What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Ryona Guro [Sweetsprite] Forest of the Abyss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sweetsprite has released a completely free update/remake of their Forest of the Abyss RPG.

You can get the game here:
Code:
http://arlenadja.web.fc2.com/sinenrpgcmp/sinencmp-top.html
Look for the box with "Download Free" and that has the full game.

Directly below that is a link to download an update that will make your game the latest version for whenever they update.

For anyone who played the previous game, it looks like this one takes the gameplay systems and enemies, but places them into new maps, and has new mechanics (it looks like equipment can gain levels now?). For anyone who hasn't played the original game or seen a lot of Sweesprite's work, it mainly focuses on vore and bondage, with some rare guro mixed in. There is very little content that is directly sexual.

If you want help with the game, the game's page actually has it on there, though in Japanese (but you can machine translate the page itself). Look for these buttons near the bottom:

First button is maps, item locations, and boss/event locations.
Second is Item and skill descriptions.
Third is a list of enemies who can cause bad ends, and a brief description of the event.
Fourth is a guide for item synthesis.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Sweetsprite] Forest of the Abyss

it's sweet sprite so i gotta ask. does this one have the ryona and guro too? i'm assuming it's GoR or as you progress you get scenes?

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

As far as I know, He has a little interest in guro so I assume that it might have some but not much ... maybe.

He's a big fan of vore and whole-body-bondage, better think that the game is mostly focus on his fetish :eek:

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ill give it a shot. i always liked his style.

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do i get the game to start? what rtp do I need to download? Edit:nevermind. I downloaded the update not the game itself

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wait, so this is an update? any one got a link to the game that i'm suppose to apply this too?

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Screw it, the plant is freaking impossible. Poison drops your attack by half, defense to nothing. AND the attack that causes it takes like 30 mp AND THE STUPID THING SPAMS IT EVERY TURN.

Edit:Nevermind. Had to spam focus, because that thing does not give you openings.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

The website is trolling and doesn't let me download...
It just loads completely and ignores the download routine...

Techromancer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't believe I've never heard of this one before, thanks for the news. It is the full game for those wondering, you just need to put in a captcha and wait a bit for those having trouble. I'll share through pm's if you guys still can't get it to download.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

wait, so this is an update? any one got a link to the game that i'm suppose to apply this too?
The free download has the latest full version, just run it, and make sure you have the RTP installed.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

huh. not seen this before.

Looks pretty good.

The free download has the latest full version, just run it, and make sure you have the RTP installed.
No, I'm getting the same thing he did.

The OP mentions "underneath the "free download" box, is the one you want"

The "free download" looks like it's the RTP download, and the one under it is just a rgss3a file.

either i'm looking in the wrong place, or he finally realized he was giving away the whole game for free and decided to just hand out the newest update patch instead. So only people who already have the game can use it.

Does anyone have a link for the actual game? (assuming i'm not just looking in the wrong place, obviously)

Last edited:

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone have a link for the actual game? (assuming i'm not just looking in the wrong place, obviously)
You might be downloading the wrong thing, the bottom box only gives you the patch. Make sure you're downloading this, it's the whole game.
vvvvv

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

op must have made a mistake. the one with "free download" is the full version and i am playing it right now. he actually says the one "below" the "free download" is where updates will be. so maybe there will be more updates in the future.

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

After reading this guy's blog, he said version 1.07 is the final version.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well then, after downloading the one below i now know it's just an update file. if you had the previous version you just copy and pasted that into the folder. nothing more, nothing less.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just a heads up. There IS a guro scene when you lose to the spider. Think Alien.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

May someone pm me a dl link with the game please?...
I can't download the game from the host...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

op must have made a mistake. the one with "free download" is the full version and i am playing it right now. he actually says the one "below" the "free download" is where updates will be. so maybe there will be more updates in the future.
This thread is a train wreck

OP
Stiltzkinator

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This thread is a train wreck
I guess my post was a bit ambiguous, I have edited it to hopefully make more sense.

The "Download Free" box is the game. Get the game there.

The box below it will have the latest update. If the game is ever updated, download from the second box to get the update (NOT the full game).

Status
Not open for further replies.