What's new

RPG [Sweetsprite] 拘束と強制絶頂の王道リョナRPGの後継作 / Forest of Abyss 2 (RJ217876)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've re-downloaded it several times and I've never encountered this kind og issue before
Head over to the new thread mentioned in the post above and try again. The archive is perfectly fine, I tried it with a new installation of the game and had no issues whatsoever. Maybe the download wasn't properly finished when you closed your browser, for some reason, that's the only thing I could think of. Otherwise, try it with another archive and see if it just happens with my file.

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just a heads up.

SweetSprite updated on Twitter saying that Chapter 2 will be released in March, and that you will get a rematch with Schezo, as well as additional bosses to fight.
And that the version up patch (to ver. 2.0.0) will be free.

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just a heads up.

SweetSprite updated on Twitter saying that Chapter 2 will be released in March, and that you will get a rematch with Schezo, as well as additional bosses to fight.
And that the version up patch (to ver. 2.0.0) will be free.
Thanks for that. I guess that's where my remaining vacations might go into. I'll have to see what was changed, hopefully they won't make changes to the old maps or add many new items and such. If they don't, updating my translation should be a breeze. Please keep the thread updated about new information as well, especially when the chapter comes out.

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
SweetSprite has updated the game to... Ver.1.2.0. :p
Fantia link:

Changelog
Ver.1.2.0
・回想モードにオートページ送り機能を追加
・戦闘アニメのフレームバグを修正
・武器に付随するスキルの説明を購入時点で見れるように改良
・ゲームクラッシュしそうなイベントの前にセーブを設置
・石碑で休む時にたき火セットを使用するかどうか確認
・アルルの部屋にアイテム倉庫を設置
・ブランチマイニング場にHP表示機能を追加
・ステータス異常アイコンの説明を某所に設置
・杜の市場で扱っている商品の看板を設置
・梅の特産品が減らないバグを修正
・バッドエンドを一部アニメ化&作り直し
・一部戦闘アニメを作り直し
・ウィッチの立ち絵の表情を追加
・一部SEが残り続けるバグを修正
・シェゾのHPを調整(減少)
・ブレインダムドに効果がないミスを修正
・舞倉村の外を歩いている村人を固定(閉所侵入を防ぐ為)
・戦闘回数が2ずつ増えるバグを修正
(加算済みの戦闘回数は初回のみ半減処理を行うよう設定)
・敵の技「クエイク」が一部アルルのクエイクになっているミスを修正
・転売屋の在庫数に使用している変数の競合元を修正
・キーアイテムを取らずに森を出れないようイベント設置
・一定の条件が揃うと初期杖「ショートケイン」の生成が可能に

Ver.2.0.0 is still being worked on.

Last edited:

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Tiny update from SweetSprite's twitter.

Ver.2.0.0 has been delayed to April due to the addition of the new features and bug fixing.

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Doesn't look like anything worth translating so far. I'll wait for 2.0.0 and see how compatibility plays out. Maybe I'll handle it like the Card Quest 2 stuff and add different patches for the different versions, otherwise it will probably be a copy-paste disaster.

Puxovik

Lurker
Reputation score
please tell me with pictures how to get the sword? previously told about it, but I failed

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do you mean the Fencer class, enabling general use of swords? If so, you need to speak to a guy in the bar of the mining town, he'll give you a quest and for completing it you unlock the class. You'll have to complete the quest for the barkeeper first, afterwards you can talk to the shady guy. Or did you mean something else?

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Might need to redownload from the above Fantia link again.

There was a reported bug from an earlier release, I think they have fixed it but did not change the version number.

EDIT:
DLSite will release the ver2.0.0 on 3th May.

For those getting from the Fantia link, you indeed need to download a separate patch file after you have updated to ver.2.0.0.
Verup.png
This is the version up link.

patch.png
This is the patch link. Just unzip it and place the .js file into the www->js->plugins folder.
game.png
As stated, in case the .exe file is deleted.

Last edited:

devilfc

Lurker
Reputation score
i cant say , because i dont know if we have to do the entire game again or if we can use a old save , right now i have to doing the entire game again + i have a probleme "loading error , failed to load:img/pictures/schezo03.png that block my game ...
:(
edit : i find the solution if ppl have the error just transfer the png in your old version to your new version ( same for save )

Last edited:
OP
Stiltzkinator

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
New content is:
-a section where you escape form a different section of the cave that Chapter 1 ended in. Arle only has 1 HP during this section, and there's a lot of damaging traps on the field map, which make this section really tedious and annoying. FOE style enemies roam the map and have a ton of HP, but a nice gameover scene at least.
-Upon escaping the cave, Arle is rescued by fairies and gains her levels/HP back. She then has to help them and their forest by empowering ten spheres with magic (which consume MP, so be careful not to run out). There are a variation of the worm boss form early in chapter 1, but with new graphics. Upon getting all of the orbs (and a rope item from the fairies for one part, you have to talk to the three fairies that you are able to to get it), a shiny appear in the lilypad area of the forest. Picking this up triggers a boss fight with a vine puyo.
-After the forest, Arle returns home, and is informed that there's unfinished business at the bandit hideout. Warp back to the bandit forest, and make your way to the bandit house, but don't go inside. There's two bandit guarding a path to the East at the NE corner of the map. This leads to another bandit building, where your goal is to get to the basement by finding keys. There's a boss in the basement, which varies depending on Arle's level. Below level 100, it seems to only have 1 HP and is easily dispatched? Above level 100, it has higher stats, and above level 200, it has even higher stats and a new attack that is very annoying.
-After wrapping up part 2 of the bandit hideout, a new magic circle appears in her basement. Talk to Satan outside, then return to the magic circle and take it to yet another new forest. Here, Arle is immediately attacked by the swordsman again, and losing is a lewd gameover scene with choking, bondage, and rape. Also in the forest are roaming big puyos that have gameover scenes, and stone bees in the normal encounters that can gradually petrify Arle (with images), but no game over scene. The game currently abruptly ends here, as this forest doesn't appear to be finished yet.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
New content is:
-a section where you escape form a different section of the cave that Chapter 1 ended in. Arle only has 1 HP during this section, and there's a lot of damaging traps on the field map, which make this section really tedious and annoying. FOE style enemies roam the map and have a ton of HP, but a nice gameover scene at least.
-Upon escaping the cave, Arle is rescued by fairies and gains her levels/HP back. She then has to help them and their forest by empowering ten spheres with magic (which consume MP, so be careful not to run out). There are a variation of the worm boss form early in chapter 1, but with new graphics. Upon getting all of the orbs (and a rope item from the fairies for one part, you have to talk to the three fairies that you are able to to get it), a shiny appear in the lilypad area of the forest. Picking this up triggers a boss fight with a vine puyo.
-After the forest, Arle returns home, and is informed that there's unfinished business at the bandit hideout. Warp back to the bandit forest, and make your way to the bandit house, but don't go inside. There's two bandit guarding a path to the East at the NE corner of the map. This leads to another bandit building, where your goal is to get to the basement by finding keys. There's a boss in the basement, which varies depending on Arle's level. Below level 100, it seems to only have 1 HP and is easily dispatched? Above level 100, it has higher stats, and above level 200, it has even higher stats and a new attack that is very annoying.
-After wrapping up part 2 of the bandit hideout, a new magic circle appears in her basement. Talk to Satan outside, then return to the magic circle and take it to yet another new forest. Here, Arle is immediately attacked by the swordsman again, and losing is a lewd gameover scene with choking, bondage, and rape. Also in the forest are roaming big puyos that have gameover scenes, and stone bees in the normal encounters that can gradually petrify Arle (with images), but no game over scene. The game currently abruptly ends here, as this forest doesn't appear to be finished yet.
Ah, so I was wondering if there was more after the fairy forest. Thanks for clearing that up. I was looking all over Sweetsprite's page to see how much more I was missing.

OP
Stiltzkinator

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score
No problem, it took me a bit to figure it out as well, because I was rushing through it without translating at first.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So I just found out that with this update, some of the older GO scenes have gotten a bit of an update. Not all of them, but a few of them have some movement animations now, but nothing new.

Aurum0

Reputation score
Trying to finish for the fairies. How do get the last two orbs past the busted bridge and over water?

tacarbuncle

Lurker
Reputation score
The first segment where you only have 1 hp is really freaking annoying. I keep running from fights, but then I accidentally walk into a hazard

OP
Stiltzkinator

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score
So I just found out that with this update, some of the older GO scenes have gotten a bit of an update. Not all of them, but a few of them have some movement animations now, but nothing new.
Inspect the posts nearby so that Arle makes a comment about rope. Then return to where all of the fairies are. And talk to the three that are moving but on the ground (they will not cross barriers). There's one on the center island, one to the right, one to the right on the lower level, and one to the left on the upper level. When you talk to all three, they gather in the middle and make a pink rope that Arle can use to cross where the posts are.

Status
Not open for further replies.