What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Ryona Guro [Sweetsprite] Forest of the Abyss

Status
Not open for further replies.

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Sweetsprite] Forest of the Abyss

is there any kind of work around to the issue of it just not downloading? ive used this site before but for some reason it just hates me. been trying to dl this for hours :(
You just need to keep at it. Here's my guide just in case.

Sweetsprite is monitoring how many downloads are made through the link, so it's best to support the creator, and download from the links that are provided.

For those still having trouble with the getting the download link, here's a short guide.
Step 1. Start from Sweetsprite's website, click the following:

Step 2. Scroll a bit down and click for the full game, or just the Version Up patch:

Step 3. It will open a new page/tab. Type in the characters you see in the box in caps, and click on the .dat button:

Step 4. Now a few scenarios can happen after you click the .dat button.
a. If you see this, just click on the button within 2 minutes.

b. If you see this, just click the correct answer.

c. If you see this, just click the correct answer.

Step 5: Do note that 4a, 4b, 4c can repeat a few times, but if you answer all of them correctly, you will eventually see this:

Step 6. Click on the hyperlink, and you can start the download.

Hope this helps.

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, just a heads up that SweetSprite has released the final version of the game, Ver.1.10. There would not be any further updates to the game unless game-breaking bugs are discovered.

Ver1.10 full game:
VerUp patch to 1.10:

There's also an Easy mode full game:
As well as a Easy Mode VerUp patch:

Basically, in Easy mode, Arles gets 200% Agility, 150% Luck, 200% EXP gain, 200% Attack, 200% Magic Att, 150% Defense, 150% Magic Def, and you recover 3% Health every turn.

Lastly, a save file that puts you at Lvl40, right at the beginning of the game, with 1,000,000G to work with:

If you are still having trouble with the downloading, please have a look at my guide.
Sweetsprite is monitoring how many downloads are made through the link, so it's best to support the creator, and download from the links that are provided.

For those still having trouble with the getting the download link, here's a short guide.

Step 2. Scroll a bit down and click for the full game, or just the Version Up patch:

Step 3. It will open a new page/tab. Type in the characters you see in the box in caps, and click on the .dat button:

Step 5: Do note that 4a, 4b, 4c can repeat a few times, but if you answer all of them correctly, you will eventually see this:

Hope this helps.

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hehe... Triple posting...

So I have a question to ask for those that managed to clear the Ultimate Tower challenge.
At level 100, that's a total of 4 bosses, with the 4th boss have 3 interchangeable forms.
The first boss, a cloaked guy, was simple enough.

... However, the second boss... The mermaid, is fucking me upside down and center. Her second spell (always), which summons some creature, which then calls forth a tsunami of blood... Or what looks like blood, that OHKOs me instantly.

So on my first turn, I tried a spell that lowers her att and magical att. Then on the second turn, I use the same spell again, and I barely managed to survive her tsunami. Then I tried to heal back to full health, then she uses the tsunami spell AGAIN to OHKO me. SHE JUST KEEPS SPAMMING THAT TSUNAMI SPELL!!

HOW DO I BEAT THIS MERMAID!? D:

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To celebrate 12,000 downloads, SweetSprite has released Ver.1.11 of the game. Updates include changes to the HP values of some bosses, additional item drops for some enemies, and all the special materials, that can only be found in treasure chests, are now purchasable (crystals, wood, sap) to fully forge all the available equipment.

Ver1.11 full game:
VerUp patch to 1.11:

There's also Easy mode Ver1.11 full game:
As well as Easy Mode VerUp patch to 1.11:

As mentioned previously, in Easy Mode, Arles gets 200% Agility, 150% Luck, 200% EXP gain, 200% Attack, 200% Magic Att, 150% Defense, 150% Magic Def, and you recover 3% Health every turn.

The save file that puts you at Lvl40, right at the beginning of the game, with 1,000,000G to work with ( ), will also work with Ver1.11.

Lastly, if you still have trouble downloading off axfc:

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wow, never knew there was an H-game for Puyo Puyo.

Time to ruin my childhood in the best way.

OP
Stiltzkinator

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wow, never knew there was an H-game for Puyo Puyo.

Time to ruin my childhood in the best way.
Turning Arle into ecchi material is basically sweetsprite's life work.

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game has updated again to Ver.1.12, and is stated to be the final update. There are some minor bug fixes, as well as the inclusion of some special items, which can't be obtained normally in-game (韋駄天の指 and、装甲魔導スーツ).

Ver.1.12 full game:
VerUp patch to Ver.1.12:

There's also Easy mode Ver.1.12 full game:
As well as Easy mode VerUp patch to Ver.1.12:

Basically, in Easy mode, Arles gets 200% Agility, 150% Luck, 200% EXP gain, 200% Attack, 200% Magic Att, 150% Defense, 150% Magic Def, and you recover 3% Health every turn.

There's now a new save file for normal mode Ver.1.12 ( ), that starts at the beginning, but have the following equipment unequipped.
韋駄天の指輪 - Cuts Att, as well as Magic Att to 1
装甲魔導スーツ - Hugely boasts Magic Def (At lvl1, from 12 to 125)

There's also a password-protected save file for normal mode Ver.1.12 ( ), where you start at the beginning at Lvl90, and 1,000,000G, and have the following equipment unequipped.
"韋駄天の指輪、装甲魔導スーツをオープニングから所持(未装備)"

SweetSprite has put up a clue to the password:
"パスワードはゲスト寄稿イラストの「メイドさん立ち絵」の絵師の名前、ひらがな3文字(敬称略)に設定しました
真のエンディングで名前が表示されますが、エンディングを見なくてもイラストや製作者のTwitter等で推測出来ます
ちなみに「メイドさん立ち絵」のゲーム中での登場箇所は、アルティメットタワーの一定階層です"

From what Google Translate has given me, the password is 3 Hiragana characters, and it's the name of the artist that drew 「メイドさん立ち絵」.

I'm trying to solve the password myself. :confused:

Lastly, if you are still have trouble downloading off axfc:

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
All of the download links here still work. (For anyone curious, the password for the save file with a password is [えたみ])
The 503 error message I'm getting (as well as the message at the bottom of the download page: "This download is valid until 2018-01-30 18: 12: 09 + 0900", aka today) seem to indicate otherwise.

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The 503 error message I'm getting (as well as the message at the bottom of the download page: "This download is valid until 2018-01-30 18: 12: 09 + 0900", aka today) seem to indicate otherwise.
I just downloaded password-protected save (thank you so much swpkmn!), and it works just fine.

Refer to my guide on how to download from axfc.

Hope this helps.

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I just downloaded password-protected save (thank you so much swpkmn!), and it works just fine.

Refer to my guide on how to download from axfc.
Managed to download it this time. Getting through the moonrunes wasn't the issue for me. I'd get to the screen in the last step of your instructions and I ended up with a 503 error the last time I tried downloading it.
I appreciate the effort though, the internet machine was just being stupid at the time.

Oir

Reputation score
does this game have english translation?
Dunno about an official translation but this link features translated H-scenes and menus. Haven't been able to track down a download though.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for locking due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.