What's new

RPG [Sweetsprite] 拘束と強制絶頂の王道リョナRPGの後継作 / Forest of Abyss 2 (RJ217876)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vee123

Reputation score
I found the Pyramid and beat the pink/purple mummy boss, looted the chests, then left. I also did the hunter quest thing til the end (I presume).

I cannot find the 2nd new area, though. The walkthrough someone posted mentioned you have to go through the 2nd to last portal on top row in your house. Not sure if they were going from order of unlock or from left to right? The 2nd of last if you are going from right to left teleports you to that house with the girl dressed in blue and leads you to the sap forest. The 2nd to last portal if you are going from left to right teleports me just outside the carnivorous plant forest. In both cases I went left (to the next zone) and didn't find anything. Am I doing something wrong?

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I found the Pyramid and beat the pink/purple mummy boss, looted the chests, then left. I also did the hunter quest thing til the end (I presume).

I cannot find the 2nd new area, though. The walkthrough someone posted mentioned you have to go through the 2nd to last portal on top row in your house. Not sure if they were going from order of unlock or from left to right? The 2nd of last if you are going from right to left teleports you to that house with the girl dressed in blue and leads you to the sap forest. The 2nd to last portal if you are going from left to right teleports me just outside the carnivorous plant forest. In both cases I went left (to the next zone) and didn't find anything. Am I doing something wrong?
Second to last on the right. Don't go left to the next zone, go left to the little area directly left from where you teleport in, that used to contain nothing. It now contains a portal.

Leon. T

Reputation score
1. Wear the maid/merchant outfit again and go to the bar, talk to the owner from behind the counter, talk to the guy in front afterwards to make him leave
2. Talk to Satan back home, then run around in the forest to the south collecting ingredients until you have 5 of each
3. Go to the marketplace (Top row, 4th warp, head right) and buy the spices from the bottom right vendor
4. Go back to the bar and talk to the owner from behind the counter again, talk to everyone and you should unlock two places to go to
5. First way: Take the new warp in your house (Bottom row, not the bottom left one), solve the puzzles in the forest area to reach the pyramid area
6. Second way: Go to the forest (Second last warp in the top row) and just head straight left to find another warp, find the necklace in the first area (It's on higher ground near the start) and then just continue on, pretty straightforward
7. After the cutscenes go all the way back to the end of the forest dungeon you just cleared, pick up the key, unlock the gate and go down the stairs for the true final boss + credits
hi there. I have a question to ask. I have found all the ingredients for the curry spices (5 each) and talk to the vendor to buy the spices (he offers 2 things i believe, 1 is spice, 1 is curry) then I talk to the owner of the bar but nothing happened. Do you know why is that? Thanks!
Edited: I have successfully make the curry. I've reached the forest to find the necklace. However, still have no sign of the customer who helps warp to the pyramid area. Did I miss something?

Last edited:

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does someone have a freezing screen problem after playing for a while? I'm using Libellule text hooker if that's helping...

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
so this might be a dumb question but i've the 3.0.1 version from before and the latest update is from Ver.3.1.0-3.1.1 → Ver.3.1.2. can anyone tell me if his site has the update in between or do i have to download the big file (which i rather dont want to)

vee123

Reputation score
Second to last on the right. Don't go left to the next zone, go left to the little area directly left from where you teleport in, that used to contain nothing. It now contains a portal.
Thanks, there was a bug I think. got it now!

ShadowClaw35

Reputation score
I can't get the bar owner to let me work for him. he just talks about drinking milk. Do I have to do all of the food quests in Meteus first? If so how do i do them? I also have the quest to go to where travlers gather. Is that the D2 statue? Thanks in advance!

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok, sooo... I just cleared the pyramid area and I still have the "丸呑みの森の場所を聞き出そう" quest active...
I'm guessing on this quest I need to talk to someone regarding an area called "swallow forest" (rough translation).
I've been on the pub and even worked again, but all it did was add 2 other quests.

What am I missing?

vee123

Reputation score
That was the issue I ran into. I used the debug node a bunch of times in the maid bar and just kept talking to the guy behind the counter and eventually it gave me the teleport to the vore forest.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok, I think I got it. Apparently you need 特製スパイス before working on the pub again.
Where do I get that? I visited the market and it's not there :|

Edit* Nvm, there's a new NPC I didn't see before and it has that special spice. Now I just need to know where I can find the herbs it asks for -_-

vee123

Reputation score
The herbs are in the forest south of Arle's starting house (and the other 2 connected forest zones).

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
i have defeated meatpod already
In that case, go work in the pub and then talk to the NPC at the counter.
Also, go talk with satan on the starting house. A magic circle will appear on the teleportation area.

Also, dayum, the enemies on that forest are op...

Edit* Ok, as soon as I go deeper on the forest I get an error about several images missing....
I'm downloading v3.1.2 and see if it fixes.

Edit** Ok... so the new version didn't fix the bug. So here's what I did, I copied a picture file (any file) from the folder www/img/pictures and created the files that were missing.
Here's a copy in case anyone has the same problem:

Last edited:

ShadowClaw35

Reputation score
ive tried both of those but nothing happens :( do i need to fight meatpod again? just went through the meat dungeon again and meatpod is definitely dead

Last edited:

ShadowClaw35

Reputation score
is the pyramid in the a-1 forest area? "丸呑みの森の場所を聞き出そう" this is my only active quest. satan and bar owner still havent been triggered yet :/ any ideas as to why?

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
is the pyramid in the a-1 forest area? "丸呑みの森の場所を聞き出そう" this is my only active quest. satan and bar owner still havent been triggered yet :/ any ideas as to why?
No idea... I know that after doing those 2 things the new circle appeared.

Anddd just finished the game. This took a while...

ShadowClaw35

Reputation score
congrats! How do you work in the bar? nothing happens when i talk to the guy in there. the bar is the one in the 2nd town right? the one before the giant spider or is there another bar?
Edit: nvm i found it. its the cafe in the 1st town

Last edited:

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
so this might be a dumb question but i've the 3.0.1 version from before and the latest update is from Ver.3.1.0-3.1.1 → Ver.3.1.2. can anyone tell me if his site has the update in between or do i have to download the big file (which i rather dont want to)
anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.