What's new

ADV Loli [スタジオ☆くぅりぃ] 性教育は蜜の味 (RE272213) (RJ272213)

BaldrSky

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello Guys

my post goes down after to late aproval from admins... (which forum has to approve messages from user...)

Anyone a idea how someone can buy it without useing a Credit Card? I would buy DLSite Points over the site but i cant manage to get it somehow because everything is on japanes

Also the A-S Version has no Crack in it to start the game, someone a idea where to get it?

xvind

Reputation score
Can anyone help me? I'm stuck and can't seem to progress. 2nd bar empty, 3rd bar at 1/4.
I maxed my 1st bar, but I read that maxing that out stops progress. So I made a new game and got my first bar to level 3, same thing.
1) I've triggered the night events with the baseball in the back of the house after 22:00.
2) I can enter the woodlands area during the day, but not at night
3) I spent a whole day doing the public bath, but no conversations show up.
4) I spent a whole day passing trains by, but no flower train.
5) I can enter the school, dialog is the same everyday. I can't enter the places to the left and right of school.
6) Teacher next to school and train station just kicks me out.
7) Can't go across the street yet from the train station.
8) I got as far as I can with the scenes for the baseball guys (day and night), kid's father, construction guy, dog owner.

At this point, everything is just repeating. I get the feeling I'm missing some important events that only trigger at specific times..

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
After you talk to the landlord twice and finally lose her virginity, a few more events open up, it's still a progression it seems. The school has another scene if you masturbate now, the guy with the dog also has another scene during the day, and also during the day the ball scene has more to his scene. There's probably a ton more stuff, hopefully there's a guide for the late stage stuff.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Oh ho hoo! Nice.
This is the new molester game from that dev whose previous two similar games achieved "cult classic" status, isn't it?
Seems really complex and well thought-out, going by the comments.

Guess I'll wait for a crack to show up and try it. If shit's yummy, then DLsite it is, after.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Oh, sounds like you're ahead. I found a scene with the dog at night when she has no bra and panties, she'll have sex with the dude.

Edit: Swimsuit and foreigner scene is something you could have found before her virginity, the gas spray thing. I don't see what the 3rd scene is for the flower train. The shrine has a new option once you finished the masturbation with the school teacher event.

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Ah yeah, got the train scene. Now I'm not sure what to do, or rather, there's still a ton of options that will probably lead to nowhere. There's too many damn variables! Normally this would be a good thing, but the game is so slow paced it hurts.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The DRM tool only works if you bought the game since you need login credentials from the DRM server to extract the files. This is actually an old method the Chinese pirates have been doing for awhile but never shared it.

yitan1983

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
please save data in lose virginity
this game is very stressful

zchaos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Who knows. We got ExorSister, we who can only go through the English DLsite may get this one too.
Frankly, Im more interested in this title than Exorsister. I didnt get very far in that one, but this one seems like its easier to understand whats going on even without being able to read the text. But thats purely from a bystander who hasnt played the demo's point of view.
The author actually plans to release the game on english dlsite. here is the quote about it from their site.
"((( For English OS )))
My work is now available through DLsite.com.You can access the page by clicking on the banner below.
(If there is no problem with the Japanese version, it will be released on the English site soon.) "
in other words it will appear on english dlsite after the author is done patching major bugs.

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I got the third option after thief instead of stealing her money gets a choice to look at her panties. Also did all the other events I have mentioned before that. So, it happened at a late-night flower train, on the return journey. On journey to the other side I had picked the second choice, in mans train. Hope this helps.

Yeah, I have also found the dog guy sex scene just now was about the post that. I am yet to do any new school scenes and the shire ones, I was wondering how to do the shrine scenes, also so far have not seen any new bath scenes. There were talk of her bathing in guys bath in the forums of the game but so far got no choice. Did not know that the gas thing could have been done beforehand.

Also yet to find new scenes with the green money bag guy and the park homeless people, plus no new scenes with the people in the prison.
Haven't had a chance to catch up yet, but I did notice one time that after cactus dude groped me, ball kid was in the bath and had switched the signs. I went into the mens bath for a scene before anything else. I've gotten the bottle of medicine or whatever, so I'm close to the "postgame"

EDIT: I seem to be missing a trigger for visiting the landlord to start the sex scene. I've gotten the two outfits, twice with a bra, once without, and once again with. I've rode the train late and gotten the bottle of medicine. I've gotten the wet panties from collecting the ball late behind the house. I've been groped by cactus man. I've gotten the shrine scene for the cactus man grope. I've been in the bath when the signs were switched. What is the "milk-shedding gym uniforms in a liquor store"

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I think the milk shedding is a mistranslated, you can go to the top of the stairs past the alley with your gym uniform wet and no bra for two scenes where he peeps on her is all. Also, when exactly did the ball kid do that, was it right after you gave the ball to the guy after you let him grope her? EDIT: Yep, that was the case.

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Figured out what I missed. It was getting peeped on while sleepy AND in a towel. Didn't realize both were a requirement. That gave me the masturbate after my panties were stolen by the drunkard.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I got 3 scenes from the bathhouse so far, the initial one, the one where you stay in the bath and the one where you get out and are forced to hide and then run back home with only your panties . You can meet a drunkard along the way and he touches her but not much else so far.

I still haven't gotten her masturbate while panty-less and peeped, at most she reveals her panty-less state to him and then leaves the desk. Not sure that is really all that's suppose to happen though, considering I already made her lose her virginity that was probably it.

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I got 3 scenes from the bathhouse so far, the initial one, the one where you stay in the bath and the one where you get out and are forced to hide and then run back home with only your panties . You can meet a drunkard along the way and he touches her but not much else so far.

I still haven't gotten her masturbate while panty-less and peeped, at most she reveals her panty-less state to him and then leaves the desk. Not sure that is really all that's suppose to happen though, considering I already made her lose her virginity that was probably it.
I misspoke earlier. That's what I meant when I said that. I couldn't even reveal the lack of panties before the sleepy towel peeping scenes. Now I'm post-landlord in a brave new world.

EDIT: Speaking of too many variables, I hate how some scenes have to have a bit of a backward progression to activate. A good example is that you have to have a bra on to have sex with the landlord. If you don't, she bails halfway through. I was able to have sex with the dog owner at night while wearing a bra, though. I guess that one happens either way, as long as you don't have panties.

DOUBLE EDIT: So, in the bathhouse scene where you have to wait til night to leave, pick the option to wait for the first drunkard you see to move. Then go back to the woods and there's the drunkard that removes her panties. He touches her a bit, and then she flees, so I'm not sure if that progresses or there's yet another way to go forward with it.

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone have a save before the landlord event where the middle bar has turned pink?

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone have a save before the landlord event where the middle bar has turned pink?
The landlord event is repeatable, minus the blood. My save has it in the middle of the first time event at save 32, but you can pick an option to bail and either try again the next night to see all of it or do whatever you want to do while still a virgin. I just saved over the part right before the bar turned pink (one of those habitual new save file people to the point I cycle through and overwrite everything). It's a weird dream sequence. Be sure to back up your old file and all that.

On a side note, I notice that, at least on my system, the game lags at flag checking events. Big examples are the missing stair that the dude below can peep up from, the spot near your entryway where it checks for if the salesman is at the door, the kitchen to check for purple suit, or the park to check for drunkard. One I've noticed that I don't know the flag for is the light pole outside your house, so there is an event that happens there. And I suspect that my spot in the game is just waiting for a floodgate moment, like having her panties removed stealthily during the daytime to advance a crapton more events.

Attachments

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
I wonder if it doesnt effect me since im Canadian.
The landlord event is repeatable, minus the blood. My save has it in the middle of the first time event at save 32, but you can pick an option to bail and either try again the next night to see all of it or do whatever you want to do while still a virgin. I just saved over the part right before the bar turned pink (one of those habitual new save file people to the point I cycle through and overwrite everything). It's a weird dream sequence. Be sure to back up your old file and all that.

On a side note, I notice that, at least on my system, the game lags at flag checking events. Big examples are the missing stare that the dude below can peep up from, the spot near your entryway where it checks for if the salesman is at the door, the kitchen to check for purple suit, or the park to check for drunkard. One I've noticed that I don't know the flag for is the light pole outside your house, so there is an event that happens there. And I suspect that my spot in the game is just waiting for a floodgate moment, like having her panties removed stealthily during the daytime to advance a crapton more events.
Thanks for the save!

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well I have a lot of catching up to do. Need to get all those school, shrine and bath scenes. Also has anyone gotten any gangbang scenes yet?

From what I read it seems like;

We have not gotten any new scenes with the green money bag guys.
Clothing shop owner
Bathing with guys and sex scenes
Prison new scenes
Homeless people sex scenes
Construction site guy (one who is next to the generator, people in the forums were saying that scene was amazing)
Train proper sex scenes

These seem to be what we are missing.
Don't know if this counts, but I did see a change in what happens when you wear a swimsuit for the shop owner that sold it to you.
The other construction worker is known as foreigner/gaijin. Easy to see considering he speaks English in game.
Chasing down a couple odds and ends, but I'm at a point where the few changes are minor and don't seem to be progressing anything. There's probably a hidden modifier somewhere that we're missing, or some very specific set of circumstances to trigger an event that opens up other events.