What's new

RPG [Sweetsprite] 拘束と強制絶頂の王道リョナRPGの後継作 / Forest of Abyss 2 (RJ217876)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
From what I can see on his site, seems that he has a 2GB download for patching any v1.0.0-3.0.2 to 3.1.2, and has a separate 850MB download for people with a v3.1.0-3.1.1 to patch to v3.1.2. I haven't seen an archive of the patches - though please correct me if I'm mistaken, everyone!
So I guess you need the 2GB file...

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
From what I can see on his site, seems that he has a 2GB download for patching any v1.0.0-3.0.2 to 3.1.2, and has a separate 850MB download for people with a v3.1.0-3.1.1 to patch to v3.1.2. I haven't seen an archive of the patches - though please correct me if I'm mistaken, everyone!
So I guess you need the 2GB file...
dang it. i was hoping it was possible. i guess i'll just continue the game when the full translation is out or the game is finished. thanks man!

ShadowClaw35

Reputation score
So I just beat the game and I still never got to the pyramid. Can anyone help? I'm super confused. The only quest I have is the one at the end that finishes the game. Thanks!

AriaWarden

Reputation score
I had to use the debug options to get into the puzzle forest, which you access the pyramid from, the portal for it never appeared for me either. Theres a set of crystals that give you a gun and teleport you, which you can find if you go south from town to the forest cross roads, go right, then go allll the way to the top right where you'll find them on a tree.

But thats only if you have debug/tester mode enabled.

thyladras

Lurker
Reputation score
hello, we can buy the game but we have it for free, someone know what difference is between free and not free version ?

Reputation score
If it's the full game, as far as updating is concerned, F'all.
If it's one of the demos, you need the full game to update.

That's it.

ShadowClaw35

Reputation score
So i was able to get to the puzzle forest by going to the save prior to working at the cafe/initiating the curry quest. I talked to the man on the left side of the door in the cafe before working there and he gave me the quest and portal and i was able to proceed as normal. so maybe it glitched the first time and he didnt give me it or maybe you have to talk to him before you work at the cafe not sure.

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, DLsite and DMM have the game updated to ver.3.1.3.

Fantia has also updated accordingly:

OP
Stiltzkinator

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
is this the first time that DLsite has actually updated the file? IIRC, after buying it, it was only the original release and any updates had to be downloaded via Fantia.

AriaWarden

Reputation score
Fixed bugs and added monsters to that forest area?

Ran the update thing in game, it seemed to be running fine, but now its just a spinning / next to 0 Kbyte/s which is not a good sign.

Last edited:

AriaWarden

Reputation score
I've never really seen such a thing in an RPGmaker game like this before. Makes me wonder how many of the delays were caused by trying to implement it.

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is this the first time that DLsite has actually updated the file? IIRC, after buying it, it was only the original release and any updates had to be downloaded via Fantia.
Well, looking at the Twitter post... Yep.

"The main body that has been entrusted DL to Dlsite and Fanza has changed to the latest version (ver.3.1.3). It is possible to upgrade by re-download. DLsite #DLsite【 fanza 】 #深淵の森RPG2 "

Jerrian

Reputation score
There is also a direct download at the twitter page to patch to Version 3.1.2 , just download and overwrite the files in your game folder. It ´s much easier as a registration at the Fantia page, when you don´t speak japanese ;-)

Source:

B__B

Reputation score
If anybody needs it, I "hacked" a complete gallery unlock for 3.1.2. I'm pretty sure just this file is necessary.
Also, I'd appreciate it if someone could clarify if 3.1.3 to 3.1.5 have new scenes or not. The last few panels of the gallery in 3.1.2 show "stay tuned," and I couldn't get the in-game update thingy to work. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.