What's new

ACT Vore [スタジオ ぽりたんく/ Studio P] 聖魔の迷宮 / Labyrinth of Holyma (RE126415, RJ126415)

lurkmore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ126415|ACT]The Labyrinth of Holy Magic

Where do you go after you kill the 2nd boss? I dropped down and talked to the flower, but didn't notice any changes.

The only two possible paths I can access are blocked by blue walls which I'm assuming I need something else to destroy.

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Where do you go after you kill the 2nd boss? I dropped down and talked to the flower, but didn't notice any changes.

The only two possible paths I can access are blocked by blue walls which I'm assuming I need something else to destroy.
I believe you have the air dash ability by this point (try jumping in the air twice). In which case, in the area where you first found the pygmy knight with a shield and spear you should go to the area above, and then to the left. You should find another room with a save room and a large pit in front of it. You can drop into the pit for some goodies, and then you can jump and dash to the far left, I believe that's where you need to go.

The final boss was an absolute joke compared to the other boss fights. And each point of defense only seems to reduce damage by one point, not worth it, and I can't guess what luck does. Regardless, I like how this game turned out.

Lionfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, I still got the same problem as before... Maybe that 'Set' file that doesn't have an extension in my folder does something? Or is the games' font just missing? Can someone help me out with this, since I really cannot play without this.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Okay so I got defeated by the 1st boss but...
How do you save in this game?
I see this save balloon at the shop and I thought it was automatic but when I died, I have to redo everything >.>

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Okay so I got defeated by the 1st boss but...
How do you save in this game?
I see this save balloon at the shop and I thought it was automatic but when I died, I have to redo everything >.>
Press down in front of the save balloon. Save room restore your health too.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Press down in front of the save balloon. Save room restore your health too.
Doesn't work, I'm using the start.exe and I have the folder in an external drive, is that the problem?

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Doesn't work, I'm using the start.exe and I have the folder in an external drive, is that the problem?
Possibly.

I just go in the room and it's auto saved for me (don't even need to move, jsut tap down once to enter and once to exit and its saved )

Juniaris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

this is a good game. good sprite and fun game like kurovadis.
but i have some problem about this game. i already cleared this game but when i want to play it again, i can't choose load. when i choose it, the game suddenly closed and there's a message box saying :

Runtime error
An unexpected error occurred and the application was terminated. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Please report this problem to the application developer.

is it only me or did anyone get the same problem like me too?

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Runtime error
An unexpected error occurred and the application was terminated. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Please report this problem to the application developer.

is it only me or did anyone get the same problem like me too?
Yeah, I just suddenly got it too after I upgraded the speed attack to 3.
And then... Goodbye save...after I defeated 2nd boss >.>

Ok, finally finished the game. and loading is still a problem... I hope the developer gives a patch for a fix soon

Last edited:

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, I just suddenly got it too after I upgraded the charge attack to 3.
And then... Goodbye save...after I defeated 2nd boss >.>

So screw it, I'm taking that save. Thanks Tildryn
Don't upgrade the charge attack past 2.
It'll bug the game out, it's more of a slide fault because they didn't program it for such...so once you get it to 2, just dump into power from then on

Cypress131

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I downloaded the game from elsewhere and my game wasn't saving at all for some reason. No save.sav file or anything in bak. I tried putting in the save file someone posted here, but when I tried to load it, i got the runtime error.

Then I used the download link from this thread and it worked. Just a heads up if anyone else has the same problem.

Last edited:

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Argh. Finally managed to defeat the first boss, and then I closed the game, but the save file isn't there. I downloaded from this thread.

I have no idea what to do.

... Wow, even the trial has a problem. I have a save file for the demo when I played yesterday, but today, the game cannot load the save. *reads the previous pages for clues* So... It's not just me?

Last edited:

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

have you guys extracted the "working" version to the same folder? It could be that the program do not have write permission to the folder

chromo1418

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to ask, bu in the galery room there is something, which bugs me a little bit. On the two highest rows of enemys, they are so stacked together, that there is no more room for other ones. But on the lower ones is plently more space for some more enemies. Does that mean, there are some hidden ones? Or is that space for when he plans to update the game with new areas and monsters?

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to get the text to show in this game?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

use start, not game.

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Argh. Finally managed to defeat the first boss, and then I closed the game, but the save file isn't there. I downloaded from this thread.

I have no idea what to do.

... Wow, even the trial has a problem. I have a save file for the demo when I played yesterday, but today, the game cannot load the save. *reads the previous pages for clues* So... It's not just me?
... Oh my god. The answer to my own question was in a text file.
It's stated that the path name to the game folder SHOULD NOT contain ANY Japanese characters.

So...
C:\(jap chars)\seima will not work.
C:\seima will work.

And now the saves work.

Last edited:

Seelenmord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to get the text to show in this game?
I have the same problem as well.
It doesn't matter which of the .exe files i use, the game don't display any of the text.
According to AGTH is the text output available (i can use AGHT to translate it) but that doesn't really helps me when i can't see what i have selected.

So it looks like that I'm missing a font for this game, but i can't see which it is. -.-"
Help would be welcome!

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Hmm, many people are experiencing text problems with the game. How come I don't have any problems? I just run the game via AppLocale japanese patch, and everything works fine, even saving functions normally.

Last edited: