What's new

RPG [Sweetsprite] 拘束と強制絶頂の王道リョナRPGの後継作 / Forest of Abyss 2 (RJ217876)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AriaWarden

Reputation score
Sure. Right now I am apparently looking for a forest with 2 kids in it, miasma might be involved.

Just extract this and stick the file in www > save and it should work

EDIT: Found it, go back through the lake, step on the glowing green circle and talk to the NPC, she'll advance the quest for you if you pick the first option.

EDIT2:

Nearing my limit for the day, but heres what I;ve done so far:

Talk to Satan in the house to start chapter 3
Go to first town (top right teleporter)
Go to the top right of town into the little house next to the blocked off road
Go behind the counter and talk to the bartender
Go to the screen next to the big bazaar next to the ranch and talk to the woman. Hand over the cash to get apron
Go back to the house in first town, wear apron, and talk to man behind bar again
Talk to the new NPC in front of the bar
Go back to the bazaar, to the ranch, then into the forest path east of the ranch
Follow the path around to find a new path
Proceed through that, with the crystal barrier, you need to find the four magic circles and do them in order (green > red > blue > yellow)
Finish up there, then go back to the bar and do another shift
Go to the lake, swim all the way through, take the portal at the end and talk to the NPC, choose the first option
A new portal will appear in the basement hub
Proceed through
Reach cave. (watch out for the enemies here, they have a ten turn stun that can turn into insta kill, unless in swordswoman)
Make way through cave, busting the eggsack things, to a save point and some stairs
You need to equip the swordswoman job to go down the stairs
Make your way through (the targetall stab swordswoman ability here is great)
Fight boss (it can be tough)
And its over!

After you've done that, if you go back to the bar, a new NPC will give you a rope. if you swim through the lake to the halfway point (where you cross the pink ropes) and go to the top right exit, you can use this new rope to climb the wall in the little nook to fight a super boss guarding a treasure. It also has a bad end. I don't know whats in the chest yet!

I've missing the second chapter 3 bad end. The hint on it says its related to the stalker, but I'm not sure how. When you complete it, hit "coming soon" in the gallery and you can see the new in-battle bindings as well

Also.. If you use a certain debug crystal, you can actually teleport to an area you can't access yet, the next area coming in 3.1.0 I think

Lets just say we might be fighting some snakes and possibly an egyptian mummification in the next patch!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reputation score
i love to have an english trad
I'm working on it. One thing I will point out is that we're far from a final build, and the amount of changes between 2.2.0 and 3.0.0, like new font, new events, etc...

I'll need to constantly be running three builds until some time in October. My own translation, the existing partial translation and an up-to-date version.

herpderpanonski

Reputation score
The save doesn't seem to work, am I doing something wrong? The game still recognizes older saves but if I drop that one in the save folder it just ignores it.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The save doesn't seem to work, am I doing something wrong? The game still recognizes older saves but if I drop that one in the save folder it just ignores it.
Try to save first and then overwrites that save file...

Reputation score
Sure. Right now I am apparently looking for a forest with 2 kids in it, miasma might be involved.

Just extract this and stick the file in www > save and it should work

EDIT: Found it, go back through the lake, step on the glowing green circle and talk to the NPC, she'll advance the quest for you if you pick the first option.

EDIT2:

Nearing my limit for the day, but heres what I;ve done so far:

Talk to Satan in the house to start chapter 3
Go to first town (top right teleporter)
Go to the top right of town into the little house next to the blocked off road
Go behind the counter and talk to the bartender
Go to the screen next to the big bazaar next to the ranch and talk to the woman. Hand over the cash to get apron
Go back to the house in first town, wear apron, and talk to man behind bar again
Talk to the new NPC in front of the bar
Go back to the bazaar, to the ranch, then into the forest path east of the ranch
Follow the path around to find a new path
Proceed through that, with the crystal barrier, you need to find the four magic circles and do them in order (green > red > blue > yellow)
Finish up there, then go back to the bar and do another shift
Go to the lake, swim all the way through, take the portal at the end and talk to the NPC, choose the first option
A new portal will appear in the basement hub
Proceed through
Reach cave. (watch out for the enemies here, they have a ten turn stun that can turn into insta kill, unless in swordswoman)
Make way through cave, busting the eggsack things, to a save point and some stairs
You need to equip the swordswoman job to go down the stairs
Make your way through (the targetall stab swordswoman ability here is great)
Fight boss (it can be tough)
And its over!

After you've done that, if you go back to the bar, a new NPC will give you a rope. if you swim through the lake to the halfway point (where you cross the pink ropes) and go to the top right exit, you can use this new rope to climb the wall in the little nook to fight a super boss guarding a treasure. It also has a bad end. I don't know whats in the chest yet!

I've missing the second chapter 3 bad end. The hint on it says its related to the stalker, but I'm not sure how. When you complete it, hit "coming soon" in the gallery and you can see the new in-battle bindings as well

Also.. If you use a certain debug crystal, you can actually teleport to an area you can't access yet, the next area coming in 3.1.0 I think

Lets just say we might be fighting some snakes and possibly an egyptian mummification in the next patch!
How do I get to the lake again?

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I went back here after defeating the tentacle dungeon boss but I can't find any new NPC

When you confront the stalker, choose the third option to scream for help and after the event, move one map down to the crossroads and there will be a miniboss symbol encounter there

Tacolord

Reputation score
i recently got into this game and sorry if this sounds really dumb ...but "satan" is the dude with the horns at the start right? becuase I read his two lines of jpn that i cant read but when I went to the door top right of that town I couldnt enter :z

Reputation score
Tacolord, what's your experience with Madou Monogatari or Puyo Puyo?

Anyway, Yes, Satan's the guy with horns at the start.

Also, Everybody have a 100% CG save for 3.0.0, and hope that 3.1.0 is a LOT more complete.

Attachments

Last edited:

paulo8305

Reputation score
Thank god for multiple saves otherwise I would be quite pissed...neither of those files work

fgtchmp

Reputation score
That save actually only unlocks everything before 3.0.0? I actually lost CGs I unlocked before because I got lazy at the end and I didn't want to hunt down the ones I'd missed haha.

thyladras

Lurker
Reputation score
valentinemeikin, i don't unlock any new scene with your save file but i have all old scene, ccan you post your entire save folder plz ?

or am i wrong ? how many new scene there is ?

Last edited:

AriaWarden

Reputation score
Strange that my save doesn't work, though its outdated now, way past that. It is specified as save 6, so you might need to sctoll down in the save list to find it? The new NPC at the bar to unlock the lake boss is just inside the door, table on the right.

Glad I kept a save before I dealt with the stalker though! Thats all the CG unlocked now. Thanks for the tip Anedepami!

Last edited:

thyladras

Lurker
Reputation score
thank you very much

have you a save file before each boss ? or each scene ?

AriaWarden

Reputation score
I don't, I just kept that save as I knew the stalker had two scenes and I dodn't want to miss one by mistake.

I do feel compelled to ask, does anyone know of other games similar to Forest of the Abyss? In terms of quality of art and genre of hentai that is, I.E lots of bondage, encasement, maybe vore, etc? Obviously theres Tied in Chains by sweetsprite as well, but others would be nice

paulchan92

Reputation score
I want to ask that after you reach the church deep into the jungle where after you broke all four crystals barrier . You go in and face the pastor , after you defeat him the girl in red appear , and you have to battle against her . But this girl skills are damn annoying , she has a skill just keep you masturbate all the time and then apply bleeding to you , in sometimes , she uses the explosion like on you , and you got the explosion icon on you , then she keep on spamming lust skill , it's nearly impossible to beat her , i had used my Holy Magic on max hit her each time 10k+ but can't pass her if she uses those annoying skills .
Also you said go to the lake , which lake ? Is it the lake after you beat the spider in the jungle where there are bees that can petrify you ? If it's the lake in that jungle then i already moved pass that , there is a green teleport circle under the basement bottom left , i activated it , it leads me to an endless jungle like a maze from A1 - D5 section .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.