What's new

RPG ADV RPG Maker NTR [鈴屋/Suzuya]春を売る騎士に恋をした青年は、性癖をこじらせる(RJ272374)

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1576261026185.png

Dlsite Link:
Ci-en Link:

Its been 10 months since Suzuya's last NTR game with this game being in development for a few months now. Game will be out late December, so anywhere between the 20th to 31st.
Gameplay-wise, it'll most likely be similar to Suzuya's other games in format. Very story intense content with minor gameplay mixed in between.

In terms of controls, just expect the usual RPG-maker format. The first half of the game is a very basic and linear RPG with simple grinding and levelling. Not too time consuming. The latter half is more of an ADV with simple choices, none of which affects the story's outcome.

Story-wise, its a NTR game where the main character falls in love with a female knight. MC is one of the few people who can use healing magic and wants to put it to good use so he joins the war effort for his kingdom. However, the Kingdom loses thew war and he's taken as a prisoner, only to be eventually busted out by a female knight and her companions. MC joins the female knight in her quest to defeat the country that won the war against their kingdom and revive said kingdom. Problem is, she's only a single knight with a few companions and little money so she makes a completely logical decision to use her body to aid in her war efforts, acquiring cash and soldiers. MC eventually finds out about this but he still loves her, though he still dislikes her using her body for the kingdom. Eventually, they get together however due to the MC's experiences with the knight, he develops an NTR fetish that ends up changing their relationship.

Game should be around 3-4 hours long (if you can read Japanese or just skipped the text). Took me around 6-7 hours with a machine translator. Over 100CG, good shit.

Fetishes: NTR, group sex, prostitution, etc.

Last edited:

MrMarroc

Reputation score
Oooo Exciting!

My only hope is that its not ALL ADV menus like the one a couple previous NTR titles ago.

OP
potatogod

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Suzuya's applied for the game to come out on the 21st so for people near the US that's the 20th.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So she starts out as a whore already huh? Not exactly my ideal NTR setup but we'll have to see how it pans out.

MrMarroc

Reputation score
So she starts out as a whore already huh? Not exactly my ideal NTR setup but we'll have to see how it pans out.
Judging by the info on the DLsite page, i dont think she starts off that way. From the sounds of it, The MC gets delusional and starts to imagine that situation, so he is interested and she tries her best to slut around for him to watch after they become a couple? I never played the demo so Im not totally sure thats what happens, but it will be worth giving it a shot in the next couple days to find out if I am right or not.

OP
potatogod

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Judging by the info on the DLsite page, i dont think she starts off that way. From the sounds of it, The MC gets delusional and starts to imagine that situation, so he is interested and she tries her best to slut around for him to watch after they become a couple? I never played the demo so Im not totally sure thats what happens, but it will be worth giving it a shot in the next couple days to find out if I am right or not.
What I get from the Dlsite page is that she's a knight in a time of war using her body to raise morale for her soldiers and collect war funds. Its not that she enjoys doing it, its more that she understands the state of the kingdom and sees sex as just another method to help win the war. The MC knows that she's doing this and despite how she treats her body, he still loves her however he develops a NTR fetish as a result of her actions.
Then again that's just my interpretation of the summary. We'll just have to wait for the game to come out to fully understand the nature of their relationship.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to Hentai games.

MrMarroc

Reputation score
Well didnt take long for me to get stuck :p

I just passed the third town, where you have to go into the forest with just the guys. After that, there is a town, a mansion, and a public bath.
I have gone into the bath, and now I cannot figure out where to go (Also got a 5th member in the party). The Port town wont let me take the ship, and the guard in front of the mansion wont let me in. I have an item that looks like a pile of gold in my key items, and all of my characters have the best gear possible.
Anyone figure out what to do from here?

EDIT:

In case anyone else gets stuck here, with the 5th guy in your party, go to the mansion. Head over to the right side (where there is a barren square) and start tapping Z. On the right lamppost there seems to be a secret switch that progresses the game from there.

Last edited:

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not really fan of ntr, but i purchase it giving to developer a chance.
Yeah, a lot of events cg arts, but was not arousing enough for me for fap. Angles, expressions and sex positions was acceptable, but not lecherous enough to climax, the events the male climax once and ends... no mating press...
pretty easy control, skip events is possible. If forgot event, cg-room is kinda full open, but you select event manually without a preview display.
Kinda so-so gameplay, good thing you can auto-mode to grind faster, Safe zone level is +/- 30. Your mc cuckold is the cleric, is good to build him as alpha healer and all boss fight is cleric dependant to spam heals. Even having good equipments. There is a magic ring acessory thats reduce mp cost in katakana.
gameplay is around 3~4 hours, you may get loss, but every city the main history and ntr events plays there.

Captain Nein

Reputation score
Not really fan of ntr, but i purchase it giving to developer a chance.
Yeah, a lot of events cg arts, but was not arousing enough for me for fap. Angles, expressions and sex positions was acceptable, but not lecherous enough to climax, the events the male climax once and ends... no mating press...
pretty easy control, skip events is possible. If forgot event, cg-room is kinda full open, but you select event manually without a preview display.
Kinda so-so gameplay, good thing you can auto-mode to grind faster, Safe zone level is +/- 30. Your mc cuckold is the cleric, is good to build him as alpha healer and all boss fight is cleric dependant to spam heals. Even having good equipments. There is a magic ring acessory thats reduce mp cost in katakana.
gameplay is around 3~4 hours, you may get loss, but every city the main history and ntr events plays there.
Can you share your save? I got kinda bored with the first half

OP
potatogod

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just finished a complete playthrough of this game with a machine translation. I'm just going to give my usual summary/essay for this game.

Firstly, this is easily my favorite Suzuya game to date and the H-scenes are amazing for me, especially in the latter half of the game. On the other hand, the story was a real hassle to follow. Not that it was bad but compared to Suzuya's NTR previous titles, this one had way more characters and a lot of plot points which isn't bad per say, but one can only do so much with a machine translation. This was the Suzuya game I skipped the most text in. As a result, I'll skip a lot of the story points as they're either pretty hard to follow or overall not that important to the overall plot.

Anyways, Game starts off with the MC as a prisoner doing forced labor until he faints. Turns out he's a prisoner of war as he fought for the kingdom which lost (There's two countries but their names are annoying to translate so I'll just call the MC's country the kingdom and the enemy country the empire). He wakes up in his cell only to find out that his cell mate ate both their shares of food. MC is sad. Meanwhile outside the prison is a female knight and her two companions. Female knight's name is Sera and the two companions are Keith (dark elf) and Sky. They're some of the few left that opposes the empire and are seeking to overthrow it and revive the kingdom. Sera and her two pals therefore kill the imperial guards in the prison and seek to rescue the prisoners however they find all the prisoners dead except for the MC. Turns out that all the prison food was poisoned and since his cell mate was a dick and ate his portion as well, MC luckily survives. Even though the MC can't fight for shit, he joins Sera's quest as his healing magic is very valuable. They immediately leave the prison and set off to the first town. MC gets some cash to buy some equipment but if you look around town you can get a scene with Sera giving Keith (or Sky but pretty sure it was Keith) a blowjob pretty casually. The gang goes to the next city where Sera gets a job as a maid in a noble's mansions. MC finds out later that day that its just prostitution with extra steps. This form of prostitution continues for a few next towns. Meanwhile, Keith seems to dislike the MC, chiding him for his weakness which the MC takes personally. Before things usually gets ugly, Sky breaks up the fight.
Eventually the gang keeps adventuring til they reach a port, only to find out that the only way to set sail is to receive permission from a nearby imperial general named Rocks. Gang decides to stop by a hot spring to relax and think up a plan. Its a mixed bath so its essentially Sera, the MC, Sky and Keith all naked in a hot spring with Sera not really minding the nudity but frequently putting down Keith for his open pervertedness while seemingly developing an affection for the MC and thinking of him as innocent. Just as the gang's about to leave the hot springs they run into a knight with an eyepatch, Baram (Balam?). Turns out he was Sera's fellow knight in the war and he was one of the few like her to make it out alive and he's seeking revenge and as a result, joins the MC's party. They meet back up at the port to discuss their plans (an old guy at the hot springs who previously owned the mansion that general Locks is in wants revenge and tells you of a secret passage to get in) with Sera wanting to get the sailing permit through seduction whereas Baram wants to get it through force. MC sides with Baram as he wants to prove his strength and he sees Baram as the strongest man in the group. In the end, Sera takes her own approach and gets in bed with the general while the MC and Baram take the secret passage. The passage leads directly to the generals's room, where Sera is having sex with him, and so the MC and Baram catches them both naked. General isn't really phased and takes a sword from the wall and challenges Baram to a duel. Baram accepts and loses by a small margin and right before he is about to be killed, Sera intervenes, surprising the general who thought of her as a simple woman he was just having sex with. She beats him in a sword duel and take the permit, leaving with the MC and Baram, both of them being in awe of her strength. This leaves a significant impact on the MC who desires to be strong and useful and this is where he first begins to love her.
The gang sets sail for the main continent where the now overrun kingdom is located, meanwhile general Rocks has reoriented himself and is chasing them down. Upon reaching land and hitting the nearest town, Sera explains the reason that Keith and Sky are tagging along as well as why she's been giving them obvious sexual favors. Sera simply sees her body as another tool to aid her in retaking the kingdom and as a result she'll use it to gather funds and allies without any complaints, in fact she's pretty casual about it. As a result she's not really a slut as she isn't seeking to get laid but she's simply using her body to get whatever advantage she gets, plus most of the times she actually seems to enjoy it. Consequently, she rewards her companions with sexual favors whenever they do outstanding things in battle or aid her in an important objective. The harder or more important the thing they do, the better the sexual favor (example: kill a bandit, get a handjob. Kill 10 bandits, get sex). Sky seems to not really care about the sexual favors but its pretty much Keith's sole reason for being there. Baram doesn't really care about the sexual favors but desires to show off his combat skills and get stronger with the sexual favors simply being a reward for his efforts. Before they leave out of town, Sera prostitutes herself in the shed behind the bar (you can peep there when the man blocking the mountain path moves). On the way up the mountain, you'll get two challenges, one for Keith and one for Baram. Kill 6 enemies for Keith and he gets to fondle Sera whereas end 4 battles in 1 turn gets Baram a handjob. They need to be in the main party of 4 for the challenges to count. The MC also wants to have some sexy times with Sera but he sees himself as too weak and incapable of accomplishing any of the challenges. Its also during Baram's handjob scene that we find out he's got the biggest dick. Do with that info what you will. Journey continues (maybe missed a few towns but the events are pretty similar in terms of plot, if there's any at all) and there's a cave full of monsters right before the kingdom's capital. Keith and Baram do another challenge, Keith's gotta kill 10 enemies but they're more likely to target him, and Baram has to beat 5 enemies by himself (which can be done by moving him to the first party slot so he can solo the monsters). Keith gets more groping and a titjob whereas Baram who fought enemies all by himself gets to have full on sex. Baram's h scene is pretty funny as he takes Sera behind a rock and throws her clothes away by a far distance. Keith seeing Sera's clothes on the floor runs up and steals her panties like the degenerate that he is while the MC can see the shadows of the two banging because of a nearby torch.
Before the gang reaches the capital we find out that General Rocks is pretty nearby and catching up to them with a seeming infatuation for Sera's beauty and display of strength. A bit late to say this now but many of the kingdom's people hate the empire as they've taken over and even publicly executed the king. As the party reaches the capital they split up. Baram is pretty pissed that the one beautiful capital looks like shit and is overrun by imperial soldiers and goes to cool off in the bar while Keith and Sky go do their own things. MC and Sera take a walk together and find a crepe stand where they get served by a clown. As they're about to leave, the clown calls out to Sera and reveals that he's a former knight gone undercover and seeking to retake the kingdom. Turns out he knew Sera personally and he sets up a meeting at the Inn's second floor. In the meeting we're informed that while king is indeed dead, the prince is still alive and if there's any hope of resistance, its with him. This is where shit gets a bit hazy for me in terms of the prince because I don't know how the party knew where he was. Anyways, Baram sees general Rocks in the bar but doesn't get noticed. He sees the general talking with a masked dude obviously being suspicious and turns out be the executioner that killed many including the king but he keeps it to himself (I think). The group gets a task to ambush some imperial soldiers west of the city and that they do, or at least attempt to do. Upon getting to the carriage, Baram, Keith and Sera spearhead the charge however they find that its a trap and its way more guarded than any could have ever thought. Meanwhile, the MC gets held hostage by Sky who turned out to be a traitor all along. Explains why he doesn't ask to bang Sera. Its pretty surprising though as he was the one that usually mediated between the MC and Keith. MC once again feels like shit as he's playing a hostage role instead of being useful and Sera is forced to put down her weapon. Keith, in a moment of bravery attempt to be a bro and challenges all the knights to a one-on-one fight each. If he beats them all one-on-one then the MC gets let go. In exchange, he's get to finally have full sex with Sera instead of groping and hand/blowjobs. He makes it to the third knight before being cut down (RIP) only for general Rocks and his masked friend to come in and save the day by rescuing the MC and turning traitor to the empire. Turns out that Rocks' newfound love for Sera outweighs his loyalty to the empire and the executioner is pretty impartial and has no allegiance so he's tagging along. With the MC being rescued, Sera and Baram are free to kill the remaining knights. The MC rushes to Keith and tries to save him with magic, and he actually manages to do it (Not RIP). With Sky turning traitor, the group goes to a nearby church so that Keith may properly recover from his wounds while former-general Rocks and former-executioner (forgot his name so just call him executioner) join the party. MC sees that Keith ain't such a bad guy and develops some serious respect for him. They have a heart-to-heart alone with the MC telling Keith that he can't die until he surpasses him. Keith asks why the MC won't try to surpass Baram or Sera and is instead using Keith as the standard. MC says that he wants to keep his goals reasonable and admits he may never reach their level. Keith then holds Sera true to her word and seeks to claim his sexy time that he worked hard for. Problem is that Keith is bedridden and can't even move properly for sex. Only way for him to have sex with her in his current state is to be constantly healed while banging her. So Keith immediately dumps all of the respect he just earned from the MC and has said MC literally be beside him and heal him while he bangs Sera. The MC is obviously pissed but by this point he kinda accepts the situation for what it is and doesn't hold a grudge against Keith. Plus its also Keith showing off to the MC that he's banging Sera. Everyone's group relationship is pretty weird because of Sera's reward shenanigans.
Now that everyone's healed and prepared, they set out to the secret elf village to get the prince (dunno how they found out he was there, must've been lost in translation or skipped). As they approach the forest they find that the elves are under attack and that the prince must be under danger. Sera, seeking to motivate the group says that if they get there in time and the prince is unharmed then she'll give them some more rewards. Keith and Baram takes her up on this (in game its basically, beat all enemies in under a total of 20 turns). Upon arriving at the elf village and seeing under attack by imperial soldiers, the party rescues said prince (along with his minister) and all is well for now. The party is thanked and Sera gives Keith and Baram their rewards in the form of a 3P in the back of the map where it is once again stressed that Baram has a big dick. The elves give the group + prince a boat to depart in, with the prince making a comment to his minister that he's taken a liking to Sera. After they land somewhere west, the group goes to a village where the prince and his minister takes residence with the villages Viscount, an old man. During this time the prince usually sends the rest of the group on errands while he keeps Sera around for sexual relief. While Baram, Keith, Rocks and executioner go train some troops at a nearby village, the MC is tasked with buying a shit ton of ultra thin condoms from said village by the prince. MC feels pretty worthless at this point. He does however find some use in healing trainees after they get a beating and he even gets thanked by a village girl. later that night, he finds the trainees having an orgy along with Keith and Baram and the MC loses his virginity to said village girl. However he is pretty stressed about it as he sees it as betraying Sera, however he finds sex one of the best experiences he's ever had. He falls asleep after a bang or two, only to wake up and find the village in flames and invaded by imperial soldiers. The party is holding most of them back but its a struggle. The MC is healing people but his healing is pretty weak on fatal wounds and there's too many injured, plus he gets tired the more he heals. Sera comes in last second to save the day and MC feels like shit, again. MC and group leaves the trainees and heads towards the prince's camp where they then get the job to deliver the prince his favorite candies. Without them, he is a cranky boy. Prince is at a nearby town and the group heads towards said town. Halfway, they come across a cute cat that snatches the candies. Sera wants to get them back and Keith uses this opportunity to ask for a reward should he retrieve them. At this point you can side with Sera or Keith. On one hand, if the MC sides with Sera, she gets the candies from the cat and problem solved. On the other hand, if he sides with Keith, we still get the candies however Keith gets to bang Sera. Logically speaking, the MC would choose Sera, but that's no fun so I chose Keith and made the MC watch Keith and later Baram bang her, all while said MC questions why he even sided with Keith in the first place. As the group arrives at the town that the prince is residing, they give the candies to a nearby night who deliver them to the prince. MC later finally hands the prince the condoms which he gives to the minister who's also banging Sera. The prince on the other hand goes raw. Prince even makes the MC watch them bang Sera for a while before allowing him to leave. It is at this point (and maybe a few prior scenes) that the MC jizzes his pants watching Sera get banged and finds a feeling besides anger and disgust developing within him.
The gang sans Sera who's still the prince and co's sex toy get a job to spread some propaganda against the empire through some newspapers. The newspaper company is down south and as such, they gang heads down there. Turns out that their idea of propaganda is sexy gravure photos of Sera on the beach so the gang heads back to collect Sera. They all go to a nearby beach accompanied by a blonde photographer. After taking some sexy shots, Sera goes inside a shed to make some adult videos with the photographer for the newspaper's special audience, or something along those lines, and Baram and the executioner join in on the action. Keith is for some reason not allowed to join and the MC can peep through the shed door to watch Sera getting gangbanged. After all of that, the group and prince move to another city, slowly advancing to retake the capital. On the way to the city a battle breaks out with the MC for the first time being on a real battlefield. He's forced to heal more than he's ever done before which is taxing to his body and mentality. After a days work he regroups with the rest of the group sans Rocks and Sera who's still the Prince's sex toy. The group catches up with Rocks who they find in tatters as he killed a lot of knights, however he's killed by the last person, someone who had a grudge on him, or something. Point is Rocks is dead and MC couldn't heal him back because he's been using his power on the battlefield all day and fatal wounds take a lot of energy. Upon reaching the city, the prince gives the order for the group and his fellow knights to avenge Rocks and whoever kills Rocks' killer gets to bang Sera for a night, with Sera going along with it, being pretty submissive to the prince. She does however offer to go get rid of Rocks' killer herself however the prince thinks very little of her skill and thinks of her accomplishments being a result of her sleeping around. Group goes to the enemy base and finds that the executioner killed Rocks' killer (I think he was a friend of Rocks' or something. Kinda skipped his character arc). After going back to the village, the executioner gets to fuck Sera all day with the MC being able to see them from his bedroom window. Next day, Prince has a meeting with escaped kingdom knights who he wants to join his cause. These aren't ordinary kingdom knights but the royal guard, AKA his knights. For the meeting he takes Sera and the minister. Turns out the former royal knights have little faith in the prince and attempt to assassinate him but they are all stopped by Sera who defeats them all at once. For the first time, the prince realizes Sera's true strength and sees her as more than a cum dumpster. Later that night while the MC is sleeping, he gets a knock on his door from Keith who takes him to the prince's room where they both peek inside. They find the prince banging the daylights out of Sera with him proclaiming that he doesn't think of her a sex toy anymore but as a woman who fully deserves his affection, effectively proclaiming his love for her with Sera going along with it. Keith is pretty down as he was always aiming for Sera but finds having a prince as a love rival to be impossible for him. The MC on the other hand, while saddened still aims for her as to him, Sera has always been surrounded by better men than him anyway.
The group and prince continue to make their way to the capital, bumping into the traitor Sky. Kill that fool and go on your way. Before the final battle in the capital, Keith attempts one last shot at proclaiming his love for Sera while alone but finds himself unworthy and instead believes that the MC is the one with the right to profess his love. MC goes to Sera, mood's been set. Night Sky, Just the two alone by the lake. He tells her how much he loves her and that he'll accept her, even after all the dude's she's banged before him. And she turns the poor lad down. Girl's still got a mission and wants to see it out til the end, plus she believes that she would be a horrible choice and that would've been absolutely correct if the MC didn't develop a NTR fetish a bit later.
The part finally gets ready to go retake the capital and they beat bad guy number 1. Bad guy number 2 escaped by boat though, and the group chases after him. They catch up to #2 and beat him but right before he falls he uses some suicide magic. Sera gets caught up in the blast and Keith took the blast for the MC (RIP again). MC uses healing powers and saves Sera but Keith looks like a goner. MC professes his love once again with absolute conviction and she finally agrees. Screen goes white, cuts to prince getting crowned king of the revived kingdom, now empire as they took the empire's land as well.... I think. MC and Sera aren't there for prince's coronation but the MC proposes marriage and Sera accepts. Later that night, MC attempts to bed Sera but faints due to pressure before he even puts it in. Next day, MC meets up with his pals Baram and executioner. And Keith is back again, dude just does not die (Not RIP again). He tells them of his fuck-up and they laugh it off. Sera comes in saying they have a lot of time to work on MC's sex skills.

And that's part 1 of the story done. Now for part 2.

1 year later and the MC is aiming to become a doctor as healing magic isn't enough to save people. He's now living a happy, married life with Sera and the have sex a good amount. All is well but its noticeable that the MC's got a ntr fetish that's been stewing for a while and Sera might be catching on. Most of the times they have sex, Sera compares the MC to men that he knows she's been with, specifically Baram who she makes pretty clear that she is very compatible with and that in terms of pure sex, the MC is most likely never going to win. Outside of their sex life, the MC studies to become a doctor while Sera takes random jobs. One day however, they run into clown dude (from back when they first went to the imperial-run kingdom capital) and shortly after a conversation with him, Sera says she has business to take care of and would be back home late. MC for some reason is pretty suspicious and tracks her down, only to find the clown waiting outside the house she just walked in. MC forces clown to explain. Turns out the clown is still running some undercover operations and required the help of Sera to bust some criminals. The catch is that Sera was to fake apply for an illegal Adult video shooting and she goes all the way. The MC is pretty angry at the clown, though he does have some mixed feelings. This is technically cheating after all, even if it to bust some bad guys. Clown apologizes and is willing to take an asswhooping from the MC. Clown gets whooped by MC. Before the MC does leave, the clown gives him the video recording stating that he does have the right to know the contents of the video as her husband. Sera comes home and MC reveals that he knows what he's done, but isn't angry. Situation ends happily, MC has porn of wife that he can only play by purchasing a video orb from the shop for 15k.
It is at this point that there are multiple things to do. You can study, which allows you to have sexy time with wife later that night. Spend the day with wife which leads to same results as studying. Visit wife at work. As previously said, sexy time is pretty good but MC needs condom for penetration and an energy agent to keep going a couple of rounds. Wife has two jobs, one is the photo shoot with the blonde photographer previously mentioned and the other is farming for the old man Viscount. The former has the wife posing more sexy photos resulting in the MC asking his wife to have some sexy time with the photographer and report it back to him. After the report, the next time the MC has sex with his wife, it'll be in her swimsuit that she takes photos in. As the MC bangs her in said swimsuit, he's proud knowing that he's the only one who's done that specific act with her (swimsuit sex). The latter has the Viscount being a sexually harassing old man which the MC catches in the act but doesn't prevent. The Viscount then proposes a three day trip to 'train' his workers (Sera and other women) with the obvious aim being more sexual harassment. MC however eventually gives his wife the go as he lets his fetish get the best of him. After she gets back from the trip, he has sex with her, pondering why her pussy feels different from normal and thinking that the cause is because she was away for long. Keep continuing the old man's farming job and you'll realize that one of the girls are missing and another girl will say that there's a peeping hole on the right side of the farming shed in the shadow. Peep there and you'll see the missing girl riding the old man. This happens 3 more times, each with a different girl. Then one day the MC goes to the farm and finds Sera to be the missing girl, with all the other girls saying that its a bad day for the husband to be on the farm. Go back to the peep hole and one of the girls will stop you and feed you sleeping pills. MC falls asleep and has a dream of his wife being banged. After the photographer's and Viscount's scenes are all used up, the MC will go do his doctor exam. A month later he gets his results in the mail saying that he's passed and everyone is happy. However, there's another letter in the mail. A royal summoning by the prince, now King himself asking Sera to move into the palace with him. Sera ensures the MC she'll be with him and they resolve themselves to go tell the king no. That they do. MC goes and tells the king that he has no right to tear them apart but the Minister says that the MC has no right to speak against the king's decisions. Sera also speaks against living in the palace to which the minister insults her. Stupid move as the king loves Sera and reveals that the minister has been a recent pain in his ass, plus he was scheming shit with the old man Viscount. King has his own prime minister arrested and acknowledges the MC's and Sara's wish stating that if he was the same man a year ago, he would have them executed. But the king learned some lessons and he isn't the same spoiled prince anymore. He lets them go free and the MC thinks back to all that has happened. They live happily ever after, the end.

But the game says sike and adds another part after it ends. MC and wife gets another letter from the king the following day asking to have sex with Sera, a downgrade from having her move in the palace and presumably marry him. MC at first says he's going to go to the palace and refuse but Sera suggests that it may be offensive to turn their own king down twice (she may or may not have an agenda). MC ponders in his room for the day arguing back and forth between his own fetish and reasoning (shown in the form of a devil and angel arguing) and of course, his NTR fetish wins out. Wife goes along with it and explains the MC's fetish to the king, bangs him, and brings back a recording for the MC to see. MC takes it up to his room to watch it but ends up staring at the orb like a jackass for the entire night. Wife calls him stupid and tags along with him to ensure he watches it. MC gets to watch his wife get banged on film while his real wife whispers some good NTR shit in his ears making him jizz his pants. (This is like the 4th or 5th pants he's ruined by this point). Next day, he sends Sera to the palace again and gets another video of her being pounded. For the next NTR session, the king takes Sera for more than an entire day, contrary to letting her go back home at night. The MC finds this both worrying and arousing. In the next video, all the MC gets to see in his wife blowing the king while her ass blocked most of his view. Most of the actual action they did off screen. The last day, Sera tells the MC that the king has invited him to the palace for the next session. Upon reaching the room he's sent to he finds a note from the king talking about a NTR game. Basically, there's a bunch of rooms and the king is banging Sera in one of them. If the MC chooses the wrong door, he has to watch a recording of his wife being pounded and he can't leave the room for 10 minutes. MC says the game is a win-win for him since if he wins, he gets his wife and if he loses, he gets to see her fucked by the king. Pretty sure the game is impossible to win. Anyways, the more the MC fails, the kinkier the scene. Eventually, Sera doesn't even want to go home and decides to spend the night with the king, leaving the MC kind of heart broken. Next day, Sera finally comes back and reassures the MC all is well, though chances are because of his fetish, their relationship is going to get even more hardcore. The end.

Sike again. There's another extra part. The first end was the happy? end, the second end was the actual happy end, and now its time for the true ending. Its called that but its pretty much just an extra. The MC and Sera have continued their relationship with the King, and have now let all of the members of the original gang know of said MC's NTR fetish. The friends who know of Sera's enormous sex drive propose that they also help out. MC agrees as he knows and trusts them all, and just wants to get off. Proceed with condom gangbang party. They bang Sera's brains out all night until they run out of condoms. MC peeped halfway through too. After they ran out condoms, they proceeded to the shower to bang some more. Next morning, MC's chilling with Sera in kitchen. Keith is the only one out of the group still at the house as the other's left early and he woke up late due to exhaustion. Keith proposes that he gets to bang Sera every day and the MC reluctantly agrees, compelled by his fetish to be the ultimate cuck. Sera pretty much goes along with anything. Next day Sera and Keith return and have sex right in front of MC as the walk through the front door (neighbors got a good view) and reveals that Sera's kept Keith's semen inside of her the entire time. After they bang, Sera goes upstairs to have a shower and the MC jizzed his pants again so he goes to join her. By this point Sera pretty much meets the king every night, Keith every day and Baram and the executioner every once in a while. Dunno how much time he spends with his wife by this point but at least they're both happy. True End.

Sike again, kinda. By this point the recollection room is opened on the main menu and you can see all the scenes. In the back room, there's Keith. Talk to him and it will reveal that Sera told Keith, but not the MC, about the stuff that happened during her two jobs with the photographer and the Viscount. A good amount of scenes too. They show that Sera's definitely been cheating to some extent besides the adult video. Though she told the MC about some of the stuff she did with the photographer, as he was the one that requested, its revealed that she went above and beyond and did a lot of kinky shit like rimjobs and filming videos, in the same swimsuit that the MC was so proud that he was the only one to bang her in. Dude just can't catch a break. And do top it all off the photographer even gets her in kinkier swimsuits to mess around with (both swimsuits look pretty kinky but in the game, they comment that the black swimsuit is more erotic than the red one). The Viscount on the other hand pretty much made Sera a temporary member of his harem along with sharing her with the minister (before he got arrested by the king) though mostly against her will. He also banged her on the training trip (which was pretty obvious) and in the shed when the MC got drugged by the sleeping pills. She did however cut ties with the Viscount as he was going too far and presumably had something on her (I think, I just skipped through most of it). In the case of the photographer, her reasoning of not telling the MC the full extent of their sexy times was that she believed the MC wouldn't be able to handle the details. Still doesn't excuse her from doing it though. Just makes her better in my book.

And that's actually it. The first part of the game can be a bit annoying as it overstays its welcome with the weak RPG gameplay but the second half of the game is where it really starts, in my opinion. And that's not to say that the first part doesn't have its good moments but Sera feels way sluttier in the second half, which I like. Of all of Suzuya's main NTR heroines, Sera is my favorite with Luna and Chloe pretty close behind. She felt way more open about the MC's fetish and pretty much dictated whatever scene she would be in. Every time the MC's having a dilemma in relation to his NTR fetish she always chooses fucking someone else to the point where I'm wondering if she has any underlying motives. Overall 10/10 would fap again.
Every time I try to make these essays shorter they increase by a thousand words. I wish I had this kind of passion for college.

Reputation score
The first part spent so much time introducing you to the characters before going to part 2 and after story where much of the netorare/netorase h scenes take place, but in my opinion the number of h scenes are not enough, that there should be more h-scenes in the 2nd part/after story to make up for the introduction part. Like the trio gang, there should've been more h-scenes using them like how there are many h-scenes in the farm and the gravure agency.

Captain Nein

Reputation score
Just finished a complete playthrough of this game with a machine translation. I'm just going to give my usual summary/essay for this game.

Firstly, this is easily my favorite Suzuya game to date and the H-scenes are amazing for me, especially in the latter half of the game. On the other hand, the story was a real hassle to follow. Not that it was bad but compared to Suzuya's NTR previous titles, this one had way more characters and a lot of plot points which isn't bad per say, but one can only do so much with a machine translation. This was the Suzuya game I skipped the most text in. As a result, I'll skip a lot of the story points as they're either pretty hard to follow or overall not that important to the overall plot.

Anyways, Game starts off with the MC as a prisoner doing forced labor until he faints. Turns out he's a prisoner of war as he fought for the kingdom which lost (There's two countries but their names are annoying to translate so I'll just call the MC's country the kingdom and the enemy country the empire). He wakes up in his cell only to find out that his cell mate ate both their shares of food. MC is sad. Meanwhile outside the prison is a female knight and her two companions. Female knight's name is Sera and the two companions are Keith (dark elf) and Sky. They're some of the few left that opposes the empire and are seeking to overthrow it and revive the kingdom. Sera and her two pals therefore kill the imperial guards in the prison and seek to rescue the prisoners however they find all the prisoners dead except for the MC. Turns out that all the prison food was poisoned and since his cell mate was a dick and ate his portion as well, MC luckily survives. Even though the MC can't fight for shit, he joins Sera's quest as his healing magic is very valuable. They immediately leave the prison and set off to the first town. MC gets some cash to buy some equipment but if you look around town you can get a scene with Sera giving Keith (or Sky but pretty sure it was Keith) a blowjob pretty casually. The gang goes to the next city where Sera gets a job as a maid in a noble's mansions. MC finds out later that day that its just prostitution with extra steps. This form of prostitution continues for a few next towns. Meanwhile, Keith seems to dislike the MC, chiding him for his weakness which the MC takes personally. Before things usually gets ugly, Sky breaks up the fight.
Eventually the gang keeps adventuring til they reach a port, only to find out that the only way to set sail is to receive permission from a nearby imperial general named Rocks. Gang decides to stop by a hot spring to relax and think up a plan. Its a mixed bath so its essentially Sera, the MC, Sky and Keith all naked in a hot spring with Sera not really minding the nudity but frequently putting down Keith for his open pervertedness while seemingly developing an affection for the MC and thinking of him as innocent. Just as the gang's about to leave the hot springs they run into a knight with an eyepatch, Baram (Balam?). Turns out he was Sera's fellow knight in the war and he was one of the few like her to make it out alive and he's seeking revenge and as a result, joins the MC's party. They meet back up at the port to discuss their plans (an old guy at the hot springs who previously owned the mansion that general Locks is in wants revenge and tells you of a secret passage to get in) with Sera wanting to get the sailing permit through seduction whereas Baram wants to get it through force. MC sides with Baram as he wants to prove his strength and he sees Baram as the strongest man in the group. In the end, Sera takes her own approach and gets in bed with the general while the MC and Baram take the secret passage. The passage leads directly to the generals's room, where Sera is having sex with him, and so the MC and Baram catches them both naked. General isn't really phased and takes a sword from the wall and challenges Baram to a duel. Baram accepts and loses by a small margin and right before he is about to be killed, Sera intervenes, surprising the general who thought of her as a simple woman he was just having sex with. She beats him in a sword duel and take the permit, leaving with the MC and Baram, both of them being in awe of her strength. This leaves a significant impact on the MC who desires to be strong and useful and this is where he first begins to love her.
The gang sets sail for the main continent where the now overrun kingdom is located, meanwhile general Rocks has reoriented himself and is chasing them down. Upon reaching land and hitting the nearest town, Sera explains the reason that Keith and Sky are tagging along as well as why she's been giving them obvious sexual favors. Sera simply sees her body as another tool to aid her in retaking the kingdom and as a result she'll use it to gather funds and allies without any complaints, in fact she's pretty casual about it. As a result she's not really a slut as she isn't seeking to get laid but she's simply using her body to get whatever advantage she gets, plus most of the times she actually seems to enjoy it. Consequently, she rewards her companions with sexual favors whenever they do outstanding things in battle or aid her in an important objective. The harder or more important the thing they do, the better the sexual favor (example: kill a bandit, get a handjob. Kill 10 bandits, get sex). Sky seems to not really care about the sexual favors but its pretty much Keith's sole reason for being there. Baram doesn't really care about the sexual favors but desires to show off his combat skills and get stronger with the sexual favors simply being a reward for his efforts. Before they leave out of town, Sera prostitutes herself in the shed behind the bar (you can peep there when the man blocking the mountain path moves). On the way up the mountain, you'll get two challenges, one for Keith and one for Baram. Kill 6 enemies for Keith and he gets to fondle Sera whereas end 4 battles in 1 turn gets Baram a handjob. They need to be in the main party of 4 for the challenges to count. The MC also wants to have some sexy times with Sera but he sees himself as too weak and incapable of accomplishing any of the challenges. Its also during Baram's handjob scene that we find out he's got the biggest dick. Do with that info what you will. Journey continues (maybe missed a few towns but the events are pretty similar in terms of plot, if there's any at all) and there's a cave full of monsters right before the kingdom's capital. Keith and Baram do another challenge, Keith's gotta kill 10 enemies but they're more likely to target him, and Baram has to beat 5 enemies by himself (which can be done by moving him to the first party slot so he can solo the monsters). Keith gets more groping and a titjob whereas Baram who fought enemies all by himself gets to have full on sex. Baram's h scene is pretty funny as he takes Sera behind a rock and throws her clothes away by a far distance. Keith seeing Sera's clothes on the floor runs up and steals her panties like the degenerate that he is while the MC can see the shadows of the two banging because of a nearby torch.
Before the gang reaches the capital we find out that General Rocks is pretty nearby and catching up to them with a seeming infatuation for Sera's beauty and display of strength. A bit late to say this now but many of the kingdom's people hate the empire as they've taken over and even publicly executed the king. As the party reaches the capital they split up. Baram is pretty pissed that the one beautiful capital looks like shit and is overrun by imperial soldiers and goes to cool off in the bar while Keith and Sky go do their own things. MC and Sera take a walk together and find a crepe stand where they get served by a clown. As they're about to leave, the clown calls out to Sera and reveals that he's a former knight gone undercover and seeking to retake the kingdom. Turns out he knew Sera personally and he sets up a meeting at the Inn's second floor. In the meeting we're informed that while king is indeed dead, the prince is still alive and if there's any hope of resistance, its with him. This is where shit gets a bit hazy for me in terms of the prince because I don't know how the party knew where he was. Anyways, Baram sees general Rocks in the bar but doesn't get noticed. He sees the general talking with a masked dude obviously being suspicious and turns out be the executioner that killed many including the king but he keeps it to himself (I think). The group gets a task to ambush some imperial soldiers west of the city and that they do, or at least attempt to do. Upon getting to the carriage, Baram, Keith and Sera spearhead the charge however they find that its a trap and its way more guarded than any could have ever thought. Meanwhile, the MC gets held hostage by Sky who turned out to be a traitor all along. Explains why he doesn't ask to bang Sera. Its pretty surprising though as he was the one that usually mediated between the MC and Keith. MC once again feels like shit as he's playing a hostage role instead of being useful and Sera is forced to put down her weapon. Keith, in a moment of bravery attempt to be a bro and challenges all the knights to a one-on-one fight each. If he beats them all one-on-one then the MC gets let go. In exchange, he's get to finally have full sex with Sera instead of groping and hand/blowjobs. He makes it to the third knight before being cut down (RIP) only for general Rocks and his masked friend to come in and save the day by rescuing the MC and turning traitor to the empire. Turns out that Rocks' newfound love for Sera outweighs his loyalty to the empire and the executioner is pretty impartial and has no allegiance so he's tagging along. With the MC being rescued, Sera and Baram are free to kill the remaining knights. The MC rushes to Keith and tries to save him with magic, and he actually manages to do it (Not RIP). With Sky turning traitor, the group goes to a nearby church so that Keith may properly recover from his wounds while former-general Rocks and former-executioner (forgot his name so just call him executioner) join the party. MC sees that Keith ain't such a bad guy and develops some serious respect for him. They have a heart-to-heart alone with the MC telling Keith that he can't die until he surpasses him. Keith asks why the MC won't try to surpass Baram or Sera and is instead using Keith as the standard. MC says that he wants to keep his goals reasonable and admits he may never reach their level. Keith then holds Sera true to her word and seeks to claim his sexy time that he worked hard for. Problem is that Keith is bedridden and can't even move properly for sex. Only way for him to have sex with her in his current state is to be constantly healed while banging her. So Keith immediately dumps all of the respect he just earned from the MC and has said MC literally be beside him and heal him while he bangs Sera. The MC is obviously pissed but by this point he kinda accepts the situation for what it is and doesn't hold a grudge against Keith. Plus its also Keith showing off to the MC that he's banging Sera. Everyone's group relationship is pretty weird because of Sera's reward shenanigans.
Now that everyone's healed and prepared, they set out to the secret elf village to get the prince (dunno how they found out he was there, must've been lost in translation or skipped). As they approach the forest they find that the elves are under attack and that the prince must be under danger. Sera, seeking to motivate the group says that if they get there in time and the prince is unharmed then she'll give them some more rewards. Keith and Baram takes her up on this (in game its basically, beat all enemies in under a total of 20 turns). Upon arriving at the elf village and seeing under attack by imperial soldiers, the party rescues said prince (along with his minister) and all is well for now. The party is thanked and Sera gives Keith and Baram their rewards in the form of a 3P in the back of the map where it is once again stressed that Baram has a big dick. The elves give the group + prince a boat to depart in, with the prince making a comment to his minister that he's taken a liking to Sera. After they land somewhere west, the group goes to a village where the prince and his minister takes residence with the villages Viscount, an old man. During this time the prince usually sends the rest of the group on errands while he keeps Sera around for sexual relief. While Baram, Keith, Rocks and executioner go train some troops at a nearby village, the MC is tasked with buying a shit ton of ultra thin condoms from said village by the prince. MC feels pretty worthless at this point. He does however find some use in healing trainees after they get a beating and he even gets thanked by a village girl. later that night, he finds the trainees having an orgy along with Keith and Baram and the MC loses his virginity to said village girl. However he is pretty stressed about it as he sees it as betraying Sera, however he finds sex one of the best experiences he's ever had. He falls asleep after a bang or two, only to wake up and find the village in flames and invaded by imperial soldiers. The party is holding most of them back but its a struggle. The MC is healing people but his healing is pretty weak on fatal wounds and there's too many injured, plus he gets tired the more he heals. Sera comes in last second to save the day and MC feels like shit, again. MC and group leaves the trainees and heads towards the prince's camp where they then get the job to deliver the prince his favorite candies. Without them, he is a cranky boy. Prince is at a nearby town and the group heads towards said town. Halfway, they come across a cute cat that snatches the candies. Sera wants to get them back and Keith uses this opportunity to ask for a reward should he retrieve them. At this point you can side with Sera or Keith. On one hand, if the MC sides with Sera, she gets the candies from the cat and problem solved. On the other hand, if he sides with Keith, we still get the candies however Keith gets to bang Sera. Logically speaking, the MC would choose Sera, but that's no fun so I chose Keith and made the MC watch Keith and later Baram bang her, all while said MC questions why he even sided with Keith in the first place. As the group arrives at the town that the prince is residing, they give the candies to a nearby night who deliver them to the prince. MC later finally hands the prince the condoms which he gives to the minister who's also banging Sera. The prince on the other hand goes raw. Prince even makes the MC watch them bang Sera for a while before allowing him to leave. It is at this point (and maybe a few prior scenes) that the MC jizzes his pants watching Sera get banged and finds a feeling besides anger and disgust developing within him.
The gang sans Sera who's still the prince and co's sex toy get a job to spread some propaganda against the empire through some newspapers. The newspaper company is down south and as such, they gang heads down there. Turns out that their idea of propaganda is sexy gravure photos of Sera on the beach so the gang heads back to collect Sera. They all go to a nearby beach accompanied by a blonde photographer. After taking some sexy shots, Sera goes inside a shed to make some adult videos with the photographer for the newspaper's special audience, or something along those lines, and Baram and the executioner join in on the action. Keith is for some reason not allowed to join and the MC can peep through the shed door to watch Sera getting gangbanged. After all of that, the group and prince move to another city, slowly advancing to retake the capital. On the way to the city a battle breaks out with the MC for the first time being on a real battlefield. He's forced to heal more than he's ever done before which is taxing to his body and mentality. After a days work he regroups with the rest of the group sans Rocks and Sera who's still the Prince's sex toy. The group catches up with Rocks who they find in tatters as he killed a lot of knights, however he's killed by the last person, someone who had a grudge on him, or something. Point is Rocks is dead and MC couldn't heal him back because he's been using his power on the battlefield all day and fatal wounds take a lot of energy. Upon reaching the city, the prince gives the order for the group and his fellow knights to avenge Rocks and whoever kills Rocks' killer gets to bang Sera for a night, with Sera going along with it, being pretty submissive to the prince. She does however offer to go get rid of Rocks' killer herself however the prince thinks very little of her skill and thinks of her accomplishments being a result of her sleeping around. Group goes to the enemy base and finds that the executioner killed Rocks' killer (I think he was a friend of Rocks' or something. Kinda skipped his character arc). After going back to the village, the executioner gets to fuck Sera all day with the MC being able to see them from his bedroom window. Next day, Prince has a meeting with escaped kingdom knights who he wants to join his cause. These aren't ordinary kingdom knights but the royal guard, AKA his knights. For the meeting he takes Sera and the minister. Turns out the former royal knights have little faith in the prince and attempt to assassinate him but they are all stopped by Sera who defeats them all at once. For the first time, the prince realizes Sera's true strength and sees her as more than a cum dumpster. Later that night while the MC is sleeping, he gets a knock on his door from Keith who takes him to the prince's room where they both peek inside. They find the prince banging the daylights out of Sera with him proclaiming that he doesn't think of her a sex toy anymore but as a woman who fully deserves his affection, effectively proclaiming his love for her with Sera going along with it. Keith is pretty down as he was always aiming for Sera but finds having a prince as a love rival to be impossible for him. The MC on the other hand, while saddened still aims for her as to him, Sera has always been surrounded by better men than him anyway.
The group and prince continue to make their way to the capital, bumping into the traitor Sky. Kill that fool and go on your way. Before the final battle in the capital, Keith attempts one last shot at proclaiming his love for Sera while alone but finds himself unworthy and instead believes that the MC is the one with the right to profess his love. MC goes to Sera, mood's been set. Night Sky, Just the two alone by the lake. He tells her how much he loves her and that he'll accept her, even after all the dude's she's banged before him. And she turns the poor lad down. Girl's still got a mission and wants to see it out til the end, plus she believes that she would be a horrible choice and that would've been absolutely correct if the MC didn't develop a NTR fetish a bit later.
The part finally gets ready to go retake the capital and they beat bad guy number 1. Bad guy number 2 escaped by boat though, and the group chases after him. They catch up to #2 and beat him but right before he falls he uses some suicide magic. Sera gets caught up in the blast and Keith took the blast for the MC (RIP again). MC uses healing powers and saves Sera but Keith looks like a goner. MC professes his love once again with absolute conviction and she finally agrees. Screen goes white, cuts to prince getting crowned king of the revived kingdom, now empire as they took the empire's land as well.... I think. MC and Sera aren't there for prince's coronation but the MC proposes marriage and Sera accepts. Later that night, MC attempts to bed Sera but faints due to pressure before he even puts it in. Next day, MC meets up with his pals Baram and executioner. And Keith is back again, dude just does not die (Not RIP again). He tells them of his fuck-up and they laugh it off. Sera comes in saying they have a lot of time to work on MC's sex skills.

And that's part 1 of the story done. Now for part 2.

1 year later and the MC is aiming to become a doctor as healing magic isn't enough to save people. He's now living a happy, married life with Sera and the have sex a good amount. All is well but its noticeable that the MC's got a ntr fetish that's been stewing for a while and Sera might be catching on. Most of the times they have sex, Sera compares the MC to men that he knows she's been with, specifically Baram who she makes pretty clear that she is very compatible with and that in terms of pure sex, the MC is most likely never going to win. Outside of their sex life, the MC studies to become a doctor while Sera takes random jobs. One day however, they run into clown dude (from back when they first went to the imperial-run kingdom capital) and shortly after a conversation with him, Sera says she has business to take care of and would be back home late. MC for some reason is pretty suspicious and tracks her down, only to find the clown waiting outside the house she just walked in. MC forces clown to explain. Turns out the clown is still running some undercover operations and required the help of Sera to bust some criminals. The catch is that Sera was to fake apply for an illegal Adult video shooting and she goes all the way. The MC is pretty angry at the clown, though he does have some mixed feelings. This is technically cheating after all, even if it to bust some bad guys. Clown apologizes and is willing to take an asswhooping from the MC. Clown gets whooped by MC. Before the MC does leave, the clown gives him the video recording stating that he does have the right to know the contents of the video as her husband. Sera comes home and MC reveals that he knows what he's done, but isn't angry. Situation ends happily, MC has porn of wife that he can only play by purchasing a video orb from the shop for 15k.
It is at this point that there are multiple things to do. You can study, which allows you to have sexy time with wife later that night. Spend the day with wife which leads to same results as studying. Visit wife at work. As previously said, sexy time is pretty good but MC needs condom for penetration and an energy agent to keep going a couple of rounds. Wife has two jobs, one is the photo shoot with the blonde photographer previously mentioned and the other is farming for the old man Viscount. The former has the wife posing more sexy photos resulting in the MC asking his wife to have some sexy time with the photographer and report it back to him. After the report, the next time the MC has sex with his wife, it'll be in her swimsuit that she takes photos in. As the MC bangs her in said swimsuit, he's proud knowing that he's the only one who's done that specific act with her (swimsuit sex). The latter has the Viscount being a sexually harassing old man which the MC catches in the act but doesn't prevent. The Viscount then proposes a three day trip to 'train' his workers (Sera and other women) with the obvious aim being more sexual harassment. MC however eventually gives his wife the go as he lets his fetish get the best of him. After she gets back from the trip, he has sex with her, pondering why her pussy feels different from normal and thinking that the cause is because she was away for long. Keep continuing the old man's farming job and you'll realize that one of the girls are missing and another girl will say that there's a peeping hole on the right side of the farming shed in the shadow. Peep there and you'll see the missing girl riding the old man. This happens 3 more times, each with a different girl. Then one day the MC goes to the farm and finds Sera to be the missing girl, with all the other girls saying that its a bad day for the husband to be on the farm. Go back to the peep hole and one of the girls will stop you and feed you sleeping pills. MC falls asleep and has a dream of his wife being banged. After the photographer's and Viscount's scenes are all used up, the MC will go do his doctor exam. A month later he gets his results in the mail saying that he's passed and everyone is happy. However, there's another letter in the mail. A royal summoning by the prince, now King himself asking Sera to move into the palace with him. Sera ensures the MC she'll be with him and they resolve themselves to go tell the king no. That they do. MC goes and tells the king that he has no right to tear them apart but the Minister says that the MC has no right to speak against the king's decisions. Sera also speaks against living in the palace to which the minister insults her. Stupid move as the king loves Sera and reveals that the minister has been a recent pain in his ass, plus he was scheming shit with the old man Viscount. King has his own prime minister arrested and acknowledges the MC's and Sara's wish stating that if he was the same man a year ago, he would have them executed. But the king learned some lessons and he isn't the same spoiled prince anymore. He lets them go free and the MC thinks back to all that has happened. They live happily ever after, the end.

But the game says sike and adds another part after it ends. MC and wife gets another letter from the king the following day asking to have sex with Sera, a downgrade from having her move in the palace and presumably marry him. MC at first says he's going to go to the palace and refuse but Sera suggests that it may be offensive to turn their own king down twice (she may or may not have an agenda). MC ponders in his room for the day arguing back and forth between his own fetish and reasoning (shown in the form of a devil and angel arguing) and of course, his NTR fetish wins out. Wife goes along with it and explains the MC's fetish to the king, bangs him, and brings back a recording for the MC to see. MC takes it up to his room to watch it but ends up staring at the orb like a jackass for the entire night. Wife calls him stupid and tags along with him to ensure he watches it. MC gets to watch his wife get banged on film while his real wife whispers some good NTR shit in his ears making him jizz his pants. (This is like the 4th or 5th pants he's ruined by this point). Next day, he sends Sera to the palace again and gets another video of her being pounded. For the next NTR session, the king takes Sera for more than an entire day, contrary to letting her go back home at night. The MC finds this both worrying and arousing. In the next video, all the MC gets to see in his wife blowing the king while her ass blocked most of his view. Most of the actual action they did off screen. The last day, Sera tells the MC that the king has invited him to the palace for the next session. Upon reaching the room he's sent to he finds a note from the king talking about a NTR game. Basically, there's a bunch of rooms and the king is banging Sera in one of them. If the MC chooses the wrong door, he has to watch a recording of his wife being pounded and he can't leave the room for 10 minutes. MC says the game is a win-win for him since if he wins, he gets his wife and if he loses, he gets to see her fucked by the king. Pretty sure the game is impossible to win. Anyways, the more the MC fails, the kinkier the scene. Eventually, Sera doesn't even want to go home and decides to spend the night with the king, leaving the MC kind of heart broken. Next day, Sera finally comes back and reassures the MC all is well, though chances are because of his fetish, their relationship is going to get even more hardcore. The end.

Sike again. There's another extra part. The first end was the happy? end, the second end was the actual happy end, and now its time for the true ending. Its called that but its pretty much just an extra. The MC and Sera have continued their relationship with the King, and have now let all of the members of the original gang know of said MC's NTR fetish. The friends who know of Sera's enormous sex drive propose that they also help out. MC agrees as he knows and trusts them all, and just wants to get off. Proceed with condom gangbang party. They bang Sera's brains out all night until they run out of condoms. MC peeped halfway through too. After they ran out condoms, they proceeded to the shower to bang some more. Next morning, MC's chilling with Sera in kitchen. Keith is the only one out of the group still at the house as the other's left early and he woke up late due to exhaustion. Keith proposes that he gets to bang Sera every day and the MC reluctantly agrees, compelled by his fetish to be the ultimate cuck. Sera pretty much goes along with anything. Next day Sera and Keith return and have sex right in front of MC as the walk through the front door (neighbors got a good view) and reveals that Sera's kept Keith's semen inside of her the entire time. After they bang, Sera goes upstairs to have a shower and the MC jizzed his pants again so he goes to join her. By this point Sera pretty much meets the king every night, Keith every day and Baram and the executioner every once in a while. Dunno how much time he spends with his wife by this point but at least they're both happy. True End.

Sike again, kinda. By this point the recollection room is opened on the main menu and you can see all the scenes. In the back room, there's Keith. Talk to him and it will reveal that Sera told Keith, but not the MC, about the stuff that happened during her two jobs with the photographer and the Viscount. A good amount of scenes too. They show that Sera's definitely been cheating to some extent besides the adult video. Though she told the MC about some of the stuff she did with the photographer, as he was the one that requested, its revealed that she went above and beyond and did a lot of kinky shit like rimjobs and filming videos, in the same swimsuit that the MC was so proud that he was the only one to bang her in. Dude just can't catch a break. And do top it all off the photographer even gets her in kinkier swimsuits to mess around with (both swimsuits look pretty kinky but in the game, they comment that the black swimsuit is more erotic than the red one). The Viscount on the other hand pretty much made Sera a temporary member of his harem along with sharing her with the minister (before he got arrested by the king) though mostly against her will. He also banged her on the training trip (which was pretty obvious) and in the shed when the MC got drugged by the sleeping pills. She did however cut ties with the Viscount as he was going too far and presumably had something on her (I think, I just skipped through most of it). In the case of the photographer, her reasoning of not telling the MC the full extent of their sexy times was that she believed the MC wouldn't be able to handle the details. Still doesn't excuse her from doing it though. Just makes her better in my book.

And that's actually it. The first part of the game can be a bit annoying as it overstays its welcome with the weak RPG gameplay but the second half of the game is where it really starts, in my opinion. And that's not to say that the first part doesn't have its good moments but Sera feels way sluttier in the second half, which I like. Of all of Suzuya's main NTR heroines, Sera is my favorite with Luna and Chloe pretty close behind. She felt way more open about the MC's fetish and pretty much dictated whatever scene she would be in. Every time the MC's having a dilemma in relation to his NTR fetish she always chooses fucking someone else to the point where I'm wondering if she has any underlying motives. Overall 10/10 would fap again.
Every time I try to make these essays shorter they increase by a thousand words. I wish I had this kind of passion for college.
I was gonna wait for a save then do a quick fap through the cg but your comment made me play through the whole game in 1 and a half hour xD quite an excellent game tbh

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ntr without mating press... well, i purchased the game for fap purposes and the plot didn't satisfated me even re-watching gallery, soo my rating may be rude for some people, dont mind it soo much..
here is gallery open saves, happy fapping.
remember backup save before to avoid issues. And confirm if worked.

Attachments

OP
potatogod

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I was gonna wait for a save then do a quick fap through the cg but your comment made me play through the whole game in 1 and a half hour xD quite an excellent game tbh
You're welcome

uhhouhho

Reputation score

holy shit....
thanks for transaltion for the story,that's was very awesome!
I'm going to buy the game now.

MrMarroc

Reputation score
Thanks for the Play by Play @potatogod. Glad to see that I didnt miss very much if at all during my playthrough.

All in all, I am much more content with this title than the previous ones, more so I guess because no matter what you can see everything in one playthrough (plus the extra stories). Id like to see if an update comes out with maybe one or two more routes for the other characters such as the executioner or Baram, but its definitely not a necessary for me.

OP
potatogod

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the Play by Play @potatogod. Glad to see that I didnt miss very much if at all during my playthrough.

All in all, I am much more content with this title than the previous ones, more so I guess because no matter what you can see everything in one playthrough (plus the extra stories). Id like to see if an update comes out with maybe one or two more routes for the other characters such as the executioner or Baram, but its definitely not a necessary for me.
Definitely Suzuya's best work in my eyes, especially compared to their previous NTR game which had a pretty lacking second half and only hinted at the good stuff to come in the extra ending scene in the recollection room (Still hoping for a sequel for that game, or at least some mention/cameo of them in a next game to provide some closure). For me, the last half of the story is easily my favorite part. Reminds me why I liked Suzuya's first NTR game so much.
On the other hand, I'm also hoping for an update as that was the norm for Suzuya's NTR games but the tradition was broken in the previous game so fingers crossed. The executioner and Baram did feel like they could've gotten more scenes but after getting to know their characters in the first half of the game, they didn't really strike me as the type to continue pursuing Sera after she gets married (didn't even think the executioner had a libido until the gangbang scene at the beach photoshoot). More scenes with Baram would be cool though since Sera clearly seems to favor him and I can see her getting out of hand with him.
If there's anything I actually wanted from this game, it was for Sera to get pregnant. Don't exactly like/dislike pregnancy in porn but with the amount of emphasis on condoms and raw sex you'd think Sera would get knocked up by the end of the game. I was actually rooting for the king to knock her up and complete the cycle, with Suzuya's first ntr game haveing the same plotpoint. Would've been poetic. I was even rooting for the prince as he looked like he was actually going to steal Sera. I can see many ways for Suzuya to add more content so I'm hopeful.