What's new

RPG [Sweetsprite] 拘束と強制絶頂の王道リョナRPGの後継作 / Forest of Abyss 2 (RJ217876)

Status
Not open for further replies.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
1. Not currently.
2. It's currently up to v3.0.1, which is considered to be Part 3, and will be updated in the next couple of weeks to v3.1.0.
3. As long as you have any version, you can get the update off Fantia. [ as of most recent patch ] by simply downloading the update.
4. The original translator stalled, due to the amount of updates, before Episode 2, and I, as the current translator, am waiting on the final version of 3.1.x
so... the latest translation is till 2.x version? kinda curious if you've started to do the translations (ie a translation to 3.01 is available soonish? though as i write it i reaslise no. you did answer it before.)
also, is their older game translated?

Last edited:
Reputation score
I am not sure if the first one is translated.
And the old translation automatically downgrades to v1.0.0 when used, so I don't know what version it got up to, since the version strings are inconsistent in the first versions.
I can't really start on the translation until they finish patching it to avoid the same problems with patches undoing the work I did.

Reputation score
apology
Ver.3.1.0 (Chapter 3 · Conclusion) which was scheduled to be released around the beginning of September is
It was postponed due to unavoidable move of the producer (building demolition).
I'm really sorry I have repeatedly delayed the delay in publication, expectations many times.
We plan to release Ver.3.1.0 on September 22 scheduled to open the Internet.
Also, the package version to be distributed on "Puyoismi 11" to be held on September 16
It is a pre-distribution of Ver.3.1.0.
If you have quasi-product version, package version (lower ver)
You can exchange free of charge at the event venue. Please use it.
Version upgrade of DLsite.com and FANZA (DMM.com)
We are planning around the end of September.

In plain terms...
The producer's home was demolished, which means that the official release of 3.1.0 will be delayed a few days after the physical release of the update.

AriaWarden

Reputation score
Can't really blame them if their home was destroyed! I guess this was caused by the typhoon.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
apology
Ver.3.1.0 (Chapter 3 · Conclusion) which was scheduled to be released around the beginning of September is
It was postponed due to unavoidable move of the producer (building demolition).
I'm really sorry I have repeatedly delayed the delay in publication, expectations many times.
We plan to release Ver.3.1.0 on September 22 scheduled to open the Internet.
Also, the package version to be distributed on "Puyoismi 11" to be held on September 16
It is a pre-distribution of Ver.3.1.0.
If you have quasi-product version, package version (lower ver)
You can exchange free of charge at the event venue. Please use it.
Version upgrade of DLsite.com and FANZA (DMM.com)
We are planning around the end of September.

In plain terms...
The producer's home was demolished, which means that the official release of 3.1.0 will be delayed a few days after the physical release of the update.
Damn...
Hope he/she gets on his/her feet soon.

paulchan92

Reputation score
Damn...
Hope he/she gets on his/her feet soon.
Sorry for the bothering , you said earlier in the last few posts that you crafted the rainbow pad . Where did you do that ? And also , what is the good way to gain gold , i have trouble with gold to be honest .

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry for the bothering , you said earlier in the last few posts that you crafted the rainbow pad . Where did you do that ? And also , what is the good way to gain gold , i have trouble with gold to be honest .
No trouble at all.
I don't know when it unlocked, but the blacksmith (not the woman behind the counter) crafts the rainbow pads.

About the gold, I just recently found that the diamonds are sold at 225K a piece and are found on the last layer of the mines, but you need a gold pickaxe to get there.

I still have no idea how to craft the gold pickaxes and no one has explained it to me here yet :|

Forté

Reputation score
My condolences to Sweetsprite, as well as everyone else who are suffering to the typhoon. This is such a well made rpg, that I ended up buying the official release on dlsite to help support him. Just a question, is 'Forest of Abyss 2' just a remake of the first one, because I am seeing many similar bad endings between the two.

Reputation score
My condolences to Sweetsprite, as well as everyone else who are suffering to the typhoon. This is such a well made rpg, that I ended up buying the official release on dlsite to help support him. Just a question, is 'Forest of Abyss 2' just a remake of the first one, because I am seeing many similar bad endings between the two.
Far from it. There's a lot of differences, and more than a few endings which are unique between the two.
It is very much a sequel, and the similarity comes from the circle themselves having a relatively small reference pool for things the artist can draw.

paulchan92

Reputation score
Honestly , the more i play this game , the more frustrated i become , against 4 tentacles , destroy 1 , another one apply a debuff on you which lower all the damage , one apply blind at you , even if no debuff , at level 150+ your enemy can avoid your skills . Swordman is the most sucking job in this game because it drain stamina like shit and stamina no way to recover , only way to recover is through each hit of combat which is completely sucks at many level .

Edit : I managed to kill the meatpod boss , after killed it , there was a guy appear and then after the talk , a quest said something about new version 3.1.0 when i checked the quest log . I then return to the part time bar , but no new NPC to give you rope , plus there is no stalker over there as well . i have no idea what did i missed .

Last edited:
Reputation score
The comment about V3.1.0 suggests you tripped a 'kill flag' that means your save is waiting for the update data to continue. Similar to how you abruptly 'end' when you play v1.x.x up to the point where v2.0.0 begins, the game can't give you any more quests, since the content isn't there yet.

paulchan92

Reputation score
The comment about V3.1.0 suggests you tripped a 'kill flag' that means your save is waiting for the update data to continue. Similar to how you abruptly 'end' when you play v1.x.x up to the point where v2.0.0 begins, the game can't give you any more quests, since the content isn't there yet.
Ok , i checked , my game is version 3.0.1 , my bad not anything 3.1.0 .Since the game still 3.0.1 then I wonder why after i defeat the meatpod boss inside the cave , i return to the part time bar and switch to maid job , it gives me nothing , no rope , no stalker , no nothing . I have no idea why did i miss .

Reputation score
If anyone is able to attend Puyoism 11, or knows someone who might be attending, Please, Please, PLEASE look into the physical edition available there. A rip of that will get us the goods a week early.

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok , i checked , my game is version 3.0.1 , my bad not anything 3.1.0 .Since the game still 3.0.1 then I wonder why after i defeat the meatpod boss inside the cave , i return to the part time bar and switch to maid job , it gives me nothing , no rope , no stalker , no nothing . I have no idea why did i miss .
The NPC that gave the rope was only in the bar before I cleared the dungeon with the tentacles. After I beat the boss, the NPC disappears. Had to reload an older save to do the quest and fight the boss to unlock the lose event in the gallery. Hopefully it will be fixed in the latest version because the treasure chest behind the boss associated with the quest holds a weapon that has a skill I haven't unlocked yet.

paulchan92

Reputation score
The NPC that gave the rope was only in the bar before I cleared the dungeon with the tentacles. After I beat the boss, the NPC disappears. Had to reload an older save to do the quest and fight the boss to unlock the lose event in the gallery. Hopefully it will be fixed in the latest version because the treasure chest behind the boss associated with the quest holds a weapon that has a skill I haven't unlocked yet.
If you mean the meatpod boss inside the full of tentacles cave then yeah , i killed it and then returned to the bar , if anything you said is true . After defeat the boss everything disappear then i guess i can't do anything but wait for it to be fixed , i still have the stalker bondage screen and several screens yet to be unlocked .

Status
Not open for further replies.