What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ スケイルガーデン] 閃撃のギア / Sangeki of Gear (RJ080939)

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Scale Garden's ~ Sangeki of Gear [RJ080939] Full English Translation

such a nice game, sadly what in each game author changing art

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

depending on what events where canon, if you did the purest run possible, then it's not difficult to make a story for ellen iirc after she goes to the capital.
Who in the hell is playing these games and going for the "pure run"?

:=)

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That.
But seriously, there are people who like to try going as pure as possible as a sort of "Challenge" mode.

TommyWalker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys

So I'm kinda stuck. I'm trying to do a 100% playthrough but I can't get to the bandit's fortress. I know you're supposed to talk numerous times to a guy at the inn who tells you hints, then he gives you a ring, then with that rings he tells you about the fortress. I did all that and I think I found the fortress (called Dhorme Fort) but I can't access it during the day, as she says there's nobody here, and at night she says I should come during the day.

So I don't really what I missed, maybe I have to do something else? Or maybe this isn't even the right fortress. In any case, I'd appreciate your help if anyone remembers.

EggsBenedict

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I enjoyed the pure route for a bit a fun. Pure runs are not always enjoyable in H-Games, the game itself needs to be able to carry itself. I was a little disappointed you cannot get full exhibitionism at night without getting gang banged but meh. I still enjoyed it.

Hey guys

So I'm kinda stuck. I'm trying to do a 100% playthrough but I can't get to the bandit's fortress. I know you're supposed to talk numerous times to a guy at the inn who tells you hints, then he gives you a ring, then with that rings he tells you about the fortress. I did all that and I think I found the fortress (called Dhorme Fort) but I can't access it during the day, as she says there's nobody here, and at night she says I should come during the day.

So I don't really what I missed, maybe I have to do something else? Or maybe this isn't even the right fortress. In any case, I'd appreciate your help if anyone remembers.
I remember the guy you prostitute yourself to in the mansion tells you about the Fort and Bandits. I can't remember how to trigger the mansion guy though, I think you just sleep around until he shows up.

TommyWalker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I remember the guy you prostitute yourself to in the mansion tells you about the Fort and Bandits. I can't remember how to trigger the mansion guy though, I think you just sleep around until he shows up.
I assume this is the guy in red, I saw him the first time I got into the mansion, but never after that. It's always the same 4 or 5 customers that show up, no idea how to trigger him either.

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey guys

Google translate of walkthrough:
"After seeing the events of villagers Greg (third), please talk to men who are in the lower right of the table of the inn tavern.
Aled advances the (second) prostitution event, please prostitution Aled and two or more times.
And please complete the Scott of events that are in the inn tavern.
After watching the bandit event of Aled (second), go to the fort (northwest of Dhorme Bridge)."

Apathetic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know where exactly to find the honey for that kid?

I've tried searching wherever bees spawn and looked for sparkles and I've tried killing bees to see if any drop it but no luck. Any help would be really appreciated.

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've tried searching wherever bees spawn and looked for sparkles and I've tried killing bees to see if any drop it but no luck. Any help would be really appreciated.
In the very end of location with the bees there must to be a tree with the spark light

EggsBenedict

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I managed to fill the water skin up with semen. I don't know how it happened, it was just like that when I went to drink water. Any ideas?

There are bees in several areas but you need to go to a specific area, the bee's nest or some such. From the Meeting Place head North then Left (use the sign to take you there directly). If you don't use the sign then just progress normally it is pretty linear. Dale is here and you can model for him.

rock41t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys

I had the same problem, so what you need to do is after you get the ring you need to speak to scott again (the one who gives you the ring) and another scene begins allowing you to go to the fortress.

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I had the same problem, so what you need to do is after you get the ring you need to speak to scott again (the one who gives you the ring) and another scene begins allowing you to go to the fortress.
If I remember right you need whoring herself in brothel with those bandit at least 2 times, and then talk with Scott

boxing42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello im having a freeze kinda bug in a cave north of the caterpillar nest. Anyone else having this problem?? I just stay stuck and the game stops.

its says libpng chunk not allowed with alpha channel
CNxFile Object:
Graphics/Character/En-Wani01.png

Attachments

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hello im having a freeze kinda bug in a cave north of the caterpillar nest. Anyone else having this problem?? I just stay stuck and the game stops.

its says libpng chunk not allowed with alpha channel
CNxFile Object:
Graphics/Character/En-Wani01.png
Hm I don't have any problem when last time play this. I think in that place only optional boss, not necessary for complete the game, if I not mistake. Maybe game folder does not contain that png file, or just your copy of game is broken so you need to find another.

boxing42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I zee ty for the quick reply :)

nonidike

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could any of the more RPG maker and cheat engine savvy people here please help me out. My situation is:
I was playing the game as normal with the 104E library and was using the cheatengine to alter my health, hunger and vitality but at some point the game gave me an error and closed itself and now whenever I try to load my savegame it gives me this error [in the attachment]
Is there any way to fix this or could I at least somehow salvage my game progress with a save editor or some similar program?
in this game, you can only alter health and vitality during battles. You need to search the values each time you engage battle. Don't keep the values frozen after battle is finished. In fact, only AP is worth freezing during battles - maybe health in realy tough battles.

Nurblets

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mega upload seems to be down

Bloodryin

Reputation score

Been playing for quite a bit and I've done all the side quests and such and whenever I talk to the guy to turn in the materials he says all he needs is the Hoshimi Grass, but I have that item in my inventory I just can't hand it over to him. Is there something else I need to do? I've already given him the money.

i.imgur . com/ddSbkq4.png <-- Hoshimi Grass in my inventory.

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't know I actually had to bring every item to him.

Last edited:

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Trying to do the old women's fetch quest in town.

First one was wolf meat.
Second one is boar meat, and can be found in Ent Forest
Third one is Beef, go north from farmer's field, it is on the plains after caterpillar nest (just before the gold beetle named mob)
Forth is crab meat, just go north from Dhorme Bridge and go into the cave.
Fifth is primitive meat... which you get from the mammoth outside Red Ogre's cave (go west all the way to the end from Forest Hut)

For all your trouble, you get a meat pie (restore 999 Vit and +30 max vit) :)

Last edited: