What's new

RPG [Swegabe] Legend of Queen Opala II Demo RPGMaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Legend of Queen Opala II Demo

Any idea when Gabe will release the full game?

Seiha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any idea when Gabe will release the full game?
Whenever Gabe's done :D

Also, at this point, The Tower of Despair hasn't been made yet, so having the Marked Amulett just gets the guard to leave and to get the girl nearby to sell to you. Stardust of Time doesn't unlock any of the scenes, so it's pretty much just a placeholder right now. Only the first of the four Mystery Potions has an effect right now, and the Large Crystal Mirror (which lets you teleport from anywhere) is disabled.

And as far as I can tell, right now the Artifact of Life doesn't exist yet, unless The Duchess is talking about the Orb of restoration. Either that or the Artifact of Life is equipable.

Last edited:

Man1989

Reputation score

Actually you can teleport I'm guessing if your the light character , cause the dark character doesn't let you teleport

Shackleford47

Reputation score

I could teleport as the dark character. There was another buggy thing I found while playing, asked someone to leave my party to bring in another but when I asked the other character to join it said my party was still full so was left with 3 in the party for the rest of the game.

Seiha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I could teleport as the dark character. There was another buggy thing I found while playing, asked someone to leave my party to bring in another but when I asked the other character to join it said my party was still full so was left with 3 in the party for the rest of the game.
There's another item that will allow you to teleport without needing a crystal.

It's not working right now.

babai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually you can teleport I'm guessing if your the light character , cause the dark character doesn't let you teleport
I played with the dark charecter. & i could easily teleport. using the crystals ofcourse.

babai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Targeting November 2011 according to comment at Hentai Foundry.

" Posted by: Swegabe
Posted: January 6, 2011 at 1:25 pm
Time for a whole shitload of Legend of Queen Opala II information!
The game will hopefully have a release date around summer next year, but already, the game more then twice in size compared to the first game.
So you might ask, what can we be expecting so far into production...?"

from Hentai-Foudry. it says summer.. so wait for it to arrive :rolleyes:

babai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Whenever Gabe's done :D

Also, at this point, The Tower of Despair hasn't been made yet, so having the Marked Amulett just gets the guard to leave and to get the girl nearby to sell to you. Stardust of Time doesn't unlock any of the scenes, so it's pretty much just a placeholder right now. Only the first of the four Mystery Potions has an effect right now, and the Large Crystal Mirror (which lets you teleport from anywhere) is disabled.

And as far as I can tell, right now the Artifact of Life doesn't exist yet, unless The Duchess is talking about the Orb of restoration. Either that or the Artifact of Life is equipable.
Yes,only the guard leaves the Tower of Despair you cannot enter it now.
Other Mystery Potions may effect the Level of the characters as far as i have heard from my spies :p
Yup Large crystal will be available later to be able to transport from anywhere.
Artifact of Life doesn't exist yet,but it's on the other side of Northern Gates not available in the Demo.
Artifact of Life & Orb of Restoration are different as far i know! :p

babai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's when you are at the capitol of Namarnia. Didn't happen with me though.

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

" Posted by: Swegabe
Posted: January 6, 2011 at 1:25 pm
Time for a whole shitload of Legend of Queen Opala II information!
The game will hopefully have a release date around summer next year, but already, the game more then twice in size compared to the first game.
So you might ask, what can we be expecting so far into production...?"

from Hentai-Foudry. it says summer.. so wait for it to arrive :rolleyes:
yes, but last week someon asked on her page on HF when the game will be released and she said that it'll be released no later than November (if nothing goes wrong). My bet's on October.

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I so can't wait for it... hehe... so excited...

and I hardly touched the demo yet... just started it briefly... and trying to be too thorough with it... and too perfectionist... lol... the actual game will probably be out before I finish the demo off completely.

I need to play it more... I need to hurry up on the demo, lol, hehe :D

(I actually haven't completed the first game either, sighs...)

been too busy with school and other stuff.. sighs...

jack_package

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

About the release date... in january of 2011 he said summer next year. Thats summer 2012. Or am i missing something here?
I do sincerely hope im wrong cuz im itching to play it :D

Also, a possible suggestion/wish.
I dont know about everyone else but id LOVE to have the option of shift-running in the game like in VX, maybe as a purchaseable extra?
Is it at all possible in XP? Its really tiring to run so slowly after ive explored the whole world multiple times.

Anyway, awesome game and im def gonna support the makers.

Last edited:

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

just got done with game in western version, light hero.

I'll get my stuff/stats up for comparison later.

-------------

some questions:

01. has anyone tried to find those secret locations, like the guild of heroes, gnoll's secret shop, and whatever else ?

02. any other legendary monsters besides the ones already mentioned here:

Bat, Wolf, Fishmouth, Undead, Demon, so are there any more??

a legendary of the bees ? the wuffies ? etc?

03. did anyone else notice in the slave traders you can exit on the right side to the outside, seeingly north to a dead end (maybe a Legendary Monster appears here) ???

04. I too couldn't get the red chest in the graveyard, I wonder if you have to open or not open certain doors in there, or if the lock pick has a limited number of uses... or maybe you need to do a second playthrough or you have to be the dark hero... as seen by that other member here who seemed to have been able to get it...

05. can you have some kind of scene with Opala for the love achievement with her, as I couldn't find out how to before I explored the aquduct and lost opala, lol.

06. also, one of the characters in the game, said that the boulders are removed by explosives, which murdock asks if you brought them. Thus this seems to be different comapred to the first game, where the boulders are removed after beating the game.

07. Also, about the growth/shrinkage potions ??? I got a message about the shrinkage saying you can't go smaller, lol, but nothing about the growth.

08. anyone got a scene with milana (I'm not talking about her and Opala in the dungeon of kross) ?

09. I'm wondering if the shrinkage potion... is a way to turn you into a girl to be able to have a scene with milana... hehe :D

10. maybe the growth potion is needed for the barbarian girl (which obviously isn't in the demo though)... lol :D

11. what about the quest with your dog (or maybe cat - if you chose this as your pet) and the lost girl in the capitol, does it matter if you keep your dog (or maybe cat) vs giving it to the girl ??

12. does actually recruiting murdock make any difference in anything (other than having him as a character) ??? (as I chose not to take him as I didn't want to damage milana rep lol, and I knew I'd be getting 2 more characters anyways)

13. lastly can you do anything with the female knight girl character you get from the capitol ???

14. how do you get the steel and mithril equipment, as I couldn't find any enemies giving steel or whatever mithril would need (or can you just buy these and not forge them, like with the gold gear?) ???

15. did anyone get a scene or consequence with either paying richter the taxes or not paying him ???

16. what achievements have people completed ??? can you list the achievements you guys/girls got completed for me ?

I probably forgetting some stuff too... but meh... that's enough for now

Last edited:

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so, do we have an ETA on the full version of this epicness? or is it still being kept under wraps?

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hegemon:

1. Keys to these locations don't exist in the demo.
2. You've found them all in the demo.
3. Yes, there's nothing there right now.
5. Not in the demo. You don't get enough bar discussions with her.
8. No.
11. No difference as far as I can tell, but this is only the demo.
12. If you don't recruit Murdock you can't get through the aqueduct.
13. Recruit her into your party and drop either Murdock or Milana.
14. The monsters that drop these aren't available in the demo.
15. Seems to make no difference.

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

1. I thought they might be a secret/hidden location on the world map you can find by happening to walk over the spot... you could find... and thus possibly it could be located within the areas (west and east Namaria or whatever it is called) in the demo.

12. you don't need to recruit Murdock, you need only talk to him, to initiate the discussion/dialogue/text with him, which is what grants you the ability to progress past the aquaduct, not having him in your party. (I didn't want to lose my rep with Milana, and knew I'd be getting the two other characters anyways for a party of 4).

13. I knew she could be recruited... I meant any XXX stuff with her, lol :D

thanks for replying :D

(I so can't wait for the game... sighs)

I can't wait to see the barbarian girl character... hehe

Ayla from Chrono Trigger was a hawt sprite back then, lol :D

(I still laugh how when you first meet Ayla she like pins Chrono up against the cliff wall and starts to like hump him...lol)

Last edited:

trimi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Uhhhhhh When will the full version come out ?????I am soo tired to play the demo....i cannot wait for the full version ........:(

Status
Not open for further replies.