What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR Loli Ryona [SukiyaKING] Brilliant Blossom Princess Prececile (RJ303498)

poppyseed02134

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Links

Story
A pretty standard magical girl story, in which the protagonist's girlfriend, Sakura, has to save the city from a demon lord. You are her childhood friend/boyfriend and support her from the sidelines, though your role in this story is basically to be NTR fodder. Sakura was given her magical girl powers from a cat, Polon, who recruits both her and the male protag into an organization, dedicated to fighting crime.

Controls
Standard RPGM controls

Gameplay
You control Sakura as you go around and try protecting the city from the villains. From the demo, I felt like the game did not point me to an obvious direction. There was a sandbox feel to the game where I had to poke my head around and explore a lot of locations before I could trigger an event. Battles are standard RPG battles that have a HP, SP, and TP gauge. The character's portrait also changes as she takes damage. One of the best part of the game is the fact that the H-scenes contain detransformation scenes, a somewhat rarity in the superheroine/magical girl genre. In the demo, I did not get a sense that there was a time limit to complete events. There are three endings and because a virgin run is possible, I believe that the NTR content is optional.

Story
The year is 202x, and something is up in Kamijiki City.
Strange monsters are appearing, and it's all up to Sakura Himemiya and her hidden heroine identity "Brilliant Blossom Princess Prececile" to protect the city!

However...

The monster commander, and an evil cult and their devious leader have other plans.
Can Sakura solve the mystery of what's going on, and beat the baddies!?
What fate awaits her?
You'll have to find that part out yourself...

Content
Resolution: 960x768

20 base CG (excluding pose art)
20 event scenes
16 defeat to boss bad ending events
4 NTR endings
~8 transformation cancel scenes

Playtime: Approx. 6 hours (+ approx. 2 hours for getting the true ending)
Defeating bosses unlocks defeat events in the Gallery
- Virgin / no violation completion possible

3 endings - Normal NTR ending, Happy pure love ending, and mystery solved true ending

Concepts
1) Defeat Violation, and lots of it
Including parts where you control the male protagonist while the heroine is getting raped by the enemy. The heroine gets used until her purity is no more.

2) Transformation Cancelling
Most defeat events involve the transforming heroine's complete defeat,
resulting in her reverting to her human form.
Her magic power is squeezed out with bear hugs, energy drain, etc., leaving Sakura in utter despair.
Includes genres such as preg-belly, birthing, and de-aging.

3) NTR
Sakura is your childhood friend, but a whole cast of men and monster alike are waiting to have a go at her.

4) Exploration and Puzzle-solving
Search an open world that avoids railroading with objectives like "go here, and do this".
Check out suspicious place yourself, and solve puzzles with logic.
There are lots of hidden elements to be discovered!
Watch for walls to squeeze through, hidden paths, hidden items, and more! (Feel free to ignore these elements if it's a pain, too!)
TAGS
Female Protagonist, Loli (One scene, heroine de-ages), NTR, Rape, Ryona, Transforming Girl

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked. Copy-pasting translated DLSite information is not an acceptable substitute for an actual description. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread unlocked.

Reputation score
"Defeat Violation, and lots of it. Including parts where you control the male protagonist while the heroine is getting raped by the enemy. The heroine gets used until her purity is no more."

Where does this occur? I'm not seeing this part at all yet apparently theres lots of it.

Dragul17

Reputation score
Does anyone know the codes to the safe in hospital, subway or where to go to after winning the battle at the hospital?

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone know the codes to the safe in hospital, subway or where to go to after winning the battle at the hospital?
The code to the safe is 1224. You find it on the name tag of the chief nurse (December 24th)
After you beat the boss, go to the 2nd floor of the hospital. There is a room on the very right with a generator. Interact wiht it and you'll eventually go back to home base and progress. Next step is to investigate the train station to the north of town.

Does anyone have a full gallery save?
Full Gallery Save.
Second Save is the gallery. Left is event. Right is CG. The only real "NTR" is really the top one with the blond dude. Other than that, it's mostly monster rape (I think all of them only occur when you lose). Don't think there's any sex scenes with the MC.

Attachments

Dragul17

Reputation score
Thanks it's hard without a translation to know what to do

Rotua40

Reputation score
The code to the safe is 1224. You find it on the name tag of the chief nurse (December 24th)
After you beat the boss, go to the 2nd floor of the hospital. There is a room on the very right with a generator. Interact wiht it and you'll eventually go back to home base and progress. Next step is to investigate the train station to the north of town.

Full Gallery Save.
Second Save is the gallery. Left is event. Right is CG. The only real "NTR" is really the top one with the blond dude. Other than that, it's mostly monster rape (I think all of them only occur when you lose). Don't think there's any sex scenes with the MC.
Wait, really? Only 1 NTR?

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
Wait, really? Only 1 NTR?
There are 4 NTR scenes, all with the same person. I'm not sure about the activation requirements but it sounded like these scenes occur in the standard route, which is NTR. What I mean to say is that the actual NTR scenes are all with 1 guy.
The NTR seems to be standard. There are scenes 1, 2, 3A, 3B.
The first one is a regular seduction type. I think the MC is seduced by the the playboy after either being rejected or having some misunderstanding about the male love interest.
By 3B, the male love interest is tied up somewhere and is watching the female MC getting fucked by the playboy through a hidden camera.
The monster rape scenes might be seen as some form of NTR, like when the male love interest is watching the MC getting raped.

SomeWhiteGuy

Lurker
Reputation score
How the hell do you beat the first boss (hospital roof)? That guy has a tone of HP, and I can't seem to get Cheat Engine working with this game (is this really an RPG Maker game?)

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
How the hell do you beat the first boss (hospital roof)? That guy has a tone of HP, and I can't seem to get Cheat Engine working with this game (is this really an RPG Maker game?)
might be MV or MZ, it's known that cheat engine doesn't work with those.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
don't know about MZ, but save editor work with MV.

In many game, if a boss is unkillable , there only a limited way to do it :
1) forced lose (you know it if it's the case)
2) the stupid kind of game that ask you to overgrind everytime....
3) you need a specific item (either own or use it) - may not be able to win even with cheated stats since it may be scripted that the enemies will only die when using such or such skill / item...
4) the boss is only weak to specific attack (item or skill). Meaning you need to find the right strat for the fight. That kind of situation can usually be avoided with cheated stats to overrule the enemies defensive stats.

Hakuzosu

Reputation score
can anyone fix this? this happened when my character entered the hospital.. Screenshot_2023-04-03-06-40-23-634_net.miririt.maldivesplayer.jpg

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
can anyone fix this? this happened when my character entered the hospital..
Since it's not a RPG maker with RTP, it mean one of two possibilities :
1) it's a bug of the game (dev forgot to put the right file) => download the newest / latest version of the game
2) the version you got have the file name corrupted. Considering it's in English, the only way it could have happened, was either getting a shared version with corrupted / missing file, or you're using a computer set to a language using a non-Latin alphabet, and if fail to decrypt the file(s) name correctly. Switching to another Latin language to extract the archive or usig the right encoding (in the option of the archive software) should solve the problem.

DarkFlame12

Reputation score
Since it's not a RPG maker with RTP, it mean one of two possibilities :
1) it's a bug of the game (dev forgot to put the right file) => download the newest / latest version of the game
2) the version you got have the file name corrupted. Considering it's in English, the only way it could have happened, was either getting a shared version with corrupted / missing file, or you're using a computer set to a language using a non-Latin alphabet, and if fail to decrypt the file(s) name correctly. Switching to another Latin language to extract the archive or usig the right encoding (in the option of the archive software) should solve the problem.
still get that error