What's new

Sweet mami 1? (and 2?)

Seratil

Lurker
Reputation score

soooo anyone happen to have this game lying around for download yes please maybe?

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Sweet mami 1? (and 2?)

Well that was just unecessarily rude. Especially considering it is a torrent and that when you download torrents, if you don't have enough knowledge about doing such, you could get screwed.

Xman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A Mediafire of this would be great. I am a big fan of the Puella Magi series <3

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i used to have both of them i did get them from torrents as far as i could recall just wish the options for choices where in English but still is a entertaining flash game

doncoyote

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This is one large DL(1.9GB), I'll try to do a 3 part DL later
[seismic] Sweet Mami 1 & 2

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rather then say that it would make more sense to at least explain torrents.
i don't understand 100% what a torrent is but i consider it like a pass to gain access to something like a ID card and with it you can get a object that is linked to this passcard in this case the game :D
but to use it you need a negotiate and for that you would need a program like Utorrent to use your card to get you your product.

that's all your getting from me :D
a torrent is a peer to peer system, nothing to do with a "id card"

basically, you download the torrent file, (a very small part of the full file) then you open it in utorrent or something, and it starts downloading from "peers" (people like you, who have parts of the game and are sharing them to build the whole game, like a jigsaw) and "seeds" people with the full game, who are giving you bits without receiving anything in return (either because they already finished downloading, or because they were the one to upload it in the first place)

... at least, i think thats what a torrent is, if i'm wrong, i wouldn't know, obviously.

either way, its considered good manners to continue to seed the file for a while after you finish downloading, so other people can copy bits of file from you. (more seeds = faster downloads)