What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ スケイルガーデン ] 砦のローデス (RJ125552)

Ginaparn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [ScaleGarden] Rhode's Fortress

Open game.ini and change Library=RGSSXXX.dll to RGSS104J.dll.

If you don't have that file in your game directory, google and download it and put it inside game directory.

Some people also said 104J didn't work for them but some other dll did. Anyways 104J works for me fine and font is displayed normally so it should be the same for you.
I had the 104J in folder and in the game.ini

Downloaded a rgss pack with 104E, 103J, 102J and 102E... changed ine game.ini everytime but none worked.
With 102J and 102E, I don't even have the ▯▯▯▯▯▯▯ icons. :(

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I had the 104J in folder and in the game.ini

Downloaded a rgss pack with 104E, 103J, 102J and 102E... changed ine game.ini everytime but none worked.
With 102J and 102E, I don't even have the ▯▯▯▯▯▯▯ icons. :(
I have no idea other then start the game via applocale program set to japanese

applocale

1. Select exe file of the game
2. On the language select the last one (日本語)
3. Finish and game should start.

Ginaparn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have no idea other then start the game via applocale program set to japanese

applocale

1. Select exe file of the game
2. On the language select the last one (日本語)
3. Finish and game should start.

Could not install MS Applocate... says my computer is missing one program to finish the install correctly. (without specifying the missing program of course)

But thx anyway ^^

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Could not install MS Applocate... says my computer is missing one program to finish the install correctly. (without specifying the missing program of course)

But thx anyway ^^
Well google the problem and find a solution...

or you can go to regional setting and change your locale to japanese there. You might need to download japanese first from Windows Update (optional updates) .

esteon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well google the problem and find a solution...

or you can go to regional setting and change your locale to japanese there. You might need to download japanese first from Windows Update (optional updates) .
did this game has no update yet or this completed release??

kriptonite can you make tutorial with image how to added translated partial patch on WOLF RPG..? like the other one

Ginaparn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thx to m1zuki, the problem is solved.

Thx guys for helping. :)

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thx to m1zuki, the problem is solved.

Thx guys for helping. :)
Maybe write what the solution was so next time some1 has same or similar problem, he knows what to do.

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I just told him to redownload the files. My guess is his game.ini wasn't set correctly like how you suggested. :rolleyes:

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

After playing this translated I love the game, a whole different impression from what I've had first. Goes to show just how important understanding the text is.

Anybody has a save with the cyclope defeated? There are scenes in the recollection room that are unlocked if you do that.

Iyanden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After playing this translated I love the game, a whole different impression from what I've had first. Goes to show just how important understanding the text is.

Anybody has a save with the cyclope defeated? There are scenes in the recollection room that are unlocked if you do that.
You're not missing anything from those scenes. It's just Rhode talking to the three characters after the main story is over.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Iyanden, thanks!

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Anyone else starting to get somewhat worried that Scalegarden hasn't updated anything in half a year?

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

nope, I'd only get worried it was closer to 14 months, as he tends to update every 9 to 13 months

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

His previous two games were more along the lines of 1-2 months honestly

Espy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really wish the UI had some indicator of if the enemy is using a strong attack or not, it's kinda annoying having to switch between evade and parry to check what it is every turn. The combat mechanics are pretty interesting, and a bit of polish would go a long way to making the combat more fun.

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I really wish the UI had some indicator of if the enemy is using a strong attack or not, it's kinda annoying having to switch between evade and parry to check what it is every turn. The combat mechanics are pretty interesting, and a bit of polish would go a long way to making the combat more fun.
The very last number at the bottom of the list shows how much damage you will receive if you don't parry/evade. If it's a large number, it's a strong attack. More over, you can see the chances of evading/parrying in % before you make the turn. The game tells you everything you need to know.

Last edited:

gman14

Lurker
Reputation score

His previous two games were more along the lines of 1-2 months honestly
Maybe he decided not to post regular updates anymore and just focus on working on getting his game finished as fast as possible. But we can't rule out the possibility of a worst case scenario too, like him dropping the project or something bad happened to him irl. :(

Hentaisearch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow... This game made me way to uncomfortable to play it. Really appreciate the translation, but the heroine is a complete moron! I know your not really supposed to look at these games for the story, but I can't help it. She has a sword, why would she not use it when she's about to be raped? So many avoidable scenarios! Also, I got the impression that Rhode was just desperate for dick before she even had sex! The moment a man puts on the pressure, her legs are spread open. Having come from Sangeki, I kinda knew what I was expecting, but Sangeki was a bit more tolerable since the battles were simpler to understand. (Yep, I seriously played a hentai game because I thought the game mechanics were kinda fun and interesting. Also I really wanted to murder the rapist, sadly that wasn't a thing.) If Rhodes was anything like Sangeki, then it's probably expected that you can't kill the rapist, so I quit about two hours in. What would make these games more interesting is if they had more reasonable characters and I think it was mentioned earlier, but player choice. Definitely player choice would add so much more depth to the game rather than having all these forced rape scenes. Give me the choice to keep my character pure (seems a bit counter intuitive in hentai games) or at least choose who they sleep with or even if they do get raped.

Putting my own morals to the side, I guess for what it is, it isn't bad by all means. It knows what it is and delivers without holding back any punches. Art is really nice and the attention to detail is amazing! Simple things like pressing undress on her shirt once undoes her button and twice removes it completely! It shows the illusion of movement. Translation was great too. Huge improvement from Sangeki! (Mostly)

Phew! Vent over. I should probably mention I know if I don't like it, I shouldn't play it so you don't have to tear me a new asshole. Also, if Scale Garden wants to make games like this, then more power to em! Just wanted to share my two cents.

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh hey, this had passed completely under my radar.

The good part of coming late to the party is that a translation is already up, though.

There need to be more games like Scale Garden's, where virgin playthroughs are complete impossibilities.

TitanMeteor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just saw that had a translation done. Thank you for taking the time to do that. I'd beaten the game but now I'm gonna replay it just so I can actually understand the story instead of guessing.