What's new

ADV Loli [スタジオ☆くぅりぃ] 性教育は蜜の味 (RE272213) (RJ272213)

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks dude. Will try to time the flower train. Also after all that you have done did you get any single sex scenes?

This game is a very very slow burn. Cannot believe all this guide was to just to get her to remove her bra.
I've gotten to the flower train a second time for a different scene, and then the money guy after you get robbed gives you 5k for your panties, but you seem to have to go straight home afterwards. Had to stop for a bit because of real life, but I haven't tried more progression yet. No sex yet.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You can increase the 3rd meter by going to the woodlands, once in the day and once in the night, by going on the train with the dudes, going to the area with the alley in the 2nd area, and some other ones. The last one being the pink train molester that helped get me to max and then started helping the 2nd one.

And no, I got stuck after I maxed the 2nd bar too. I found out you can use the swimsuit to activate the fountain that's behind the house for said outfit (You can activate it by having the girl face the fountain, facing her back towards you). After a day you can do the same thing with the P.E outfit and talk to the NPCs with a see through shirt. You can skip going through the alley when you get robbed by interacting with the 3000 Yen sign just past the alley, though that cockblocker guy shows up to take you back home before anything happens. Besides that, I'm not sure, could have something to do with lowering your 1st meter all the way or something.
Any particular time or trigger for the forest? During daytime I've not found anything. some comments at some debris, a shrine, and corn field(?) but no cutscenes. She refuses to go in at night

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any particular time or trigger for the forest? During daytime I've not found anything. some comments at some debris, a shrine, and corn field(?) but no cutscenes. She refuses to go in at night
I honestly can't remember how I got her to go in at night, because there is an event in the daytime park, but I didn't discover it until later. I just kept doing other events. The daytime event is if you go to where the campfire is, follow the left edge from the campfire back to the way you came. There's a small indention along that edge near the entrance that starts a scene, and you'll need it for later on.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I got up to the point where you can sell your bra to the train guy and give up your panty to the alley dudes, you can go back through the alley and climb the stairs to show off the bare to the newspaper guy. You can also go back home and show off to the window voyeur, but that seems to be it as the event seems to be treated the same as if she wet her panties and thus, can't interact with much. The sex toy guy now shows up during the morning so you can show off half dressed. There must be something big missing.

EDIT: Found another event, daytime bra-less I went to the woodland area, went to the bushes but didn't let the guy grope and tried to leave, got an event at the entrance, though it seems to be something minor.

Last edited:

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I've run out of events. All I can find to do is occasionally find the baseball kid, the construction worker's bicycle, the house with the dog, guy by the cactus, and the train. 1st bar is maxed, nothing in 2nd, 3rd is stuck at 1/4th and refuses to go up no matter what. No scene going beyond simply fondling her into cumming so far.
I've not run into any events in the forest, cannot go in at night, and cannot cross the street near the school. Also no events at the school other than going to class. Have no unlocked the masturbating skill either

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
...huh. not sure how, but after going to the public bath a few times around 1800 to get it to move to nighttime, the next time I tried the forest entrance it gave me the option to enter. so might be triggered by a specific time perhaps? or something the bathhouse does, dunno.

It also gave access to the masturbation option. For anyone else who hasn't found it, since no one has said how to trigger it, you trigger it by studying for 1 hour at the desk. Why it was suggested earlier to study for 1 more hour at the end of the day rather than another 3 (didn't explain why just 1)

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Mhm, not quite sure what shrine events though. At night you can hear sounds of fapping but nothing comes of it. The only shrine option I had was when she recalled the first train molestation event, after that any other option isn't around. I don't have the ability to roam with a towel on, the cactus guy doesn't grope her chest when I pick the first option and I can't use the bathhouse to lower my 1st meter past Lv4. Must be a totally unorthodox method of progression now.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
What do you do if you run out of money? I just unlocked the prison, so don't know if there's anything I can do to earn money yet
Edit: nevermind. seems you earn money by running the bicycle generator

Last edited:

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What do you do if you run out of money? I just unlocked the prison, so don't know if there's anything I can do to earn money yet
Edit: nevermind. seems you earn money by running the bicycle generator
or cheat engine

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Ah yeah, waiting till the end of the night and refusing the drunkard near the woodlands/park did it. Now he somehow stealthy removes her panty so you can do a few more events in the dead of night like the ball stuck on the tree bending downward and the underground jailed guy. After you've done most of them you can walk around with your bath towel on. Here we go finding events again~

yitan1983

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
someone could explain in more detail how to unlock the boomers and the swimsuit, I have the game very advanced and I still can't open the doors to the sides of the school

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Question how did you get the toy sales man to come in the morning? He comes very late around 16 not in the morning,

I did sold the pants for 5k and did the peeping event without panties but he did not appear.
He only comes in the morning after you've already gotten the toy from him during the 14:00 event and the second battery event/bra selling. Afterwards, use the toy anytime and his event is set up for the next day in the morning to come knocking when you head to the door to go outside. This event is repeatable.

I'm not sure how I got the PE. and swimsuit, I know it's probably related to the progression of the bathhouse and pink flower pattern train, but that guesswork from events shown.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Okay, I think I'm up to the final piece before maxing the 3rd bar. I just unlocked going through the alleys across from the school at night. someone mentioned a pink train as the final event? what are these pink and flower trains people mention?

yitan1983

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Pink Flower Train? I have unlocked the underground, the garden at night, masturbation, and a lot of scenes but I have not seen that train, do I know that it leaves at night some time or is it random?

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That trains have specific times just wait and they will come. I also think there were some requirements but I forgot.
Ahah. I stood around letting them come and go all day. it showed up at 20:00

yitan1983

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Should we wait for the train to the school or vice versa? I've been waiting all day and passing trains and I don't get

yitan1983

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the first bar, the one on the left-hand side I have it at the maximum, the one on the empty center and the one on the right almost completely

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Make sure you read the rest of this thread, chances are the question has been answered and you just need to figure what the menial steps needed like taking every option again or raising the stats as much as possible, including the 'cancel or run away' option in some cases. We answered the more difficult ones already at least, so if you're missing something chances are it's some event you forgot or didn't to trigger that you had available from the massive list of shit to do in this game. At the very least, none of the more cryptic stuff is left unsaid, it's mostly just trial and error you guys are missing.

The google translated guide kykyly posted has done me quite the service despite being barely legible. Looks like after you do the towel event you can let the cactus guy touch her chest. After doing it with no bra, you can continue with the Shrine as a new option is available. After that I made the girl tired and go to sleep, then in her half pajama state, take shower and use a towel which activates a whole set of other events with the same people previously from wearing the towel. I'll keep following the guide, hopefully the Japanese have the rest already completed.

EDIT: Here's my save file if you want to skip ahead. Don't blame me if you get even more stuck then before since you don't know where all the events are. Keep a backup of your own.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Shame should be the middle meter I think, the one we were suppose to max out now I guess, and the only way able to max it out was to use the bathhouse special bath that lowers the first meter. At least, that's my guess. Also, I've done the peep thing but I can't sell the stuff. I let him peep during the towel already and I can talk to him at night but the 'handsome guy' cockblocks anything.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
No, she won't masturbate without a panty. You can talk to him anytime when you have your panties on, but without panty he doesn't respond. I'm not sure if I missed a flag somewhere.