What's new

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Something Unlimited

I agree what others said earlier, i wish that they would focus devopelment content for girls instead of adding new girls into game.
Since onlyone that you can have sex is limewire and she isn't even on of your captured girls.
Also i hope that they will change scene replay so it will contect text also, now its only cgi/image.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I agree what others said earlier, i wish that they would focus devopelment content for girls instead of adding new girls into game.
Since onlyone that you can have sex is limewire and she isn't even on of your captured girls.
Also i hope that they will change scene replay so it will contect text also, now its only cgi/image.
Apparently Sunset gets tired of working on the same characters for extended periods of time. Understandable in the beginning when there were only like 4 girls, but now there are enough that it shouldn't be a problem. I don't get it.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That's not the issue here, the issue is that if you fail one and choose to keep the failure, you can't ever dispose of a failed clone again, and it might force the second clone to fail. Thus making it impossible to ever get Galeata.
Failed clone of a kryptonian?
Sounds like a bizzaro Supergirl :D
*remembers how bizzaros look like*
Oh... do not want o_O

Anyway, this game is good, like a good trainer/brothel sim game.
Story style and art (especially art) hits exactly where it should. Feels like JLU writers and artist went with "Let us r34 this into a game!".
+1, would force Batgirl to dance again.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would agree with other people about adding new girls, but the latest girl to be added (Raven) is best girl, so... I feels kinda hypocritical.

veraleth

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I would agree with other people about adding new girls, but the latest girl to be added (Raven) is best girl, so... I feels kinda hypocritical.
sounds like me when catwoman was added. let's see if a year+ without any updates to her changes your tone. mwahahah!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

sounds like me when catwoman was added. let's see if a year+ without any updates to her changes your tone. mwahahah!
Exactly, who cares if there are 100+ characters with foreplay scenes? I'd rather have 10-15 fully fleshed out. But meh, let em do what they want.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A lot of meh scenes, or a small amount of pure, complete, all the scenes that could be for this character done?

Honestly, I'd take the less is more route here. More completed scenes with fewer characters. Would be cool. But as said, we'll just have to wait, and it's up to them to decide what we get. :p

EggsBenedict

Demon Girl
Reputation score

He is what i think. If you have more characters, give them minor scenes but make it requirement for major characters.

For example. Catwoman is major character. So you want to add new minor character for variety? Ok. We add SuperGirl. Instead of having supergirl with her own scenes we should get extra scenes with Catwoman that feature her dominating or training SuperGirl. There we have fewer boring scenes and more scenes with favourites and major characters but also keep things new with inclusion of side ones sometimes. Even if it is just battle scene like Mercy and Harley fights but a little more it would be fun and better than current imo.

viscount_tusc

Reputation score

I'm having trouble summoning Raven. Got relic pieces 1, 3, and 4 in numerical order but since then I've gotten maybe 5 misc relic pieces and not number 2. Anyone have this problem/have a solution?

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm having trouble summoning Raven. Got relic pieces 1, 3, and 4 in numerical order but since then I've gotten maybe 5 misc relic pieces and not number 2. Anyone have this problem/have a solution?
'Misc pieces' for both the cloning tech and the relics means you found a duplicate. You have to keep doing the heist over and over again until the RNG favors you. Hopefully you have the cheat menu turned on or it's going to take an eternity.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

'Misc pieces' for both the cloning tech and the relics means you found a duplicate. You have to keep doing the heist over and over again until the RNG favors you. Hopefully you have the cheat menu turned on or it's going to take an eternity.
Cheat menu doesn't make it faster, does it?

Well, I guess it means you can auto-recruit useful people to do heists.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Cheat menu doesn't make it faster, does it?

Well, I guess it means you can auto-recruit useful people to do heists.
Yeah, that's what I meant. You don't have to farm money or keep checking the hideout for villains.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Sunset is currently streaming the Special for Hawkgirl.

Next update should be out around the 28th.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Did anyone figure out how to get new lois contect and costume?
Other new content in 2.0.4 version was prety easy to get.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Nope, still wondering how myself

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Playing through 2.0.4 and I haven't seen harley or Joker yet.
Usually they're one of the first events to proc, but no matter how many times I go into the hideout, they never show up.

Is there a trigger I'm missing or something?

I'm quite far in too, lois is captured, barbra is in a cell, Raven is captured. I've had a couple of events talking about the bordello opening.
Speaking of Raven, I do hope her next costume is her with her cloak back on. I just dig it.
Maybe just her cloak.

Derpatron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did anyone figure out how to get new lois contect and costume?
Other new content in 2.0.4 version was prety easy to get.
Put Toyman on Lexcorp Defenses.

This will give you access to a new heist. after this is done, talk to toyman again in the defense area, then talk to lois.

Scenes with this costume are kinda bugged however

DonStark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi i see some photo on internet, but how can we these things :

- Change the outfit of Catwoman
- Change the outfit of Wonderwoman ( i've only 1 outfit and i've see 3 others outfit )
- Change the look ok Hawkgirls ?

For the moment i've Raven & Miss martian, cloning of Galatea is in progress and that's all ... And the Toys event with Lois doesn't work for me ...:confused:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For me, I'm on day 70 and I still haven't seen Joker or Harley. It's looking like a bug at this point, and it seems to be locking off a bunch of content.

The cloning lab, for example, I can't access at all. Lex says "I have more important things to do" but both the club and the bordello are both set up. I've caught everyone except Miss martian.

Considering cheating to get harley, but that might break the game worse.

Edit: Do I need to upgrade the hideout for Joker to appear? I remember in an earlier version there was a bug where he'd never show up at an upgraded hideout, so I didn't bother this time around.

Last edited:

DonStark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For me, I'm on day 70 and I still haven't seen Joker or Harley. It's looking like a bug at this point, and it seems to be locking off a bunch of content.

The cloning lab, for example, I can't access at all. Lex says "I have more important things to do" but both the club and the bordello are both set up. I've caught everyone except Miss martian.

Considering cheating to get harley, but that might break the game worse.

Edit: Do I need to upgrade the hideout for Joker to appear? I remember in an earlier version there was a bug where he'd never show up at an upgraded hideout, so I didn't bother this time around.
For me Joker & Harley appear the first time when my legion was lvl.2 and the joker propose you a Heist