What's new

RPG [Sweetsprite] 拘束と強制絶頂の王道リョナRPGの後継作 / Forest of Abyss 2 (RJ217876)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon. T

Reputation score
hi guys. does anyone figure out how to beat the tentacle boss guarding the treasure? the one that is in a cave after the lake which can be reached using the rope? please help me with that. I've tried so many times and failed as much...

Moozlyn

Reputation score
Hi
New here, but those anyone now how to get the (last?) hidden boss in ch3? The one on the last picture in the gallery.
It says it's in the lake area with the amoebas, but I can't find it, then I read somewhere here that you will get a rope from the café at the starter city, but for some
reason I never got one.(I have worked there about 2 or 3 times, if only 2 times then I can't get the third time)
I have finished the game as fare you can in 3.0.1.
Anyone know what's wrong? Or have I run into a bug?

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hi guys. does anyone figure out how to beat the tentacle boss guarding the treasure? the one that is in a cave after the lake which can be reached using the rope? please help me with that. I've tried so many times and failed as much...
In general, most fights can be cheesed by using shield+reflect and their respective charged versions. If you want to be sure you can definitely beat anything, upgrade all your equipment to their max versions. From the result of grinding materials to upgrade the equipment you should end up with a lot of spare materials to craft the item which revives you when you die anyway. Also, remember to wear the accessory which blocks the kind of status which the boss inflicts. If you've already managed to reach this far, there's no reason for this particular fight to be a roadblock.

Hi
New here, but those anyone now how to get the (last?) hidden boss in ch3? The one on the last picture in the gallery.
It says it's in the lake area with the amoebas, but I can't find it, then I read somewhere here that you will get a rope from the café at the starter city, but for some
reason I never got one.(I have worked there about 2 or 3 times, if only 2 times then I can't get the third time)
I have finished the game as fare you can in 3.0.1.
Anyone know what's wrong? Or have I run into a bug?
Based on how many people have run into this problem, I'm assuming its a bug, but I can't be too sure. If you have a save before the tentacle dungeon, reload from there and check the bar for the NPC that gives the rope.

Reputation score
The release is, as usual for this part of the game... possibly due to the earthquake breaking out in the middle of it... is not able to be confirmed easily.

Meaning I can't even start translating it properly yet.

Reputation score
As well as apologising for taking two years to make a game.

If I could, I'd tell them "2 years, that's nothing! 3D Realms took over a decade, a couple of publishers and half a dozen engines!"

Ravena

Reputation score
Hi Guys
I'm stuck at the start of chapter 2... can someone tell me how i do get out from the spawn?

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Another update, this time from itsuki..

Basics are that they have at least 50 endings, and might be planning a 4.x.x release.

Also, we're into the home stretch. Should be with us within the next couple of days, touch wood.
Cool to hear. Also, not sure if you meant to say "knock on wood", but given the theme of this site, what you have makes 100% sense and is hilariously acceptable in my book,

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Great... now I just need to know how to get the golden pickaxes to clear the meatpod monster...

AriaWarden

Reputation score
So thus far I have found that in the bottom left most portal (the A1-D5 forest) you can buy missed bad ends, and fight the transformed stalker in A1, there seems to be some statue at D2 thats a boss if you can find some items, but I couldn't get the google translate camera app to cooperate with me there.

Otherwise go work at the bar, you'll need to get ingredients for curry, which is what I am trying to figure out now.

Reputation score
So thus far I have found that in the bottom left most portal (the A1-D5 forest) you can buy missed bad ends, and fight the transformed stalker in A1, there seems to be some statue at D2 thats a boss if you can find some items, but I couldn't get the google translate camera app to cooperate with me there.

Otherwise go work at the bar, you'll need to get ingredients for curry, which is what I am trying to figure out now.
(has to chuckle at the fact, of all things, curry is a key item in the finale chapter) I should be beginning the translation effort within the next few days, pending any annoying postscript patches.

AriaWarden

Reputation score
Diving in deeper, after talking to Satan, you can find the spices in the forest just south of Arles hut. Silkworms will spawn though, which lead to the first new bad end.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Errr... where does sap (樹液) come from? Can you buy it or do you have to gather it on a specific area?

I seem to have forgotten and now I can't find it...

I really hope you can buy it, cause I need about 3500 of it :|

Status
Not open for further replies.