What's new

RPG [Sweetsprite] 拘束と強制絶頂の王道リョナRPGの後継作 / Forest of Abyss 2 (RJ217876)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Wait what? lol
I've noticed I'm missing a lot of content here.
Apparently there was some content released before chapter 3 and I wasn't aware.
So after you beat the forest dryad boss (after the water cave with the amoebas) where do you after?

Kernog

Reputation score
Can anyone fluent in japanese help me translate the two options written in Kanji, in the option menu?
After I ran a translation program, I think that the first one seems related to sound or voice, and the second is relative to an image quality mode, but Google translate is not really clear on the exact translation.

Also, maybe relative to this:
how do you get the second version of some of the battle animations, like the rafflesia or the worm ones?

Attachments

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
How bad is the vore/brutal stuff in this game?
The worst it's gotten has been a scene where:
she gets impaled to a tree by a sword and another one where she gets eggs laid in her and then her stomach bursts open from the grown spiders. But it's optional to view it and if you happen to encounter it, the game asks you if you still want to see it mid way through the scene
Other than those, the most you'll get are mild cuts, bruises, and choking. The vore is rather soft here. No digestion. Or at least not on screen. It's implied at most.

Reputation score
Sweetsprite is very good on 'cut to black' when Arle is about to end up very very deceased, especially in their paid games. The original Abyssal Forest had half a dozen endings where Arle's was shown impaled or similar. As an example, the first digestion ending has the walls close in before it's implied she's about to be digested fully, and the others only show the process, not the actual expiring.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
I know it's been said before that you spam explosion on the red lady to beat her, but I can't freaking do anything, because I'm kept under the lewd effect and she instakill me on a single blow after inflicting the bleed effect.
How do you even protect yourself to even attack?

Edit* Well, thank the author for having released that new weapon on chapter 3 area, for it helped me greatly against that red mistress lol.

Edit** Ok, I swam across the lake and entered the green circle. The one "NPC" I find there is the dryad that was beaten before. Talking to her and choosing the 1st option just pops up a window to buy stuff...
What am I doing wrong?

Edit*** Ok nvm... I forgot to talk to the 2nd new NPC at the coffee shop...

Last edited:

paulchan92

Reputation score
I know it's been said before that you spam explosion on the red lady to beat her, but I can't freaking do anything, because I'm kept under the lewd effect and she instakill me on a single blow after inflicting the bleed effect.
How do you even protect yourself to even attack?

Edit* Well, thank the author for having released that new weapon on chapter 3 area, for it helped me greatly against that red mistress lol.

Edit** Ok, I swam across the lake and entered the green circle. The one "NPC" I find there is the dryad that was beaten before. Talking to her and choosing the 1st option just pops up a window to buy stuff...
What am I doing wrong?

Edit*** Ok nvm... I forgot to talk to the 2nd new NPC at the coffee shop...
New weapon on chapter 3 ? What's that new weapon ? . I beat the lady in red at the church deep in the forest with RNG luck =.= . She didn't spam lewd stuff as much as the first few times against her , so totally luck for me .

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
New weapon on chapter 3 ? What's that new weapon ? . I beat the lady in red at the church deep in the forest with RNG luck =.= . She didn't spam lewd stuff as much as the first few times against her , so totally luck for me .
The new rainbow rod, gives a mass aoe lightning spell. Use that spell along with the rod that gives you a lot of MAtk and you'll deal over 11k damage per turn (at lvl100 at least).
She has about 40k HP, so you just have to manage 4 turns. Easilly done if you have revivals. I only used 1 revival :)

Now I'm stuck at the meatpod boss.
How the heck do you beat it?

paulchan92

Reputation score
The new rainbow rod, gives a mass aoe lightning spell. Use that spell along with the rod that gives you a lot of MAtk and you'll deal over 11k damage per turn (at lvl100 at least).
She has about 40k HP, so you just have to manage 4 turns. Easilly done if you have revivals. I only used 1 revival :)

Now I'm stuck at the meatpod boss.
How the heck do you beat it?
I don't even get close to that yet , those tentacles inside the cave is super annoying , it spawns 4 of them at one go , if you get one of them use restrain skill on you , you pretty much fuck . And far worst is , you need swordman job to walkthrough this , eventhough swordman has a multi target skill , but these tenticles need at least 2 times hit to be killed . So now i'm back to mining for the rainbow orbs deep in the mine basement at the town next to the Mining Town , and grinding for charcoal in the fairies forest to craft myself a double turns ring in a hope to return to the cave with ease .

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't even get close to that yet , those tentacles inside the cave is super annoying , it spawns 4 of them at one go , if you get one of them use restrain skill on you , you pretty much fuck . And far worst is , you need swordman job to walkthrough this , eventhough swordman has a multi target skill , but these tenticles need at least 2 times hit to be killed . So now i'm back to mining for the rainbow orbs deep in the mine basement at the town next to the Mining Town , and grinding for charcoal in the fairies forest to craft myself a double turns ring in a hope to return to the cave with ease .
Hummm, that can possibly prove useful, but where can you craft that ring?
Also, is there a rainbow sword anywhere? I believe I need a better sword.. maybe even a gold one.

Edit* Ok, I finally crafted a rainbow sword and rainbow pads, getting me overall stronger, but I still haven't found where you can craft the rainbow ring that gives you 2 actions per turn.

Last edited:

paulchan92

Reputation score
Hummm, that can possibly prove useful, but where can you craft that ring?
Also, is there a rainbow sword anywhere? I believe I need a better sword.. maybe even a gold one.

Edit* Ok, I finally crafted a rainbow sword and rainbow pads, getting me overall stronger, but I still haven't found where you can craft the rainbow ring that gives you 2 actions per turn.
Remember the very first town ? Go there , once you enter the town , turn left , go in the first house on your left , the house is packed with wheat like package , there is a hidden tunnel in the middle inside the house , activate it will reveal a basement which lead you to a hidden merchant below . You can find the ring there . If you can't find the hidden passage , you go to the right side when you enter the town and talk with the ghost , grim reaper like . After that , you back in the house and you will able to activate the secret tunnel .

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Remember the very first town ? Go there , once you enter the town , turn left , go in the first house on your left , the house is packed with wheat like package , there is a hidden tunnel in the middle inside the house , activate it will reveal a basement which lead you to a hidden merchant below . You can find the ring there . If you can't find the hidden passage , you go to the right side when you enter the town and talk with the ghost , grim reaper like . After that , you back in the house and you will able to activate the secret tunnel .
*facepalms*...
I completely forgot about that merchant.
Is it the last ring on the list?
How do you get those diamonds? From unpacking the game I know you can get them on stage 6 from the mine town, but I don't know how to access that stage :|

Reputation score
The easy way...
Go into RPG Maker MV, place a chest of diamonds in Arle's basement.

The hard way...
Look at the exit paths and see which lead where.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
The hard way...
Look at the exit paths and see which lead where.
Errr... what? Exit paths? What exit paths? XD

Edit* Oh wow... I didn't notice that the author changed the mining system between versions. It's all making much more sense now.

And holy crap! Those diamonds sell at 225K a piece O.O
Well there's my retirement on this game xD

Edit** Well... now I have another problem. The guy that used to craft the pickaxes for mining now has pickaxes that aren't used for mining (kinda odd)...
So, where do I go to craft gold or rainbow pickaxes? I know there's an NPC on the 4th mine stage, but if you're unlucky, the pickaxe breaks and that's been happening a lot to me at the middle of stage 5..

Last edited:

Leon. T

Reputation score
hi guys! does anyone know when the next part will be released? just curious. i'm really looking forward to it!

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
And... still waiting to know how I get them pickaxes lol..

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
so i want to download and play this game and so can someone answer these few question?
1)is the latest version on nyaa?
2) is this version still going to be updated, or will they now move on to a part 2?
3)if it will be updates, will that mean downloading the whole updated game each update or downloading just an update?
4) the complete translation upto date?
Thanks

Reputation score
so i want to download and play this game and so can someone answer these few question?
1)is the latest version on nyaa?
2) is this version still going to be updated, or will they now move on to a part 2?
3)if it will be updates, will that mean downloading the whole updated game each update or downloading just an update?
4) the complete translation upto date?
Thanks
1. Not currently.
2. It's currently up to v3.0.1, which is considered to be Part 3, and will be updated in the next couple of weeks to v3.1.0.
3. As long as you have any version, you can get the update off Fantia. [ as of most recent patch ] by simply downloading the update.
4. The original translator stalled, due to the amount of updates, before Episode 2, and I, as the current translator, am waiting on the final version of 3.1.x

Status
Not open for further replies.