list of fetishes in the first post, or others might want to play this for a fetish in the first post. And either can go bad if it's not accurate.

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Looks like Skunks already has a trial for their next game "Battle fuckers" out.

B__B

Reputation score
Sorry for the bump but does anybody have a save for this one?
For future reference, you should always try visiting for RPG saves. That's where I got this ( ).

Attachments

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like Skunks already has a trial for their next game "Battle fuckers" out.
hm. barely finding out about this now. Comes out soon too. demo was neat. Seems like quite afew fight you're supposed to lose. Goes smoothly once things actually get going.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
A reminder that if you wish to discuss the new game, please make a new thread.