What's new

SW Saga Edition: The Sluts Unleashed!

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Raja

The man put the binder cuffs on Raja's wrists, as they locked with a *clack*, before approaching Bubble to do the same.

"Ah...I...just need...a bit more...." Bubble moaned.

"No, darling. The effect won't stop even if you do. Sorry about this, but...." he said, forcibly pulling Bubble's hands in the binders.

However, the binders didn't really do anything to stop Bubble from keeping on masturbating.

"Yes, I am aware...that's where the next step comes in." he explains, rummaging around the garbage, before producing a syntherope dispenser.

He threw the rope over a pipe that went across the ceiling, and then he went to tie Bubble's wands with it. Bubble resisted a bit, but the man was much stronger than her. Finally, the man succeeded - Bubble was hanging from the metal pipe, her feet barely touching the ground. She was moaning, and trying -in vain- to satisfy herself by rubbing her feet together...

Then the man turned to Raja.

"Just let me tie you too." he offered.

On a normal day, Raja maybe wouldn't have left herself vulnerable like that...but now she was dizzy...barely a step away from starting to furiously masturbate too...the only thing that helped her keep her mind, was probably the thought that Tris would be dissappointed if she just went up the elevator, to fuck everyone up there. However...the temptation was there...and it was growing stronger, as Raja's arousal continued building up

...but now it was impossible to resist. Even thinking about something other than a green, juicy Twi'lek cock fucking her without any mercy was hard. Hard like Tris's cock...

With her own thoughts getting sidetracked, she soon found herself hanging from the same pipe Bubble has hanging.

The huge man took out a step to enjoy his work. The two women were tied up and helpless, desperate to get fucked...of course he knew very well what effect the drink would have on them. After all, he was the one who came up with it, and the owner of the bar!

He pulled out a cigar, and with pulled it in front of his mechanic hand...his metal thumb shifted to the side, and a flame spawned from a build-in lighter, before taking a deep drag, enjoying the sight in front of him, for a moment.

"You still feel uncomfortable? Let me remove your clothes...maybe you will feel better?" he offered to Raja, licking his lips. The pheromones made him want to go for Raja first...he originally had other plans...but now he felt more like...keeping Raja as his own.

He palmed the cigar on his metallic hand, and pushed his other hand forward, touching Raja's pussy over her clothes.

"I shouldn't do that....but you look too desperate. If you want...you can rub yourself against my hand...." he offered, waiting to see a good show.

[Raja takes one more condition track, as the effects of the drink become worse, and harder to resist! (total 3 steps)]

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Raja The Zeltronian Force-User, Location: Plan B Mood: conflicted Tag: Bubble,

Raja still felt as unsure as she felt unsteady in this whole situation. Well, Tris had suggested this bar, so it couldn't be that bad.. she looked at her restraints.. she propably only needed a moment to meditate... or better, a few moments with Tris. She glanced back over to the elavator.. Just 'waiting it out' sounded like no fun at all!

"I ah.. am really not sure about uh.. this whole tying thing.." She protest-wiggled, but her hornyness distracted her from such pressing questions as 'why'd he even have such a drink in this bar??'

Then again.. wandering up the elevator and just.. slutting about would not be a sight she wanted Tris to come back to, so.. very reluctantly, she let herself be bound up as well.
The Zeltron licked her lips and, in the scent of her pheromones, a subtle desire to be used and taken by that amazing green cock pulsated, encouraging Bubble.. who was already writing, and her.. helper.

Well, the pipe would assist her weak body, but it didn't technically -help- the situation. "So aah.. uh.. I hope this stuff.. w.. wears off quickly.." She nodded and panted a little.

Raja moaned and writhed, looking at the man.. her body grinding up against his hand almost involuntarily.. it was not that pleasant still, well,.. compared to Twi'lek dick for example, but right now she was a little too easily distracted to truly care, writhing and panting and biting her lips. "I aah.. haah.. thought this was bad?" She managed to mumble out, whilest moaning, sideglancing over to Bubble briefly.

Last edited:
OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score

@ Taken, Salvie

Chance indeed left the pair go - however both of them had to either choose to get locked in a small container before getting moved out, or to get drugged unconscious before getting moved out. As Chance explained to them, even if she trusted them, knowing where exactly they were would become a security issue, sonner or later.

Before leaving, she took Salvie at the side, to give her a special order.

"Every day that you reasonably can do so without risking you misison, your siblings or yourself, I want you to perform a little task. I have a list on your datapad...it is for collecting some data. One task per day! Also I finished repairing your suit."

If Salvie and Taken decided to go with the box, they would be closed to a box that could fit them both...it looks like they would have to hug each other some more...

Finally, when they left they found themselves with their equipment leaving from the same elevator they came for. Looking and asking around, easily led them to Plan Bee...but it wasn't a bar, like they expected...but the little shop of a loan shark.

"Plan Bee - get a loan, plan your investments, change your destiny." read the sign.

Inside, they would see a weird female alien noting down something, sitting behind a sturdy metal desk.

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Raja
(note, he doesn't use his mechanic hand but his normal one)

"You are very strong willed, aren't you." he mused.

"But a little spark is all that is needed to start a fire." he said, slowly rubbing Raja's pussy.

Raja indeed felt her mental defenses melting down...maybe just rubbing against the hand wouldn't be so bad...besides, she was pretty sure Tris would understand...if this hand was Tris's cock....wait, if she imagines it is...then it isn't really cheating...maybe?

"Let me tell you what this thing is. You see, I mix the drinks of my shop on my own. I can make enjoyable drinks even from garbage...that Energy Special? Hah, it really has battery fluids. But my masterpiece is Pussy Melter." he chuckled.

"Have you seen an angry Rancor? Scary and very violent, right?" he asked, momentarily stopping his hand, to see if Raja would start trying to rub herself on it.

"Well, the thing is, Rancors are very calm and gentle naturally. They just feed them a special drug, that over time makes them uneasy...and then violent." he explained, taking an other drag from his cigar.

Meanwhile, poor Bubble was really losing it. "Cock....please...cock...or any...anything..." she was moaning.

"Now...imagine the same drug...but mixed with aphrodisiac. It will make you horny...well you can feel the effects. But if you give in, it will only become worse."

"Worse and worse." he continued, pulling down Raja's shorts along with her underwear, to reveal her naked form.

"But it also runs out faster." he concluded. "However, if you don't give in...the effect will last longer. Days, even. And...when it is over, it will be too late."

"Your brain will be permanently craving more of it...craving to become a slut." he explained. "So...I figured I will let you melt here for a while...and then train you to become proper cum-sluts." the man explained, his eyes shining with a desire to turn Raja into his own sex-pet....

[Raja is at -4 condition tracks. Once per post, the Pussy Melter attacks, possibly giving one condition track. However, Raja can reclaim two condition tracks by masturbating or otherwise seeking satisfaction, or one condition track by doing nothing else than trying to focus.]

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Raja blushed.. well, if you getting angry lead to you accidentially choking people with telekinetic force you learned to control yourself decently. .. and the man was not wrong nonetheless, as a soft mewl under his hand clearly gave away, Tris' borrowed underwear by now rather soaked..
"Ha.. hamnn.." She maded, squirming against the hand, unable to articulate herself much more than she could move in those bindings, slightly pushing herself forward into that hand and groaning.. she was getting annoyed with the storytime, she just wanted to fuck already! Bubble was not helping either!

"Haah.. aaah.. wh.. what do you mean?" She panted, too aroused to struggle, moreso to protest, as her slightly sweaty and nicely proportioned red skin was revealed, dark red nipples and pussylips decorating smooth, seductive skin, an inviting wetness glistening between her legs, showing that, whilest she had herself a bit better under control than bubble, she most definitly was affected as well.

"W.. wait wha.. y.. you said it would bet haah.. better.." she complained, squirming and moaning in the metall-prison, a bit of wetness running down her thigh as she bit her lips, tugging a little on her restraints.. well, she couldn't do much to masturbate right now... she could try and recover, however, focusing herself.. perhaps even focus on the force, well, if she wasn't so damned horny..she glared at the man, emberassed and a little worried, she didn't want to be trained as a cum-slut!
Although her own pheromones were not doing her any favour right now, as the idea of turning her into a horny cum slut sounded quite nice to the evil bar-owner, a desire to own and train Raja into the slut she was ment to be nurturing in him and blossoming into a nice pulsing of his cock.

Repetition

Reputation score
Taken(M).jpg Taken the Scouting Agent, Tag: Mission, GM & Salvie, Mood: Accepting, Team: None, Location: Unknown

Deciding that the box was a little more his speed, and figuring he would be in the box one way or another, he accepts the conscious exit. In the ride he accpeted the hug, deciding that destroying whatever they had before this would leave them both in a awkward position, also he couldn't shake the face that she still had the face of his sister.

Realizing something was off about this place Taken would turn to Sal saying "Isn't Raja supposed to be at a bar?"

Going up to the counter he says to the lady there, keeping his hidden eyes from wondering, too much "Hem, Hello, does this establishment sell drinks, my friend and I were told we would be meeting someone at the 'Plan Bee bar', is this it?" He is clearly confused by this turn of event, but who is he to question his sister's new girlfriend's tastes in establishment.

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Raja

"Heh...normally I would let you melt for a few days, before starting the training...but there is that race tomorrow, and bringing two willing sluts along will make me look good." he mused.

"I guess I should go bring my tools...and let you stew for a bit. Maybe fetch a couple more drinks..." he esplained, slowly pushing his middle finger in Raja's pussy. He didn't really want to leave...the pheromones made him to want to stay...but he knew that Raja needed some time to succumb to the power of the Pussy Melter.

"However...if you moan loudly for me, and tell me that you want to be a cum-slut...I will let you fuck my finger, for a while" he offered, pulling his finger out, and letting it hover next to Raja's pussy.

"Arh...I...please make me your cum-slut! Please!" Bubble begged on the other side, jumping up and down...failed attempts to feel some kind of comfort.

....Would Raja end up like her?

[Raja concentrates successfully, but the Pussy Melter still affects her - +1-1=0, so she remains at 4 condition tracks.]

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"T... t...t raining... y.. you wont get through with this!" She tried to insist, her nakedness taking away the edge of her threat, just like her lust took away her ability to just call upon the force and tear free from this trap. "aaah.. haaaah..." She panted, the finger inserting into her with a wet, warm squishing noise, her soft, red walls gripping him tightly.
"Graah.. I'.. I'm not.." She glare-blushed.. no matter how hot she felt, she couldn't just beg this man to treat her like a c.. cum slut.. she glanced over to bubble, emberassed, her body feeling so hot and tingly. .. Maybe if she could focus on the force to to..
She squirmed, barely failing to call upon the force to pull herself free .. or well, touch herself and calm herself... (use the force 13 with evil conditioning tracks!), instead writhing and letting the Pussy Melter work on her, as she panted, and gasped.: "Gmnaaah.. aaah..." Glaring at the man defiantly,.. a defiance that was somewhat ruined by her sex quivering helplessly and Bubble's accompanying moans.

"I.. I wont beg..." she mewled out, even if a part of her wanted to let her mind melt together with her pussy...

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Raja

"Oh, you don't want to beg, but your pussy is pushing against my finger on it's own? That's an interesting one." the man smiled, pulling his finger slightly back...and indeed, Raja's pussy followed it for a moment.

Was she really pushing against her finger? Maybe she was imagining Tris's dick again?

"Uhnnnnn...fuck meeeeee....I beggggg youuuuu...." Bubble could be heard nearby, her legs crossed.

Maybe Raja could also beg and moan like that...maybe that's what she meant to do...the man would reward her if she did that...

"Well, I think I should go up and pick my tools. I am sure you can keep calm until I come back..." she smiled at Raja, knowing he was just a step away from breaking her will. Soon, he would have her beg him...and he would be the one denying her...then he would start her training in earnest.

"See you in a while!" he said, turning around to move towards the elevator.

"Ple, please..." Bubble cried, but the man ignored the already broken girl.

Raja walks in horror, as the elevetor leaves...leaving her in dire need of getting fucked...or was it really horror? Or...anticipation....to see how she would feel if she gave in, like Bubble?

[Raja is one swift action short of getting one condition track...however Aenon is generous, so as long as she finds something to satisfy her soon, she can still go up. If she fails, she will fully give in to the effects of the Pussy Melter...]

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Raja The Zeltronian Force-User, Location: Plan B Mood: conflicted Tag: Bubble, Ebil bartender-master

Thinking about that finger being Tris' dick and just a little bigger and greener helped a lot.. wait, no, that didn't help at all.. her quim quivered with quiet need at that!
Raja's cheeks were flushed, her breathing deep, heavy and sensual.. she was not as far gone as Bubble, but hearing her...

"Haaah.. ahamnn.." She squirmed, watching the man go... that was no good.. she wanted to give in.. wanted to have her pussy melted... she looked around frantically, panting, biting her lips and thinking about. "Grraaaah..." She growled, with a voice that was equal amounts lust and frustration, ... true, staying calm like this was pretty much impossible,..but perhaps if she used her passion....

She flexed her hand, imagining it being Tris.. like the one in her dreams, gripping at and tugging at her nipples. She closed her eyes and sighed out, an invisible lover thrusting into her sex.. and slowly spreading her backdoor as well, soft Lekku coiling around her neck.. You're my cum slut alone, understood? The imaginary Tris whispered, as her dark powers made Raja both horny and helpless... and thus.. Raja let her pussy melt.. not for a drink, not for a wicked bartender, no, but for her lustful Twi'lek mistress, half in a trance through the force, half fanstaizing and playing with herself, moaning out lustfully.. "ahaah... ooh yeesss.. hmnn.. I'm.. I'm melting for youuuu..."

She moaned and twitched, whispering a soft: "Hmnn love you..." as she imagined her lewd Twi'lek coming to feed her more pussy-melter and train her to be the perfect girlfriend-bunny

(Use the force 19.. with penalties mind you!)

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Portrait1.jpgDesignation: Salvie Avers the Bionic Agent, Location: Chance's Lair, Tag: Infiltration, Taken, Mood: Aroused
Salvie slipped into her bodysuit, letting the familiar stimulation tingle through her body as she put on the street clothes over it, like a human camouflage hiding a robotic drone underneath. She agreed to leave with Taken, snuggling up close to him as they were being moved. Before she entered the box, she sent another communication to her owner. Oh, if I may ask, could you give Rosy my comlink number? I've been quite... smitten by her.

During the transport, she explained herself to Taken again. "I'm sorry if I scared you a little in there, but you see, this is actually a huge deal for me. And I appreciate that you went with Salvie into this, even though you could've left her. If there is anything I can do make it up to you, let me know."

When they realized they were at the wrong establishment, Salvie's first instinct was that her Mistress had played a practical joke on them, but she deleted that thought. "I think we should just call Raja and ask where this place is."

She tried to call Raja's comlink. If she failed, she'd attempt to use the force to contact her. Where are you? (Use the force: 18)
If there was no or a negative response, she'd enter the shop after Taken, literally pull him out by the collar, and tell him to use his farsight ability to find Raja. (Subject to edits)

Last edited:
OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Raja

Raja's plan somehow worked...she felt swift twi'lek cock comforting her out of her predicament. She felt Tris gently biting her neck...groping her breasts passionatly....rubbing herself against...no wait, that wasn't Tris!

Raja's sweet dream shattered, as she felt someone who wasn't Tris touching her!

Bubble had been thinking of a solution on her own...and she had grabbed Raja with her legs! With a look of utmost determination, she then pulled Raja closer, sliding the rope she was hanging from, down the metal pipe, until their bodies were close to each other.

Maybe Raja could help...move them even closer...if she could concentrate enough to use the force...

"Lets...lets rub against each other..." Bubble suggested, lifting her leg up so that her thigh would go between Raja's legs, and then try to warp her other leg around, before starting humping her starved pussy against Raja's leg....

[Raja gets back to 3 condition tracks! However the effects of the Pussy Melter are now harder to resist! She gains one condition track, bringing her back down to -4!]

Last edited:
Reputation score
Chiss THOT right here,.jpg Sirius, Chiss Soldier who's not that good with the force, Tag: Sarai, Nyx, Sam . All Mood: Stoic, but a Stripper apparently.
Sirius dropped her cards, clearly having lost to Sarai's superior card sharking skills. Unlike the other two she picked Dare, since three truths would be pretty damn boring. Reaching into the pot she pulled out a strip of paper and read it. After a second she looked blandly at Sarai.

"Should have figured this was yours." She muttered as she put the strip on the table and got up, unclipping the blaster belt from her waist and placing her helmet on her seat. As she walked away from the table she kept her belt in both hands as she Faced the wal... She then started gyrating her hips while looking over her shoulder with a smile as she lowered the belt till it lopped under her ass, pushing the round mass up as she continued to roll her hips back and forth to silent music. After a few seconds of that she let go of the left strap of the belt and placed it on a table nearby, since dropping a blaster is idiotic, after she did that she began to gyrate her hips while squatting and standing rhythmically.
As she did several of those, the others in the room would hear the clicking of the fasteners of Sirius' Blast vest, and when she finished popping that, the item was dismissively discarded, she then did a few spins in place, her arms raised above her head as her slim, but build figure was clad now in a tight hooded shirt and matching slacks. And again she turned her back to the group and again Sirius did low sweeping gyrations as her arms crossed over her chest and the top was pulled up her torso, inch by inch soft blue skin was exposed until the garment crested the top of her head and dangled off one arm, a bare naked back of soft blue flesh was what was shown, and turning around, Sirius cradled her breasts with one arm, hiding what should be bare with a palm and forearm.

"Satasfied Sarai?" She grumbled as, contradictory to the end of her little show, Sirius put her shirt back on facing everyone and giving them all an eyeful regardless of her antics. Gathering her stuff as well, the Chiss sat back in her seat and waited for the next hand.

Wisdom roll: 15.
Punishment: Loser has to play through the next hand naked.

helvorn

Reputation score
Sarai Ren the Togruta White Current Adept Tag: Gambling Parlor, Sirius, Nyx, Sam. Mood: Curious, playful

Sarai watched as Sirius stripped. She laughed at her accusation. "Oh it's mine alright! Let's see you perform." She's seen her sister naked before but watching her strip to a rhythmic gyration was quite a sight. Despite Sirius not giving them a full frontal nude wiggle and shake Sarai clapped enthusiastically. "Well done, well done. That certainly fulfills the dare Sirius." She smiled a bit as Sirius still gave them an eye full as she put her shirt back on.

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Sarai, Serius

"That was a nice one...but I think that putting those clothes back is such a shame." Sam noted

"I will write down a 'no clothes back' notice at the end of my next dare." he smiled, as he placed his own dare in the pot.

"I think getting naked is a good idea too...but isn't this too fast? Ah, I know what to write next..." Nyx said, after a round of clapping and giggling for Serius's performance.

"I will do anyone, not just humans!" Sam teased, winking at Sarai.

"Oh you meant about tattoos? Yes, as long as they have skin to take one. And not only tattoos."

"Some people consider them savage...but they are simply ignorant." he nodded.

~~~
The next round of the game started, and this time Sirius almost won...but at the end Nyx won the round.

"I am going to pretend I am losing on purpose." Sam declared.

"I will pick truth, it isn't like you don't know anything already, Nyx." he chuckled.

"Well...you are a coward. Hmm...lets do it like this then. Sarai, Serious...I will let you ask Sam in my place...but only if you take one extra dare, on top of this rounds punishment!"

"....That's not fair, but I won't complain." Sam grinned, filling everyone's cups once more.

[For picking dare, roll 1d4. 1= Sam's dare, 2= Nyx's, 3=Sarai's, 4=Serius. If you roll the same number the one who posts later will have to reroll.]

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Taken, Salvie

"Hello...zee do not zzell drinkzz here...eczept if you are ze cuzzztomer..." the bee-woman replied...and then she tilted her head in confusion, as Salvie dragged Taken outside.

[Rozy has no commlink, Raja doesn't answer, and USF can only be used to communicate one emotion, or a simple thought. You can see examples of how this works in the skill description, but nothing like an actual answer and reply.]

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Raja The Zeltronian Force-User, Location: Plan B - Spank cellar Mood: horny-trapped Tag: Bubble

Raja blinked and opened her eyes and mewled softly, looking over to Bubble.. who was not as green or as.. Twi'leky as Tris, but she was pretty enough, certainly. Raja murred and rubbed up against Bubble, Gasping softly and nodding, shily.. even then, her pheromones did continue to work, encouraging Bubble's confidence, the Zeltron moaning softly, whilest Raja's sweet, horny body warmed up, she found herself struggling to focus in her usual way,.. which was calming herself and stilling her mind.. but, with her argument with Salvie not long ago, she's used her emotions before.
Once more, her eyes lit up with orange as this time she drew upon her passions and lust, breathing heavily, before extending her hand.. even if it was bound, what were mortal shackles before the force of her passion.. She closed her eyes, focusing on the sweet, warm wetness of Bubble's pussy against her, the soft sounds of wetness squishing against one another, the heavy breathing. She inhaled the scent of sweat and the sweetness of arousal in the air, and she imagined Tris, naked.. as she grabbed a hold of the iron pipe they were attached to.. and tore at it, with the force!
None would resist her desires! Who dared to chain her up and deny her chances to lick Twi'lek cock and have Bubble's hands roaming all over her! The Force would set her free!

(Use the Force 19!)

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Raja

The pipe struggles under the combination of Raja's force assault and their weight, producing squeeking sound...but it doesn't break....until Raja is about to give up...and imagining Tris's cock leaving her alone, she gives that last push, making the iron pipe to bend in a soft V shape!

That made Bubble's and Raja's bindings to slide down the V, bringing their bodies in full contact...but it also had some unexpected side effects! The pipe, now shorter in length, broke off from the Bubbles side of the wall, leaving an opening they could pass the rope over to escape! Now free from the side, the pipe fell lower, allowing Raja and Bubble's feet to reach down the floor.

Bubble continued rubbing herself on Raja, even as if she took a moment to look up in confusion.

"Fuck...this could only hold so much...ah...fuck..."

Raja herself scored a small victory against the pipe...but her giving in to the lewd fantasies wasn't really helping with resisting the Pussy Melter.

She could imagine herself...drinking a Pussy Melter...then having Tris....and maybe Bubble...train her...with her cock...and with their hands...she would become a desperate sex-toy...she would become addicted to them...to Tris's sweet cock...and Bubble rubbing her breasts and her pink-haired pussy against her didn't feel bad either...maybe she could have two mistresses...

Bubble, now that her feet could reach the ground, had no thoughts of walking to the other side to escape...instead, she used the extra footing to more agressively push herself against Raja...and finally, she closed her head in to offer a deep, passionate kiss to Raja. If anything, Raja's pheromones were still working!

[One side of the pipe was broken, and the other has been weakened- with some effort you can break the other side too.
Walking over to the side that is already open is also an option, but Bubble is blocking that way.
Finally, Raja didn't have enough lewd action during this time, and the Pussy Melter was pretty unforgiving. (-1 condition track)]

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Raja The Zeltronian Force-User, Location: Plan B - Spank cellar Mood: horny-trapped Tag: Bubble

Raja needs that cock! .. err.. that pipe to bend under her will, yeah!
Raja eeped a little bit, although the comforting calmth of the ground below freeing them from their suspension did help a bit, re-establish a feeling of being in control.. another thing that had driven the poor, submissive Zeltrons arousal higher.
"Ah uh. y.. yes. guess our wiggling err.. .. haah.." Raja squirmed, snuggling back up to Bubble, her writhing a bit more cuddly than sensual by comparison.

Raja smiled slightly deliriously. Trapped as she was, the pussy-melter wasn't that bad, really.. Tris was awesome and kind, but a little more .. dominance in the Twi'lek was a really hot idea too..
"Ohmnn yeaaah.." She moaned out.. yeah, she would be an amazing sex-slave, letting these kinky girls train her.. and melt her... she writhed lustfully imagining the idea. "Ahmnn ooh yeesss.." She purred out, half moaning into the kiss, suckling on Bubble's lower lips and closing her eyes, nuzzled up to the pink beauty with a wanton desire smoking in her voice, her hard, purple nipples rubbing up against Bubble's tight suit as she purred out, one leg outstretched to rub her thigh between the humans legs, feeling the same hot, wet need melting Raja's own pussy.. and mind. "Oooh.. haaah.. I'm so horny I just want to melt..."
She moaned out at Bubbles, suckling on her lips softly, looking at her with needy, hopeful eyes, fantasies playing around her mind, the pink-haired beauty above her, commading Raja to service her and obey her, .. or Bubble by her side, both of them kneeling and melting obediantly together, the Zeltrons lust and Pheromones not helping out in this situation.. with her enjoying herself too much, even whilest their writhing about strained their pipe-prison.

"O... ohmnn.. this is no fair.. why does it feel so good.." She moaned out, desperately rubbing herself up against Bubble.