What's new

Summertime Saga

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Summertime Saga

I went through the entire sister event chain from a cheat start; worked fine. I can't say for certain there aren't bugs, but it definitely can be done.
Oh well, I'll try again then. :)

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oh well, I'll try again then. :)
Just don't overdo the dex increase too fast - you need to have he sensei lessons for the sister path to progress - once you get the squirt :D level, you can max out as you like...

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New stretch goal : earn 30k$/month and DC streams naked :eek:

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

New stretch goal : earn 30k$/month and DC streams naked :eek:
Woah wait, it says naked stream. It's not for sure he's doing that by himself. Maybe he's inviting all the whores he can find and they do the nude part. This is gonna be the biggest bitch party ever recorded live while creating a game. :rolleyes:

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Version 0.14.1 is out. The new content is mostly about Mia and her parents.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

my first time upgrading versions.

i didn't know i had to start over every time there is an update... so much work..

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good patch. This one's more time-controlled with the sunday services and stuff, so it takes a little longer than the last one. Admittedly that works fine when taken in context of the game as a whole, where you want to explore the other characters as well.

A bit upset about the forced choice at the end, but I suppose it makes sense.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so this is my first time partaking in StS discussions.

how do you guys think things will unfold? so i'm pretty sure every girl is going to be able to get pregnant.

i think your friends mom is going to be the most cleverly done. if you noticed when you chose to have sex with her along with you friend. you are given the task of getting "the pills". while getting pills, there is quite a few other items in the shelf. along with "placebo pills".

now here's my theory. i think in a later build, you will have the option of giving her fake pills instead of anti-pregnancy pills. who can get her pregnant, your friend or yourself is up in the air. either would be hot.

personally, i want a sister pregnancy ending. she is showing to enjoy the sex more then she leads on and her getting mad at getting pregnant isn't as bad as she is making it out to be.

for gripes, i have only one which is pretty weird since i like to weigh the good and bads of games. my gripe is that the girls have very refined cheek bones. i understand a few girls may have this feature, but not every girl. big cheek bones are usually shown in guys. so yeah, that's my only gripe. even then, it does look good on the sister and aunt.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So the story splits again. You have to choose between Mia or her mother. For some reason even though Mia seems like the "right" choice, her mother has more content.

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So the story splits again. You have to choose between Mia or her mother. For some reason even though Mia seems like the "right" choice, her mother has more content.
Supposedly 14 is only half of their story with 14.5 filling in the rest of the scenes.

HB38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so this is my first time partaking in StS discussions.

how do you guys think things will unfold? so i'm pretty sure every girl is going to be able to get pregnant.

i think your friends mom is going to be the most cleverly done. if you noticed when you chose to have sex with her along with you friend. you are given the task of getting "the pills". while getting pills, there is quite a few other items in the shelf. along with "placebo pills".

now here's my theory. i think in a later build, you will have the option of giving her fake pills instead of anti-pregnancy pills. who can get her pregnant, your friend or yourself is up in the air. either would be hot.

personally, i want a sister pregnancy ending. she is showing to enjoy the sex more then she leads on and her getting mad at getting pregnant isn't as bad as she is making it out to be.
Every girl will be able to get pregnant in a future update, yes. You're speculation is also extremely good there.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Every girl will be able to get pregnant in a future update, yes. You're speculation is also extremely good there.
That is a huge debate here
While pregnant scenes and women are not hard to draw, the impact on the story line and the change in system is another
In an established universe as summertime, It is pretty hard to just include pregnancy like that, also the devs have to mind that some people are not into such fetish and has to work around it

vera12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

While pregnant scenes and women are not hard to draw, the impact on the story line and the change in system is another
In an established universe as summertime, It is pretty hard to just include pregnancy like that, also the devs have to mind that some people are not into such fetish and has to work around it
i don't think it's going to be anywhere close to every girl in the game, like you said that would be regular art for every character including the ones with multiple outfits, dialogue for them, some kind of way for them to give birth etc...insane amount of work. that's not even including pregnant sex and stuff.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"turn off/on pregnancy" option button or in the event scene that decides if they get pregnant. use the cum inside / cum outside option.

those that want pregnant ending / sex choose inside.

those that dislike pregnant endings / sex choose outside.

not a hard fix at all.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As stated a lot of times (by me) : pregnancy "should" come into the game for [most] (aka schoolgirls and maybe mom/aunt/sis) of the girls in 1 gigantic update that would include all said girls at once. This monstrous release "should" come as 1 of the last updates, once all girls would have gotten their scenes/stories.

Unless proven otherwise, that's the version I'll trust is happening.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The only way it would be feasible is if the pregnancies are endings with a CG or two. Gameplay glitches aside he would need to redraw all of their art, multiple times for characters with different clothing, and have dialogue for the character and their family.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The only way it would be feasible is if the pregnancies are endings with a CG or two. Gameplay glitches aside he would need to redraw all of their art, multiple times for characters with different clothing, and have dialogue for the character and their family.

Yeah. Basically it's a massive hassle both art, animating- and story-wise.

EDIT: That's not to say I'm opposed to it, impregnation is a fave of mine, but it's a big investment of labour for something a large percentage of the playerbase might not even like.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah. Basically it's a massive hassle both art, animating- and story-wise.

EDIT: That's not to say I'm opposed to it, impregnation is a fave of mine, but it's a big investment of labour for something a large percentage of the playerbase might not even like.
*Coughtrapm/mcough*