What's new

ADV Loli [スタジオ☆くぅりぃ] 性教育は蜜の味 (RE272213) (RJ272213)

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well it suxs that there is no guide for the late game, and the forums is just full of information, hard to know what is relevant especially when using google translate. But yeah first need to catch up, later will try to find some more events, if nothing else works we might need to read the forums. :(

Edit: One last question other than the landlord and the guy who owns the dog did you manage to get any other sex scenes?
Nope, none.

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay few things to note, apparently you can sell alcohol to the foreign guy. Also you can use the baths with wet pants at night.

I think somehow she has o go to the shower with wet pants and stay till night. My issue is she refuses to go in with wet pants....

But I have no idea how to do it.

Edit: Found another scene, collect the ball at night but pick the second choice and open the door for first gangbang.
Edit2: Take the very last normal train to the other side of the town, get her wet on the way. Go to the alcohol shop and open the shower door.
Edit3: After the alcohol shop shower event you can buy alcohol from him and give it to the shire at night for an other event. (you need 3500 money)

This is from forums:

Please tell me how to proceed with the shrine.
I confessed three times and did a shower borrowing event three times in a wet state, including a no bra. What should I do after this?

Let's borrow the shower again with the pants wet at night
For that reason, instead of a flower train, use a regular train

Thank you very much.
Now I tried it on a regular train, but it was the same as the previous shower event. This is a question, isn't this event an event where you can get alcohol?

After borrowing a shower at night, when I visited during the day, I was able to sell me whether I felt good.

When the night is over. Do you give alcohol at random?

I don't know if it was awkward or random, but about 6 or 7 times, I got alcohol.
Wasn't able to get the scene from collecting the ball yet, but I went ahead and had cactus guy grope me to get the kid to the bathhouse, and I picked the bottom choice to wait. It then gave me the choice again, but I picked the top, and now, when she leaves, she doesn't even have underwear.

EDIT: Tried the getting the ball and picked the second choice where she takes her shirt off both with a bra and without, but I can't open the door in the fence, and nothing procs when she gets home that would tell me to open the door. Any ideas what I might be missing? Got the other two scenes you referenced.

Also, as far as the bathhouse is concerned, I think there is a progression with the scenes at night. Do the first one where you have to leave with only your panties, wait on the first drunk, then go to the park and talk to the panty stealing drunk. Then next night, go there at the last hour in normal clothes. Not sure if the choice matters, but I noticed that the intro conversation was a lot longer, as if he knew it was her running around in her panties the day before. Then, get the bathhouse scene again, wait once and then leave to where you don't have your panties, then repeat as before, meeting the panty stealing drunk in the park. After a long scene, go there as normal again, and you run away before he can do anything. Not sure what that affects, but that's a change. And on going back, waiting in the water til the dudes show up give you a minor (at this point) scene, too.

Also unlocked another new thread. Go to the homeless guy in the park that steals her bra. Pick the top option. He usually stumbles out after she flashes her panties and falls "asleep" by the campfire. I've always walked up and talked to him, but this time, don't. When you leave the park, you'll be accosted by a dude with a training sword. Was probably something that could have been done before she slept with the landlord. Not sure how far it goes yet.

Last edited:

open4416

Reputation score
Frustrating to make the middle bar pink
What event is related to the middle bar color change??

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Frustrating to make the middle bar pink
What event is related to the middle bar color change??
Honestly, its doing all the things right before the landlord event. She'll go to the landlord at night, he'll start to blackmail her, but she'll stop and have a weird dream. Middle bar will be pink then. To get that scene, you pretty much have to read through the whole thread up til now. It involves hitting several flags in all the areas, ending in getting wet behind the house through the fence, the purple suit chain, the bag of money chain, selling your outfits and underwear several times and getting them back, taking showers outside the alcohol shop by having a wet gym outfit, both with and without a bra, flower train events, sleepy pajama and sleepy towel events, cactus guy and ball boy events, the dungeon events, school events, foreigner events, salesman events, dog guy events, park events, including the last hour drunk, and several ways you get peeped on while getting dressed or masturbating, and I probably missed something. Point is, each event requires a previous one, and these are by no means in order. We all seemed to get stuck at key points that one of the other ones would figure out, so your best bet is reading through the thread, cause chances are, the events you need are mentioned.

Also, figured out I was missing the scene where she pees behind the house to unlock the other scene back there.

Last edited:

sunhmt

Reputation score
Exorcist game is already cracked, should be uploaded by the pirates soon.

I did the ball and the first option cactus guy boob grab but I can't ride the train last before she refuses to go due to how late it is already. What time did you ride the train and was there anything different about the molesters at night or if I had to do it without bra/panty?

EDIT: You take the train at 23:00 and then the lights to the guy's shop is open.
Exorcist game means which game. RJXXXXXX?

kiraassasin

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
did you guys buy the game ?

if not how do i play the game for free ?

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
did you guys buy the game ?
Yep.

Yes, I did purchase the game. Honestly if it was little less confusing it might have been one of the best hentai games.
A couple QoL patches would be awesome, such as allowing you to sleep anytime in the bed to pass the day instead of waiting til dark, and highlighting or putting a little red "new" indicator by choices that have changed or are new. Also, a full skip for scenes that have been seen, rather than a speed up. The last hour drunk in the park still has scenes that take way too long, even with speeding it up.

yitan1983

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I agree, their games are the best but between that they are not translated and they are very confusing they lose many points,I bought it too and I would buy anyone to take out this studio

Yep.

A couple QoL patches would be awesome, such as allowing you to sleep anytime in the bed to pass the day instead of waiting til dark, and highlighting or putting a little red "new" indicator by choices that have changed or are new. Also, a full skip for scenes that have been seen, rather than a speed up. The last hour drunk in the park still has scenes that take way too long, even with speeding it up.
or a diary type menu to know what you have done and what you have not,There are times that I don't even remember which scenes I have done and which I have not, the amount of scenes and variables that there are many

BaldrSky

Lurker
Reputation score
If i had even the chance to buy it, cant manage to buy it over Dlsite, and a cracked version also nowhere to find

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I agree, grind is real in this game.

Anyway, did anyone else find any other scenes? I am so confused to why that there are no more scenes with the park people, or why she still refuses to walk around without her panties or no more scenes in the trains. I feel like I am missing a ton.

Just looking at the DLsite pictures it seems like the guy who lives in the tent in the park should be able to have sex with her. Same for the other guy in the other side of the park and the bath....

Still have to get the bath scenes…
According to the forums, the people with sex scenes are:
Man in the house next door (Landlord)
Neighborhood president (I believe Dog Guy)
Shrine man
Threesome at night behind home (Also, I think that is the "construction site" scene. Another post referenced the "construction site" scene with the ball requirements)
Cardboard man (I'm assuming the homeless dude in the tent)
boss (I got no idea on this one. Could be teacher, clothing store dude, or something else)

And half the production (What "sex scene" google translates to)? Buta man in the park (but only for virgins) (I'm guessing this is the wooden sword dude.)

So, it looks like we're at 4/6.5

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
You know I kinda feel bad for the girl. Just your average JC girl going to a new place to study, and the town is littered with perverted old geezers that eventually have their way given how feeble she is... Or maybe this is what's called Stockholm syndrome.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Many thank for this wrong info i have wrong wert of max and the info with the bade house is wrong wrong!!!!

MrMarroc

Reputation score
Wait, the previous game got a crack? Where?
Sorry for the late response, as well as the confusion.
As far as I know ExorSister never got a crack (That I found). However, It WAS released with DRM on DlSite English. I have a copy of it myself.

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, I have seen those questions, I think they were also asking if there was more. So, I think even they might be missing some. Which is not a good sign for us, if Japanese people cannot get more scenes how can we do it with google translate. Just check the Dlsite images, if I am not wrong looks like there are some scenes I have never seen before (They are very small and hard to make out).
Also there should really be more scenes with the prison people, it will be just wierd if there was nothing more with them.

Could boss be the green money bag guy?

Only way to know would be if the maker actually gives us a guide for the rest of the game. I have no idea why he is not doing it already.
Don't despair yet, lol. We've combined our knowledge to get this far. I know I wouldn't have figured out the bath lowering the meter to raise the shame meter on my own.

After looking at the 9 images in the background of that promo on DLsite, I think I've seen all of them in the game. The only one I'm not sure about is the top right one that might be either the shrine or the mayor/dog man sex scene.

The flyers might be what the recent patch was about I vaguely recall something in the forums about that being the gardening club bug, but I could be combining things or misreading them. I'll get the new version and see if it makes a difference.

EDIT: I don't see any difference, sadly. I'm kind of at a loss going forward. I still feel like there has to be another way for her to lose her panties and not know about it.

2ND EDIT: After seeing something about peeing on the cardboard and a the triggers being "I have seen peeing when picking up a ball at night" and "I won't pee again when I pick up the ball at night," I figured out the homeless scene. Go to get the ball late at night, after 22:00 but before midnight. Pick the top choice of the three, and when she gets touched, pick the top option, which was the peeing scene before. Now you have two choices. Pick the bottom, and she doesn't pee, but she walks off flushed and her head looking downward a bit. Go to the homeless tent man, and she'll pee, but then she'll get dragged into his tent for a scene. Doesn't look like you can do anything else in this state, as when she gets home, she pees in the bathroom, and if it's the last hour when the drunk is in the park, she won't go into the park. She also won't do anything at the shrine or where the other park homeless guy is, and she won't catch a train or go into the landlord or dog man's place. She won't pee into the construction pit, either.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I now have st 6 Sexual sensitivity. but the solution that exists is incomplete and does not go on.
Can someone please help me.

staying overnight and going to school does not bring any further solution to the solution .
I talked to the beer until the end but what should come after does not help .

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
Currently i'm collecting data myself as most informations here are garbled with bad translations,
and missing dependencies since the data comes how it flows in everyones gameplay.

Important: Since there are many who doesn't understand japanese, there might be mixups
in their details - it also did spread down to the japanese board using google translator...

For starters, i did a rough ascii based map to get around from what i know so far.

The map and the walk for the game moved to the translation thread >>> HERE <<<

Last edited:

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Currently i'm collecting data myself as most informations here are garbled with bad translations,
and missing dependencies since the data comes how it flows in everyones gameplay.

For starters, i did a rough ascii based map to get around from what i know so far:

*snip*
Seems solid so far. Good on ya, mate. Just one minor note, but you bump into the pee guy on the way home before the balcony. It forces you to, so your guide will still get you to the scene, but there's a bit more visual confirmation there. Also, I've been under the impression that the dude next to you was the landlord, lol. I trust your translation and knowledge better than my guesswork and assumptions, though.

Last edited:

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
Yes, the landlord / town's chairman is the man with the kennel in front of his house - that's what the taxi driver said when leaving.

PS: Please don't quote a full spoiler bcuz i want to edit it without duplicate out of date data

Last edited: