What's new

ADV Loli [スタジオ☆くぅりぃ] 性教育は蜜の味 (RE272213) (RJ272213)

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
My god your japanese is so hard to understand without knowing if you truly meant it or not i just gave up trying to understand it(because it sounded preachy and accusatory, can't deny it was funny though).

yitan1983

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
fault of google translator that translates as he wants and as my japanese does not exceed 1,2,3,I just hope that Kiryu does not misunderstand that I do not accuse anyone,by the way the girl of your avatar as it is called I've seen it in some game and video but I never remember its name

Last edited:

yitan1983

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
4 years waiting is a lot, next month I buy it, to those who have played it, it is worth it for 10 euros? The previous work was very good and quite bearable, it took me 2 weeks to finish it with all the scenes. 15 more or less, does anyone know how many there are in half boiledexosister? If it's going to take me only 4 days or 1 week it's not worth it to buy it

zchaos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A demo was released for this game here:

The game should be out in January 2020.

From the demo the game seems to be a sandbox in a town where you take the role of Hitomi Sakura (who starts off innocent and can stay that way if the player wants )with the actions you do influencing how lewd her day to day life will be. The game has no true ending or true goal. It is an endless adventure game. Depending on the action, time may be progressed. (The clock icon moves to the right.)

controls

Movement is possible by clicking the arrow icon with the arrow keys or the mouse.
The item menu appears with the space key or the center icon.
When the item menu is displayed or when the dialogue is displayed, the system menu is displayed by right-clicking the ESC key or the mouse.
Save / load and full screen operations can be performed from the system menu.
also you can interact with stuff by running into it.
also you can press shift to move slightly faster.

in the demo you can change clothes by interacting with the dresser in the room you start out in. You'll also change after taking a shower.
In the demo the only action that advances time is getting dressed.

from the demo
性 is a sexual interest meter. If this goes up, there will be more places to go. if 性 turns pink It means that she became a non-virgin.
恥 is a shame meter . It will go up if it meets embarrassing eyes. When this rises, defenselessness decreases and it becomes a little sensitive to naughty eyes. when 恥 turns pink something happens.
感 is a feel meter. Sexual sensitivity. ”It goes up every time the dick is caressed and it becomes easier to feel. when the pants get wet, the “feel” parameter frame will turn yellow to inform you of the condition. Also when there are no pants, it becomes a green frame. These are restored to the original by changing clothes, but it is necessary to note that once the frame color change of “sex” and “shame” is changed, it will not be restored.

tags: heroine, daily life, molester, rape, loli

Last edited:

holic123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
And its out. I bought Dlsite points so I could buy ($15) this was along time ago. Price is 2090 Yen. well I'm out and to make it worse its protected and I doubt it will get cracked. Guess I'll wait for a huge sale.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
One of the few devs where DRM is actually stopping pirates lol. Granted, since cracking H game DRMs for indie devs isn't a thing unless you ask for it, it's unlikely to happen for this creator given his artstyle I imagine. This H game has been in development for 7 to 9 years now...? Glad that it's finally out, I just hope it sells well enough to pay off the extra cash he needed to foot for the DRM.

Last edited:

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
managed to buy it. wish I knew what I was doing. Was there any way to save in the demo? Because I can't figure out how to in the main game. Got an hour in, then realized there's no in-game menu beyond an inventory (that I can find anyway)

MrMarroc

Reputation score
Who knows. We got ExorSister, we who can only go through the English DLsite may get this one too.
Frankly, Im more interested in this title than Exorsister. I didnt get very far in that one, but this one seems like its easier to understand whats going on even without being able to read the text. But thats purely from a bystander who hasnt played the demo's point of view.

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, to save, it's not user friendly at all. You have to pull up the item menu, have a text bubble up, or be at a choice. Then you can press esc to pull up the game client menu, of which save, load, and other settings are a part of.

droid654

Reputation score
I've hit a brick wall in this game, if maxed out the first stat, the middle stat has nothing, and the last stat is about 3/4 full. Asking for any help on what to do next? Also i cant access any of the buildings next to the school not sure why? Any help would be great. Trin182 your right the saving is not on par with the last 2!

Trebs

Lurker
Reputation score
If you click on the middle button (between the 4 arrows to navigate with(if you use mouse)), you can go into her inventory, from there you can right click to bring up the menu and save any time you want. (if a dialog is running, you can right click to go to menu to save too).

Atm have bar 1 and 3 at max, and is a bit stuck, feel I'm doing the same things over and over again.. :(

droid654

Reputation score
I got past my wall, there are two trains a normal one and a Pink flower train, the second on comes at night, right after that she got robbed, found a green bag in a ally, and meet to more guys, but stuck again. Got a feeling that the 2nd bar being at zero is blocking a lot of scenes. but I'm sure its to late to raise it. since both are capped, jut looking for an ending now b/c the devs makes his game with intentions of replay value, but still I'm SUCK. Still nothing with the school.

Edit, Just read zchaos post if it indeed endless how the hell do you raise that second bar lol.

droid654

Reputation score

I think this is the game forum. It has a lot of info on using google translate.
If I'm right what Trebs and i have played is only the tip of the iceberg.
Not sure if this is correct but you have to stay up late and fall asleep in class, not sure how to do this but gonna try and find a way.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
You can make the girl sleep in class if you wait out till the end of the night and pick to wait out an hour more, you need to have unlocked the option to masturbate and pick to do so (The curtains need to be closed or else she won't masturbate), afterwards she'll be in a tired state and when you sleep she wakes up she'll be half dressed then normal making for more events opportunities from within the house. As a side, if you wait till the end of the night and then head into the forest/woodland area by the public bath you'll be greeted by a drunkard for another batch of events.

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you go to the class?

I have just started the game but so far I have found the repair guy, door bell and train scenes. I am little bit stuck.

Guide or a save would be highly appreciated.
No chance of a save this early, but I had the same issue as you with school. I didn't find it til after the outer two bars were maxed for me. Take the train, head right, go towards the building with the big windows, then realize the windows are actually doors. I walked by them for pretty much the first half of the game thinking they were windows.

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the reply.
I am not asking for a full save. I am sure it is early but a save with more options unlocked with more paths and so on would be very helpful.
Honestly, I think we're all floundering around stuck with the same issues and not even really far enough to warrant a save. Like, I've been struggling to get the middle bar up, like everyone else, and as a result, my scenes are still at a point that the conclusion is unsatisfying.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
You can only go to school if you get there early, do too many events and you miss the chance for the day. At most you have time to dress up or take a shower before you got to get on the train to get to school before the clock passes 8.

Another event that can be easily missed is getting a book from the guy hanging around the street to the far right of your house. Not sure what triggers it but, after he gives you a book and after a few events I imagine, you should open you inventory and click on the book. Not sure if this has to be done a few times, but after awhile it'll give you a keycard. You can use this keycard in your house, where the storage-room is. In front of the wall where you entered the room from to the side is a reader on the wall. Then in the same room you to to where the little red button is and activate it, the drawers to the side will move and you can go in the basement. As for what's in the basement, a few events from some dudes imprisoned in there, dunno why there's a dungeon beneath your house though but I guess the plot thickens.