What's new

RPG [Swegabe] Legend of Queen Opala II Demo RPGMaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

trelantonis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Legend of Queen Opala II Demo

after i get farah from slave market,where do i have to go??

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

after i get farah from slave market,where do i have to go??
You want to talk to... damn I forget names... the mage who was in LOQO 1. He lives in the town to the SW... It is an ocean town.

If you need more information on the game, a suggestion:

That is a wiki for both loqo 1 and 2.

trelantonis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thx m8 i found him:) about the site it didn't give me any help but still i appreciate the concern!!
i am stuck in Tel Ravida looking for the captain durrow..i went on bar both day and night but still no captain..and when i go to the sailor,he keep saying:still looking for captain?my suggest go to bar,he comes sooner or later...wtf??^^

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

thx m8 i found him:) about the site it didn't give me any help but still i appreciate the concern!!
i am stuck in Tel Ravida looking for the captain durrow..i went on bar both day and night but still no captain..and when i go to the sailor,he keep saying:still looking for captain?my suggest go to bar,he comes sooner or later...wtf??^^
You gotta get pretty much all the minor quests done before you find Capt. Finding him is pretty much the end of Chapter 1.... and the game... until Gabe finishes the rest of the game, which should be relatively soon.

trelantonis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You gotta get pretty much all the minor quests done before you find Capt. Finding him is pretty much the end of Chapter 1.... and the game... until Gabe finishes the rest of the game, which should be relatively soon.
ah thx again mate!!and actually u safed me with the site,yea a lot of info about the game!!But can u give me 1 more tip?From where can i buy a shovel so i can do the Sleeptalker quest?

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

ah thx again mate!!and actually u safed me with the site,yea a lot of info about the game!!But can u give me 1 more tip?From where can i buy a shovel so i can do the Sleeptalker quest?
Hell, i didn't even know that quest existed... :cool: I think that, by shovel, they mean Treasure Shovel that you can get in the last shop in town (i.e. Castle Resteed) before you leave the West gate. Three salesmen in that shop, go to the one in the middle and buy treasure shovel. The camp sight you are looking for is the third panel into Breeze woods (opening panel has no monsters, second has bees and wolves during the day, third has a lake in the middle). NW corner of the panel is the camp you are after.

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

wassup, everybody! figure I might want to get this out to all y'all!

long story short, SweGabe's running a poll. she's introducing 'herself' into the game, and she's running a poll on what the audience wants to have happen to 'her'. by the end of April, the choice(s) that have the most identical (or functionally similar) votes will have art made by SweGabe and colored by Sparrow introduced into the game itself! get a forum account and vote, because there's only 8 days left for the poll!

trelantonis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hello again!!can some1 help me?i am stuck at the temple of the sun...i defeat the minions but then there is a door to open.i tried everything but still not open?what can i do??

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

hello again!!can some1 help me?i am stuck at the temple of the sun...i defeat the minions but then there is a door to open.i tried everything but still not open?what can i do??
I need to know what the room you are in looks like before I can help you figure out what to do.

trelantonis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I need to know what the room you are in looks like before I can help you figure out what to do.
there is a little circle pool in the middle and 2 pillars right and left from the door.did i help u?

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

there is a little circle pool in the middle and 2 pillars right and left from the door.did i help u?
The directions you were given were something like you having to "go to the 4 corners the world." It is about symbolism. The circle pond in the middle is the ocean and its shape is like that of the planet. The rectangle around it are the 4 corners. Go to each and click on it. A small square of the floor will move down. When you have all 4 corners moved down, the door will open.

Edit: click on it? or step on it.... I forget. It is either click on or step on. You will figure it out.

trelantonis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ah thx m8 u helped as always!!:) btw do u know where i can find a giganto brutus???i am at the temple of the sun but there are only 4 giga lardo inside and 1 more monster that don't remember his name(not gigando brutus).

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

ah thx m8 u helped as always!!:) btw do u know where i can find a giganto brutus???i am at the temple of the sun but there are only 4 giga lardo inside and 1 more monster that don't remember his name(not gigando brutus).
If you need to kill more for the legendary giga, walk in, kill all, walk out, walk back in and they have respawned... kill again... walk out... etc. etc. etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.